PDA

View Full Version : Well, it was tiring, but fun MAG.

Larian
Aug 22, 2008, 01:03 AM
MAG is over! =D

Miyoko
Aug 22, 2008, 01:03 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaay! THANK FUCKING CHRIST! T_T

pikachief
Aug 22, 2008, 01:04 AM
And in his last breath he said, "It is Finished!"

GaNksTa
I say after the update is done, everyone spam Maximum Attack G' for 3 weeks just for old times sake!

Powder Keg
Red / Knight plz!

Alastor_Haven
Aug 22, 2008, 01:05 AM
ARGGG

FINALLY

ZZZ....

gencomp17
Aug 22, 2008, 01:06 AM
farwell ah....gahh....ubwaaa man

Shou
Aug 22, 2008, 01:08 AM
But technically... MAG is still here... ;_;

*I wish they would just blow up the mission and any of its copies*

DarkLord Hades
Aug 22, 2008, 01:10 AM
I guess I'm happy... even though I stopped running MAG DAYS AGO!!! I went P-wand & Serafi-Senba hunting, I found both!!! Whoa!!!
*makes big goofy smile*

S4CT4L1TY
Aug 22, 2008, 01:10 AM
close your eyes and pretend it never existed

Shadwitz
Aug 22, 2008, 01:11 AM
Oh man... that was wild. I feel like I just had a kid.

ShadowDragon28
Aug 22, 2008, 01:17 AM
I enjoyed MAG in general, but having gotten Error 065'd and the two month+ delay for the extention of MAG sucked all the motivation and what little excitement I had for playing it's missions.
SoA better not EVER frakk up like this again. My massive amount of patience and tolerance supply for ther mistakes and delays is down to a thin vapourous and sparse level.

Now the agonizing 2-3 months+ wait for Lightning Carnival begins...
Who knows when the f**k or *if* we get that event or *if* we'll Shred the Darkness
(I pray we DO get them (V_V) )

I like playing PSU, I love a lot about the game, but my motivations to play are thin at best now.
Time to go play Odin Sphere and get back to Tales of Abyss and all that jazz.

jobber
Aug 22, 2008, 01:19 AM
you know...I don't see why everyone is all happy the event is over. It's not like all the other regular missions were shut down and you were forced to play it.

PSO_Jack
Aug 22, 2008, 01:19 AM
what? mag? i was running WB for the past month *crawls back into dark hole*

pizzagirl
Aug 22, 2008, 01:20 AM
I say after the update is done, everyone spam Maximum Attack G' for 3 weeks just for old times sake!

I lol'd. Hard. :lol:

Mata
Aug 22, 2008, 01:23 AM
Now sega get to work and the clean up! MAG glitchers GTFO! Yesterday my 8:12 time was #64. Now its 85 due to glitchers....

Quebe_Lae
Aug 22, 2008, 01:29 AM
Now sega get to work and the clean up! MAG glitchers GTFO! Yesterday my 8:12 time was #64. Now its 85 due to glitchers....

On Uni 7 before it shut down, the GM said that was going to be addressed. He had a list of naughty players. (Hence a little while before rewards are allotted, among other logistical reasons.)

DreXxiN
Aug 22, 2008, 01:31 AM
I know a lot of people hate it, but I have a decent review. I helped a lot of friends, made a lot of new ones, and had great fun and a needle (When not C spamming XD).

I capped Two and gained a few class levels, and also Almost capped my beast.

I'd like to shout out to Zero and Arika, and also the Team that beat us (Ele's) For showing those glitchers whatsup ;).

TA was the highlight of my mag. We got 2nd Legit time, and that was without cakes, my controller screwing up (SIXAXIS Program ftw), Zero missing a lot for Speed C and friends, without much fraps, our first PT Quitting on us (Sorry li, no other wai to put it :/) And T-Elos taking over the PT position and having only 2 days practice.

I Know we could have done better and gotten a much better time, especially with the SUV charging items, and some members of my group aren't satisfied with their own reasons, but optimistically, under what conditions we did it in, I am quite proud of myself. Not really mainly for 2nd place, but once again, Showing illegitimacy a kick in the face to what true dedication and skill can do.

I also got many Badges, so YAY double agito's and pushans!

It feels really epic and I thought I'd say something good about MAG. Now it is over, and it is a time to rest and play once again relaxed with friends. How did yours go?

