PDA

View Full Version : And So... We Wait.

Shou
Aug 22, 2008, 01:05 AM
I am sooooo excited! I have my pallet ready and everything! Also I made a list of all the missions on the road complete with checklist of all the items i want! *nerdgasm* ^^;

I'm camping tonight to welcome the update with open arms. What about you? Is the wait gonna kill you?

ashley50
Aug 22, 2008, 01:08 AM
Gonna sleep and think about it tomorrow...

S4CT4L1TY
Aug 22, 2008, 01:09 AM
meh not me *fluffs pillow

Chuck_Norris
Aug 22, 2008, 01:10 AM
I'm gonna play Tales Of Symphonia, and then probably sleep untill noon tomorrow. :wacko:

jobber
Aug 22, 2008, 01:14 AM
thanks for sharing.

Dragwind
Aug 22, 2008, 01:16 AM
Ah, sweet, sweet sleep. I'll be dreaming of a leaderboard-free tomorrow, filled with the joy of an update and Neudaiz GBR.

PSO_Jack
Aug 22, 2008, 01:21 AM
I'll be dreaming of White Beast...

Sidney
Aug 22, 2008, 01:36 AM
I'll be dreaming of being un'65'd so I can enjoy the update~!

pikachief
Aug 22, 2008, 01:50 AM
I'll be dreaming of White Beast...

I'll be dreaming of a white christmas!!

I'm dreaming of a white mission
Just like the ones I used to know
Where there's scapeless noobs
and you forgot the moons
Instead find miz-ur-ah-ka-hohs :(

With every player card i send
I may never see you again
And may u all continue this trend

With every player card i send
I may never see you again
And may u all continue this trend

beatrixkiddo
Aug 22, 2008, 01:51 AM
I'm going to sleep, and if the billing server still is down in the morning, I'll subscribe to JP and play Thanks Festa 2 :)

Mysterious-G
Aug 22, 2008, 02:02 AM
I will be dreaming about the delay of the update.
Hey, wait.. This is no dream..

pikachief
Aug 22, 2008, 02:09 AM
I will be dreaming about the delay of the update.
Hey, wait.. This is no dream..

ok its pretty old, and i really hope your not being serious with this and its supposed to be a joke :/

Mysterious-G
Aug 22, 2008, 02:17 AM
Have to use the chances to baw while I am still able to, Pika. :D

pikachief
Aug 22, 2008, 02:19 AM
Have to use the chances to baw while I am still able to, Pika. :D

i guess your right....

GUARDIANS BOOST ROLLBACK HERE WE COME!

Seority
Aug 22, 2008, 02:24 AM
Waits for the infamous billing site.
:/

Adriano
Aug 22, 2008, 02:25 AM
I Really hope the update goes through without a hitch for you guys, you really deserve it for still sticking around. :wacko:

Powder Keg
Aug 22, 2008, 02:28 AM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/arabian_disco/sixpants.jpg

"We'd like our suits cleaned and pressed while we wait."

Adriano
Aug 22, 2008, 02:29 AM
witha steam roller? "WRYYYYYYYY"

Powder Keg
Aug 22, 2008, 02:32 AM
The stooges with a steamroller would have been a scary thing.

But hilarious nonetheless.

fay
Aug 22, 2008, 02:51 AM
just got out my bed extra early just to find teh server is still down, gutted!

so now i sit here constantly refreshing my browser on the sega site to see the word "offline" change to "online"

pikachief
Aug 22, 2008, 02:51 AM
just got out my bed extra early just to find teh server is still down, gutted!

so now i sit here constantly refreshing my browser on the sega site to see the word "offline" change to "online"

gonna have to wait at least another 2 hours!

fay
Aug 22, 2008, 02:53 AM
ahhh dont say that lol.

im keeping my hopes up that sega could maby finish maintenance a little early again like they did with mag.

if not then ill go for a shower just now. i can ask my brother to refresh the page for me :D

Shou
Aug 22, 2008, 02:54 AM
@_@ To sleep or not to sleep.... THAT is the question...

White Midnight
Aug 22, 2008, 02:56 AM
Sleep? What's that?

I'm braving the night in hopes they will finish the maintenance before 3AM.

Adriano
Aug 22, 2008, 02:57 AM
@_@ To sleep or not to sleep.... THAT is the question...

honestly I think its impossible, you'll probably pass out within moments of the update finishing :lol:

fay
Aug 22, 2008, 03:11 AM
3AM. what time is it over in america just now?

Mysterious-G
Aug 22, 2008, 03:16 AM
Ohh, poor Americans!
10:16am here right now. :wacko:

Xefi
Aug 22, 2008, 03:17 AM
yeah, i'm kinda hyper right now. Can't SLEEP!!!! lol.

fay
Aug 22, 2008, 03:18 AM
uhh, where are you mysterious.

its 9:17 here (uk). have i forgot to put my clock forward an hour or something :S

Syl
Aug 22, 2008, 03:21 AM
Finally freed from the stress of god forsaken C runs or worrying about my rank or my disconnecting screwing me over...

