PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU for PS2

Squall429
Aug 20, 2008, 02:02 PM
My Japanese version of PSU for PS2 came in the mail today. I used Swap Magic, swapped the disc, started up PSU Jap, and when it reads my connection and goes to DNAS. I get...

-402 sceDNAS2_SS_INVALID_MEDIA
Invalid disc. "DNAS Error (-402) A PS2 disc information error has occurred."

WTF! I waited for this for awhile. Someone please help me out!

Kizeragi
Aug 20, 2008, 02:03 PM
My Japanese version of PSU for PS2 came in the mail today. I used Swap Magic, swapped the disc, started up PSU Jap, and when it reads my connection and goes to DNAS. I get...

-402 sceDNAS2_SS_INVALID_MEDIA
Invalid disc. "DNAS Error (-402) A PS2 disc information error has occurred."

WTF! I waited for this for awhile. Someone please help me out!

PS2 must also be JP. DNAS can tell if your PS2 is EU or whatever country.

relentless
Aug 20, 2008, 02:04 PM
PS2 must also be JP. DNAS can tell if your PS2 is EU or whatever country.

Ouch. =_o

Squall429
Aug 20, 2008, 02:04 PM
But won't the Jap Ps2's not work in America? Different currents?

gundam0079
Aug 20, 2008, 02:20 PM
no they work in US just not Us in Jp, just buy a a dif plug adapter or if u want ot be cautious by a transformer for it :D no big deal bout 30 for a small one

MooCowPirate
Aug 20, 2008, 02:21 PM
They probably DO work in America. Just like most chargers for things nowadays will convert multiple currents. All you have to do is find the adapter to change the plug type, if I'm not mistaken.

relentless
Aug 20, 2008, 02:29 PM
They probably DO work in America. Just like most chargers for things nowadays will convert multiple currents. All you have to do is find the adapter to change the plug type, if I'm not mistaken.

That's correct.

I got an iPod and other stuff from China and just use an adapter to change plug-types. Everything works perfectly.