Celi-Ka
Aug 22, 2008, 01:43 AM
I would have to agree that Time Attack was the highlight of the event this time around, at least for me. I think our result (47th) was about the best we could have gotten, considering we had just met last night. We didn't have the time to practice different tactics; we just went out there by the seat of our pants. I can pretty much say we gave all that we could. And I'm pretty happy with the result.

Met a lot of new faces, reunited with some old friends. Got the rares I wanted. Got my characters where I wanted them to be for the most part. For what it was, I enjoyed MAG's 2nd iteration.

Now I look forward to what's on the horizon.

Turb0
Aug 22, 2008, 01:45 AM
I'm just happy I got my spread needle, I was soooooo sick of speed Cs last night. :D Now, I just don't know if I should just go to bed now or stay up for a bit so I can do a few runs before I go to bed.

Syaoran_69
Aug 22, 2008, 01:46 AM
I'm totally gonna hit up the last couple parties I was in to do C runs of Max Attack G'... :'(

beatrixkiddo
Aug 22, 2008, 01:47 AM
I fell from 37th on the TA charts to 77. I guess that's what having a funeral and having your account expire does to you, eh.

Seority
Aug 22, 2008, 02:09 AM
made a lot of new ones,

;>>

I enjoyed it for what it was too. I wasn't able to fully fullfill my goals due to 65'd at the end.
I hope to enjoy more events in the future.

Para
Aug 22, 2008, 02:13 AM
off to zzz before GBR comes D:

DreXxiN
Aug 22, 2008, 02:28 AM
;>>

I enjoyed it for what it was too. I wasn't able to fully fullfill my goals due to 65'd at the end.
I hope to enjoy more events in the future.

<_<. HEY, I met AXLE then Okay? He is sexy enough lol.

I knew Chelsea on PSO-w before, but i think, THINK I met her during MAG?

*Braindead*

Anyway, Resting for a peaceful LB Free PSU tomorrow. My headache is killing me, but I still think I can rest at ease knowing I got my goal TA time. G'nite Fellow Guardians.

Pika
Aug 22, 2008, 02:31 AM
was great fun while it lasted, i dont get why everyone seems to think it was so terrible....i swear some people here are pissed when sega doesnt update and pissed when they do...i just dont get it...

Adriano
Aug 22, 2008, 02:33 AM
was great fun while it lasted, i dont get why everyone seems to think it was so terrible....i swear some people here are pissed when sega doesnt update and pissed when they do...i just dont get it...

you'll never understand... :nono:

White Midnight
Aug 22, 2008, 02:42 AM
This time around I didn't make as many friends. Most of MAG this time for me was leveling a few alts until their sorely underleveled Bullets and techs fell too far behind (okay, so my alt's techs have been too far behind even before MAG.) Still no Twin Ruby from Mines, but it was still fun.

Too bad I was pretty busy r/l this time around to do more than I actually got to do.

Now time to brave the night in anticipation for the Nuedaiz GBR.

Goukezitsu
Aug 22, 2008, 02:48 AM
Mag was a pain in the ass. It was fun though to an extent. Really nerve wrecking dealing with TA and trying to balance and get spread. Of course the last minute OMG tactics were painful to think about on the last day. I'm glad it's over for good now

goldbrease
Aug 22, 2008, 03:17 AM
i enjoyed mag for the little time i spent in it. work giving me stupid hours, my isp deciding that they wanted to mess with their systems and refuse to tell us what happened which caused my internet to go up and down constantly for half a week (and a few days this week) while my router continuously had connection to the internet i couldn't do anything i had 0 connection speed, buying a ps3 and spending half a week playing mgs4 and ratchet and clank future tools of destruction. and my depression from work making me feel like doing nothing, ow also for getting hooked on an anime series... i'm surprised i even played mag now that i look back on it.

ow lets see, got all the crimson boards i could ever want lol. was cheated out of double agito boards every time they poped up. got a paradi and i am wondering what i'm going to do with it since i'm not a cast. found 2 shinowa boards which i do not have the polymers to synth.... what else? hmm...
ow i have about 1 and 3rd stack of gold badges i need to figure out what to do with and what to use them to get.

i had some nice synthes and bad synthes. have boards i could not gather the mats for in time. met new friends. put blabber mouth SORA on my blist. fun times lol!

CelestialBlade
Aug 22, 2008, 03:27 AM
<_<. HEY, I met AXLE then Okay? He is sexy enough lol.

