PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Odd chatlog issue. Halp?

Aisha379
Aug 21, 2008, 06:14 PM
I was playing in a MAG game and hit F12 (my chatlog shortcut), but then it refused to close.

As in, no matter what I pushed or done, it would not switch at all. It stayed on party chat the whole time.

So I had to do the whole rest of the run like that, then I logged out and logged back in. It was gone, but now hitting F12 won't OPEN the chat log.

I decided to try and live with that, but then when I went into a game, it decided to pop up and be uncloseable yet again =(

Its not my keyboard, or my F12 button, and I've had no other technical issues with PSU.

Anyone else had this happen and/or know a possible solution?

Powder Keg
Aug 21, 2008, 06:19 PM
F Lock? Or perhaps your settings for what the F keys do in-game?

pizzagirl
Aug 21, 2008, 06:20 PM
Try pressing scroll lock..I think that fixed it for me. This happened so long ago that I don't really remember what fixed it. ><

Xefi
Aug 21, 2008, 06:25 PM
is that little "Z" icon on the buttom active? Sometime
with it active, it can get in the way.

edit: ok that's cool, you got it to work. Good gaming!

Aisha379
Aug 21, 2008, 06:25 PM
Ah ha, F lock worked.

They're right beside each other on my keyboard, guess I accidentally hit F lock instead of F12 earlier or something =|

Thanks Artea. Thread can be locked now I guess.

Powder Keg
Aug 21, 2008, 06:27 PM
Ah ha, F lock worked.

They're right beside each other on my keyboard, guess I accidentally hit F lock instead of F12 earlier or something =|

Thanks Artea. Thread can be locked now I guess.

Heh, that's happened to me before also, also since my Print Screen button is affected by the F lock key, I sometimes hit it and go "uhh...."