Yay~
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/SylEspada/1203550774392.gif

Also, PST = wintime

Everything else = fail

hewitt
Aug 22, 2008, 03:24 AM
Im thinking about staying up til the servers are up. But its lonely here by myself u.u

Mysterious-G
Aug 22, 2008, 03:25 AM
uhh, where are you mysterious.

its 9:17 here (uk). have i forgot to put my clock forward an hour or something :S

No worries, I am a bit more to the east, Germany. :p

Dealbreaker
Aug 22, 2008, 03:26 AM
Im going to stay up for it as well. Dont know why really ive ran all these missions a ton. Other then the new one.

Mysterious-G
Aug 22, 2008, 03:29 AM
Honestly, if I would live in America, I would just go to bed, and wake up with the update being done. Why the torture of staying up for hours t play some runs? You have time alot, after you woke up, refreshed and NOT tired.

fay
Aug 22, 2008, 03:29 AM
i couldnt care less about the update all that much. i just wanna do it because it will keep me running 5 missions, 6 if you include COI rather than the one stinking mission to get bored off.

even though i play a force and it will be good to get my hands on all this tecker stuff i wish it was the parum gbr.....alerazog or how ever you spell it.

i dont play white beast. in total iv run it about 20 times max and even im bored of it. no idea how all of you can spam it day and night.

white beast s2 will be the end of any enjoyment left in psu ¬_¬

goldbrease
Aug 22, 2008, 03:33 AM
i couldnt care less about the update all that much. i just wanna do it because it will keep me running 5 missions, 6 if you include COI rather than the one stinking mission to get bored off.

even though i play a force and it will be good to get my hands on all this tecker stuff i wish it was the parum gbr.....alerazog or how ever you spell it.

i dont play white beast. in total iv run it about 20 times max and even im bored of it. no idea how all of you can spam it day and night.

white beast s2 will be the end of any enjoyment left in psu ¬_¬

i still question myself as to why i still spam it. then i remember i need to get serafi semba boards to get s rank armor my hu/ff/fi in one character can use, while waiting for red line to come out.

Seority
Aug 22, 2008, 03:39 AM
-stabs sega repeativly-
:(

Ail
Aug 22, 2008, 03:41 AM
seem that we are online! D:

fay
Aug 22, 2008, 03:54 AM
goldbrease: you say its because you want serfi senba.
let be honest here though and i say this to other spammers aswell.

its clearly obvious with the amount of peopel spamming it and number of boards found that sega has lowered the drop rate.

with the amount of time you spend hunting it, you could add more variety to your missions by hunting for other things like psycho wand, agito repca, rattlesnake etc. with the money you make from the board you could buy the armor

even if you did get the serafi senba board you still have to make it. its very dear in matieriels AND doesnt exactly have a 100% chance of being made...

thunder-ray
Aug 22, 2008, 04:02 AM
So did are update come threw? Im at work atm T_T

goldbrease
Aug 22, 2008, 04:07 AM
yes, arika has a picture of the fire works lobby up on the servers back up thread.

fey your probably right... except... i have horrendous luck at finding rares i want/need or want to get to sell. without a group and then i usually don't get the item unless the loot rules were set to pickup and i picked it up lol.

fay
Aug 22, 2008, 04:10 AM
i absolutly detest give finder.

the same thing happens everytime. everyone turns into greedy bastards. sorry for the language.

peopel dont open boxes. they let other do it and steal the items while the other player in still in the animation.

they tag an enemy and let other kill it so they are ready for the item drop

etc etc etc etc.

though i have to be honest and say i think that items drop more often when in a party.

goldbrease
Aug 22, 2008, 04:16 AM
i absolutly detest give finder.

the same thing happens everytime. everyone turns into greedy bastards. sorry for the language.

peopel dont open boxes. they let other do it and steal the items while the other player in still in the animation.

they tag an enemy and let other kill it so they are ready for the item drop

etc etc etc etc.

though i have to be honest and say i think that items drop more often when in a party.

i often find groups set commons to give finder, because they don't want people filling their inventory with berries and photons. only thing i hate is that i have to make a mad dash for the cash or else i'm getting didly. Ive noticed that it has caused me to go over board some times and i pick up any meseta i see....

fay
Aug 22, 2008, 04:19 AM
yea i dont mind common items like that.

the way i always play it is.
rare item: set in order
normal item: give finder

way i see it is i want photons and no one else does etc. both people get what they want that way =]

Kinako78
Aug 22, 2008, 12:23 PM
yea i dont mind common items like that.

the way i always play it is.
rare item: set in order
normal item: give finder

way i see it is i want photons and no one else does etc. both people get what they want that way =]

Yay! Another "junk" collector like me! (It's only junk to everyone else. XD)

thematesV2
Aug 22, 2008, 12:34 PM
yes, I don't know why anyone would set common to anything else. sometimes people complain when I am picking up all of the monos, di and trimates, and other small things because I happen to be low, and it fills up their items... I am thinking, wow, again, you're the leader, set the item dis....

i haven't checked recently, I usually don't make partys for more then soloing, then I don't pay attention. there's no option for meseta dis, is there?

Triple_S
Aug 22, 2008, 02:22 PM
They need to add a meseta distribution setting.

Myself, I play with both set to Give Random. I just don't pick everything up, and I also don't get mad when others do it.

And yes I do think Random is more fair than Set Order, even if it doesn't seem that way.