I knew Chelsea on PSO-w before, but i think, THINK I met her during MAG?

*Braindead*

Anyway, Resting for a peaceful LB Free PSU tomorrow. My headache is killing me, but I still think I can rest at ease knowing I got my goal TA time. G'nite Fellow Guardians.
We met at your event, dorkface XD

Had fun with you guys, even if like half my brain is now dead.

Xefi
Aug 22, 2008, 03:38 AM
which way is to MAG again? i'm already lost.
i find myself only doing MAG 1/3 of the time
it was there and now i dont even know
what MAG is! LOL! *joking*

Now i must find some new technics to fall asleep. *sigh*

And Pika, people are always piss so don't mind them. > : )

Arika
Aug 22, 2008, 04:05 AM
Anyway, if we started since the first week as I asked, then we would do a lot better..
All of all, drex.. you forget to state the fact that the main problem is that we canceled way too many meeting that we should have met.
we only practicing about half of the schedule that I planed for all of you since started.

Kard
Aug 22, 2008, 08:05 AM
Spawned too many rappies. >:/

Terrace
Aug 22, 2008, 08:34 AM
I liked killing Rappies. Especially the yellow ones that sometimes popped up in the last room in the mines during A runs.

LaMBoLOgy
Aug 22, 2008, 08:50 AM
It was aiite.

Cracka_J
Aug 22, 2008, 08:50 AM
Congrats to everyone on both boards that were able to place. We had a team breakdown for TA, so we weren't exactly able to compete as hard as we wanted. Sux, but o well. You move on.

Again, huge props to all those that competed by legit means. To those who didn't, may you learn your lesson soon ;)

Gunslinger-08
Aug 22, 2008, 09:35 AM
I had a good time myself, even if I only gained about 35 levels across my 4 characters this second time around.

My only regret, maybe, is not getting enough badges for some extra junk I didn't really need. Hence the "maybe".

DarkEliteRico
Aug 22, 2008, 09:49 AM
The boards seemed to not move much last night, went from below 500 to 361 (i believe)...shouldn't have taken 3 days off of runs.
It was fun and I've got to thank all my friends and randoms that helped to make this event what it was.....it's about time to move on and enjoy the new S2's and GBR while it lasts

ForteGunnerW
Aug 22, 2008, 02:28 PM
kireek finally dead

Kylie
Aug 22, 2008, 02:40 PM
MAG wasn't fun. :( It had a lot of opportunity though.

Noblewine
Aug 22, 2008, 02:53 PM
It finally over now everything is back to normal.

desturel
Aug 22, 2008, 04:42 PM
Thank goodness MA:G is over. Leveled a new character from 20 to 125 on mostly solo/duo C runs after work. Most of my other friends were saying "I had enough of this crap after the first one", but me being crazy and all said "I could use a second SN/G". Who would have thought that this one would actually be harder than the first one. I had about the same amount of kills per day, but was way lower on the standings.

Almeho
Aug 22, 2008, 08:21 PM
I made buddies from the second running of MA:G and found/made some neat things due to the rewards. Happy it's over but, I'm happy it came around for a second time. ^^;

Ken_Silver
Aug 22, 2008, 09:48 PM
I enjoyed MAG, but I am glad its done with.

I synthed a Del Jangus :D

I got my main to above level 100

I got my all of my alts above level 40

I will be getting my Sange, in the future

I made some new friends. Too bad I won't be on much due to College starting back up.

Glad we got the next story mission. Now it's time to get the next one. I'm here for the story folks. :razz:

Nabeshin
Aug 24, 2008, 08:43 AM
Phew, MAG was awesome! Leveled alot and gained a huge haul (although I came out poorer than I was, but I have my reasons)! Also made new friends! As much as I enjoyed MAG, I'm glad it's over, I no longer get the feeling of waking up in the morning with "Oh crud, I'm gonna be way behind if I don't start my runs!" And now it's a little rest before our next event! =)

Yuicihi
Aug 24, 2008, 10:33 AM
And now everyone goes back to White Beast on the 360 servers.
Except they all boosted to 140, so finding a party is a pain for me.

Woohoo.

Phoenix148
Aug 24, 2008, 10:41 AM
dont forget that they will all do s2 now =D

Kizeragi
Aug 24, 2008, 10:56 AM
I hated MAG but, doing all those C runs got me lots of friends. ;o
And we play together often, so it's all good.