PDA

View Full Version : carriguine-Rucar price

ForteGunnerW
Aug 20, 2008, 04:29 PM
yeah so a while ago it used to be the best double saber and was really high price i bought mine 50mil, now its only worth 5mil i mean what? i just lost 45mil!!! :( -_-)>

Macras
Aug 20, 2008, 04:31 PM
huzzah for a changing economy

Hiroko
Aug 20, 2008, 04:32 PM
baw.... You want a cookie?

ForteGunnerW
Aug 20, 2008, 04:39 PM
huzzah for a changing economy

Lol. i hate you... jk

baw.... You want a cookie?

Yeah where is it?

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 20, 2008, 04:43 PM
I have a phrase that i was taught in economics in high school...... Supply and demand.....

At the time when you bought it they were rare.(im assuming you bought it before MAG) The supply for them was low(meaning everyone wanted but there where a limited amount) which means the demand for them as in price would sky rocket

Now during MAG they boards and the blades dropped more often then they did when you found carriguines in mission. And since alot of people had them. the supply of them where high meaning they are going to sell for cheap.

I think i have the jest of Supply and demand correct... someone who knows more about it, if im wrong please correct.

Just like in my general opinion.....Tesbras,Rikauteri will drop severely. And probably not as severe (i could be wrong) but the Serafi-Senba will probably drop to around the price how Storm where when Paradic cataract came out....think they went for 10 mill i think

JAFO22000
Aug 20, 2008, 04:59 PM
I have a phrase that i was taught in economics in high school...... Supply and demand.....

At the time when you bought it they were rare.(im assuming you bought it before MAG) The supply for them was low(meaning everyone wanted but there where a limited amount) which means the demand for them as in price would sky rocket

Now during MAG they boards and the blades dropped more often then they did when you found carriguines in mission. And since alot of people had them. the supply of them where high meaning they are going to sell for cheap.

I think i have the jest of Supply and demand correct... someone who knows more about it, if im wrong please correct.

Just like in my general opinion.....Tesbras,Rikauteri will drop severely. And probably not as severe (i could be wrong) but the Serafi-Senba will probably drop to around the price how Storm where when Paradic cataract came out....think they went for 10 mill i think

Your knowledge of the supply and demand is second to none! I suppose you could also say that your Rucar depreciated, like a car. The "oohs" and "aahs" you got from having it in your pallette such a long time ago was worth more the price at the time. Having one in your pallette these days is like driving an '87 Mercedes; It was awesome back in '87, but not so much in '08.