PDA

View Full Version : AotI White Beast? Again? NO!

TKlogan
Aug 22, 2008, 07:29 AM
So since there is new missions out whats going to be the best mission to do now? White beast again or GBR? Maybe Flowery Pursuit? Help me out!

fay
Aug 22, 2008, 07:35 AM
that flowery pursuit is frigging hard man.

i went in with 2npcs.
im a lv 130 tecker with good stuff and i didnt stand a chance. literally. they kick my ass like never before. its shocking!!

has good drops if you go through the torture though

:note to self: buy resist/sleep or dont play gbr

TKlogan
Aug 22, 2008, 07:40 AM
damn That shiz nit is going to be hard as hell..... I'm going to get raped tonight. I better bring lots of condoms..

Kizeragi
Aug 22, 2008, 07:57 AM
Level 132 CAST Fortefighter, no Sleep/Resist. Owned it, piece of cake.

XenithFlare
Aug 22, 2008, 09:06 AM
Just do GBR, and you get to do BOTH missions, plus others, plus increased drop rate. >> Win.

EMPYREAN
Aug 22, 2008, 09:10 AM
flowery pursuit isent that hard for a FG xD
i did it whit 2 npcs, using xbow, shotty and killershot and only died 2 times. but sadly, nothing dropped but 7 and 8* mats.

DarkEliteRico
Aug 22, 2008, 09:17 AM
I've been lucky so far. Got the first known drop Kaza-kikamic (in shop), [B] Gekitsnata
from Sakura Blast and a [B] Granahodorac from Flowery Pursuit.....almost was late to work but I'm actually happy that it's somewhat a challenge to do for once again.

fay
Aug 22, 2008, 09:21 AM
btw guys which way do we work out which mission to go to first etc.

im completely lost

on a side note. everyone is still running mag ¬_¬

DarkEliteRico
Aug 22, 2008, 09:27 AM
You can do any mission you want there really isn't a set order seeing as the lobbies get a lil screwed up.

On a side note WTF are these people doing still running the MAG' missions for?!?

Darius_Drake
Aug 22, 2008, 09:45 AM
You can do any mission you want there really isn't a set order seeing as the lobbies get a lil screwed up.

On a side note WTF are these people doing still running the MAG' missions for?!?

Maybe they haven't got the memo yet.

relentless
Aug 22, 2008, 09:52 AM

Can't you tell from their zombie voices? Their brains melted away and imagine they'll be able to obtain the Spread Needle/G'. :lol:
No seriously, there's probably just people who like the MP/Exp there. Not bad for an A mission.

Also... White Beast?! Again?!?! HELL YESSS!!! :D

Kizeragi
Aug 22, 2008, 10:14 AM
White Beast I will be running, so many good items drop there. And with my luck, I'll get them all! :D

DarkEliteRico
Aug 22, 2008, 10:19 AM
Can't you tell from their zombie voices? Their brains melted away and imagine they'll be able to obtain the Spread Needle/G'. :lol:
No seriously, there's probably just people who like the MP/Exp there. Not bad for an A mission.

Also... White Beast?! Again?!?! HELL YESSS!!! :D Too lazy to see if the area drops are still there (twin ruby/twin db)

relentless
Aug 22, 2008, 10:20 AM
Area drops still there.