PDA

View Full Version : My long departure, and now i feel like returning

MrNomad
Aug 20, 2008, 02:57 PM
It's been a long time since I played psu. I stopped mostly because at the time I had no job and as such, no income. Also, my old pc died out so there was no hope of playing ANYTHING. Well now thats changed, and i wanna come back, but im worried that my characters have been removed. It's been a long time, maybe 6 or more months...Would they still have my characters on there?

relentless
Aug 20, 2008, 02:58 PM
Still there.

Xefi
Aug 20, 2008, 03:00 PM
your characters should be intact and welcome back.
We're getting new update this Friday, so rejoice! lol.

Alastor_Haven
Aug 20, 2008, 03:11 PM
Still there

Para
Aug 20, 2008, 04:02 PM
SEGA scare tactic #1: Lie about 3 month deletion.

thunder-ray
Aug 20, 2008, 05:10 PM
Welcome back MrNomad =3

Jinto117
Aug 20, 2008, 05:11 PM
It's been a long time since I played psu. I stopped mostly because at the time I had no job and as such, no income. Also, my old pc died out so there was no hope of playing ANYTHING. Well now thats changed, and i wanna come back, but im worried that my characters have been removed. It's been a long time, maybe 6 or more months...Would they still have my characters on there?

Don't come back. You'll get tired of the game in no time again. Seriously, find something better to do with your time. I'm not even trying to be an azz.

MrNomad
Aug 20, 2008, 06:45 PM
Welcome back MrNomad =3

Hwii you, can't exactly remember you, or anyone I knew for that matter, but I'll remember in time :D

Don't come back. You'll get tired of the game in no time again. Seriously, find something better to do with your time. I'm not even trying to be an azz.

Nope, I'm coming back. Looks like your plan has been foiled :D

If you're spending your time playing games, then it doesn't matter what you play since you're just wasting daylight looking at a screen and pressing buttons. Besides, I still have a lot more to do on psu, so I'm not gonna get bored anytime soon.

Lance813
Aug 20, 2008, 07:04 PM
Hmm, I believe i know you from elsewhere.

Or, maybe its a different guy. =x

MrNomad
Aug 20, 2008, 07:09 PM
Hmm, I believe i know you from elsewhere.

Or, maybe its a different guy. =x

whaaat > >

MightierToaster
Aug 20, 2008, 09:00 PM
I came back after 8 months and everything was all there.