PDA

View Full Version : Mag rewards question

jasor
Aug 21, 2008, 10:32 AM
hello, i have been away from psu for a while now and i was wondering if the grinding boost is in place now. if not, does anyone have an idea when it comes into play? thank you in advance.

Xefi
Aug 21, 2008, 10:38 AM
2 weeks after MAG ends?

That'll be September 5th.

DarkEliteRico
Aug 21, 2008, 11:36 AM
2 weeks after MAG ends?

That'll be September 5th.Is this an official statement or a guess? Please let it be an official statement....

Kylie
Aug 21, 2008, 11:43 AM
I was wondering - will we get the synth boost and stuff again when we get the grinding boost / sange?

Neith
Aug 21, 2008, 11:52 AM
I was wondering - will we get the synth boost and stuff again when we get the grinding boost / sange?

I know Chill said on the official boards a while back that he was pushing to try and get another period of Lv3 luck to coincide with the grind boost (because a Grinding Boost without increased luck would be pointless unless you got lucky at the Shrine Maiden), but I'm not sure whether we will get it (or any of the other rewards we've already had).

gryphonvii
Aug 21, 2008, 12:15 PM
rewards are usuallly an update after the end of the event, it has been like this for most event rewards. So two weeks is and educated guess if Sega keeps up with normal update schedule. Faith is all we need, and hell, I've waited so long to be back on update schedule I can wait a little longer as long as we got new missions.

Kylie
Aug 21, 2008, 12:28 PM
I know Chill said on the official boards a while back that he was pushing to try and get another period of Lv3 luck to coincide with the grind boost (because a Grinding Boost without increased luck would be pointless unless you got lucky at the Shrine Maiden), but I'm not sure whether we will get it (or any of the other rewards we've already had).I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

ErtaiClou
Aug 21, 2008, 03:11 PM
I've been considering this too. I wouldn't be suprised if they left us to our own devices in getting 3* luck during the grind boost. 2 weeks and alts coupled lower shrine offerings sounds like the best chance for getting 3* from the maiden at least once.

Csero
Aug 21, 2008, 03:34 PM
I hope we get what we all earned soon enough. Though if no 3* luck then I smell a 2/2 Spread Needle -__-

I wonder how much my Sange will go for....

Xefi
Aug 21, 2008, 03:42 PM
Is this an official statement or a guess? Please let it be an official statement....

sorry, it was an educated guess. if it was official, i'll back it up with a source.

DarkEliteRico
Aug 21, 2008, 03:49 PM
sorry, it was an educated guess. if it was official, i'll back it up with a source.

Oh well, hopes for something concrete soon

gameday
Aug 21, 2008, 04:17 PM
Though if no 3* luck then I smell a 2/2 Spread Needle -__-

Mmm...in that case selling it to someone while you're ahead! :)

Nah, just pulling your leg, it'll problably happened to me too.....sigh