PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Anxiety Attack!!!

DarkLord Hades
Aug 22, 2008, 01:39 AM
I'm ready to scream!!! I just realized I left Light Serafi-Senba cooking... I was gonna sleep but now my brain is filled with thoughts of an EPIC FAIL!!!
*searches for zoloft*
OMG!!! It's gonna fail!!! :argh:

Am I alone? Has ne else left something cooking in their pm? or is it just me?

Mysterious-G
Aug 22, 2008, 02:03 AM
Wow, that was kinda... dumb? >_>
I hope it will still work. :s

Sidney
Aug 22, 2008, 02:08 AM
I was always taught that negative thinking will lead to a negative outcome~! ^^;

moomoopenguin
Aug 22, 2008, 02:09 AM
could come out 50% never know. look for the good =)

Powder Keg
Aug 22, 2008, 02:12 AM
You should be fine. If you picture something turning out awful, it turns out great, and vice-versa in this game. Like that show Doug.

http://www.geocities.com/cmarie016/doug01.jpg

pikachief
Aug 22, 2008, 02:20 AM
Joeykookamonga!

IsoDonk
Aug 22, 2008, 02:57 AM
I put a couple of Double Agitos in last night, got up this morning for work, went to pull them out before maintenance and was ten minutes late. Oops.

Turb0
Aug 22, 2008, 02:59 AM
Well it still could have failed even with the synth bonus though right? If it does, convince yourself it would've failed anyway. :p Hope it comes out for you though.

DarkLord Hades
Aug 22, 2008, 04:09 AM
Well it did had a 95% chance of success....

darkante
Aug 22, 2008, 06:49 AM
Well it did had a 95% chance of success....

That means nothing to this game. My Castest Line failed at that %...it will happen to you too!...Lol jk..but it did fail. :S

Dragon_Knight
Aug 22, 2008, 08:12 AM
I thought the bonus would stay in effect for items that were put in before the end of MAG. Like the way the syth boost didn't affect items already cooking when the boost started.

DarkLord Hades
Aug 22, 2008, 10:57 AM
It was a total & EPIC FAIL!!! I got 1 of the ortapolymers out that I put in. Ih, and to answer that 1 question: No, It was back down to 75% from the 95%(bonus) when I tried to retrieve said -Senba... I too was also under the impression that items would retain the success value if they were started b-4 the update [I dont know why I thought that]. They should have, but I guess Segac was too smart for me :disapprove:

Shadaki-Kun
Aug 22, 2008, 11:56 AM
Well I went to check my stuff the other night (Shinowa line, Ank Tombo, Hyper Viper, and Frauduke).

Shinowa line I pulled out literally about 30 seconds before the server went to maintnence. It came out 50% darkness.

I just got on PSU...Hyper Viper was completed, Ank Tombo was completed, Frauduke however was a fail-_- It was completed before the maintnence, and I'm very sure it was 100% :/