PDA

View Full Version : Item Rappy Tip Combination?

Silhouette
Aug 22, 2008, 04:18 AM
When I was leveling my main character in Hunter and Ranger Classes, I carried along my Rappy Tip. It handles okay, and I've always liked the Dagger Special... but, when I came back with a friend, wearing my Rappy Suit for Comedic effect, I noticed the weapon was stronger, and, not only that, but for some reason, it began to inflict sleep!

I am not sure what the actual damage boost is, but has anyone else noticed this? I don't know how to contact the staff about adding the Combination to the Items Database, but I really think this is one.

I used it alot on both runs, leveling the skills I had equipped, and it seems that the Sleep and Damage boost are relevant to the Rappy Suit, as it's the only thing I changed, with the exception of a Puyoment Aura, but I'm going with the obvious relevance, first.

Everyone who can, see if it works for you, as well. I am fairly sure it's the case, and if so, we should have the database updated.

DarkLord Hades
Aug 22, 2008, 04:25 AM
Whoa... really??? I wouldn't know I sold my only Rappy Suit a day or 2 after I bought it. If that bonus is true (SLEEP+DAMAGE) that would almost b awesome enuff to put 1 back on.
Keyword ALMOST!!!

Turb0
Aug 22, 2008, 04:31 AM
I kinda hope not. No offense to people who just wear them because they like them but we have enough people spamming stupid "z0mG r4ppy party in teh club" crap as it is, we don't need more people wearing them. :p

fay
Aug 22, 2008, 04:39 AM
says the one with a rappy avatar LOL

free rappy hug anyone?!?

na but seriously. i wouldnt wear one of those suits. they look awful.

the bonus is cool though. personally im not a very big fan of sleep on a melee weapon though. you will hit again straight after making the status effect pointless

Rusty.
Aug 22, 2008, 04:42 AM
The rappy tip can put things to sleep on its own :/

Turb0
Aug 22, 2008, 04:55 AM
says the one with a rappy avatar LOL

lol, I forgot I even had that. :p Well......at least I don't have the actual rappy suit avatar. :lol:

Gryffin
Aug 22, 2008, 05:23 AM
SO I HEAR WEARING THE RAPPY SUIT MAKES RAPPY'S SPAWN IN WHITE BEAST, CAUSE THATS TOTALLY THE ONLY MISSION I RUN.

:)

hewitt
Aug 22, 2008, 05:49 AM
CALM THE HELL DOWN. o.o

Weeaboolits
Aug 22, 2008, 06:56 AM
I kinda hope not. No offense to people who just wear them because they like them but we have enough people spamming stupid "z0mG r4ppy party in teh club" crap as it is, we don't need more people wearing them. :pIs there really any better reason to go in there right now?

thematesV2
Aug 22, 2008, 08:55 AM
yeh, i'm all for a rappeh parteh in teh club! wait, i don't have a suit.. I bet all the rappys in the clubs are wearing those man thongs under their rappy suits.

Quebe_Lae
Aug 22, 2008, 09:06 AM
I was without a suit and inflicting sleep or stun... something of the like. So yeah. Not a combination.

Weeaboolits
Aug 22, 2008, 10:05 AM
I think, if any thing at all, it would more likely combo with Rabol Rappy, though it probably doesn't.