PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Armor in shop gone???!

SnowfoxZero
Aug 22, 2008, 01:36 PM
Two days ago I decided to put my castest line for sale in my shop for 8 mill so I can afford the new armors coming out with our update. Last night I checked to see if it had been sold, was still sitting in my shop unsold. This morning I went to see if anything had been sold, 0 meseta in my PM. I went to lower the price of my castest line to 7 mill but it was GONE. It isn't in my shop, it isnt in my inventory, it isnt in storage, and it isnt in my common box.

WHERE IS IT? I havn't fed my PM in months, havn't opened a trade request in the entire time I've played the game on this character. I didn't accidently sell it for 8 meseta because there is ZERO in my bank. WTF? =,(

ForteGunnerW
Aug 22, 2008, 02:02 PM
wow hope hackers aint back.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 22, 2008, 02:04 PM
I bet your little brother took it.

SnowfoxZero
Aug 22, 2008, 02:10 PM
I bet your little brother took it.

I don't have a little brother.

My account wasn't hacked. Unless the "hacker" can take items out of people's shops from their character. In which case they would have taken my other items as well, and I don't think a "hacker" would try to "hack" me or my account.

Tekershee
Aug 22, 2008, 02:20 PM
Check out the visitor log, has anyone been in the past few days?

SnowfoxZero
Aug 22, 2008, 02:22 PM
Check out the visitor log, has anyone been in the past few days?

Yes, I have a shop...

JAFO22000
Aug 22, 2008, 02:22 PM
Maybe you hacked yourself?

Andy1423
Aug 22, 2008, 02:35 PM
actually dude, my friend mentioned that he was pissed at his brother cause one of his boards were missing from his shop this morrning. He said the same thing, that there was 0 mesta.

The thing is, I don't think his brother actually took anything. Maybe there is some stupid loop hole out agian, and people are jacking items from player shops.

His was a [b] too...

HELLBOT
Aug 22, 2008, 02:37 PM
i heard about a glitch on the xbox360 more of a mod really that anything up for a stack or 7-8mil is able to be taken out of the shop. ONLY A RUMOR DO NOT HOLD THIS AGAINST ME IF IT PROVES FALSE!!!

SnowfoxZero
Aug 22, 2008, 02:38 PM
actually dude, my friend mentioned that he was pissed at his brother cause one of his boards were missing from his shop this morrning. He said the same thing, that there was 0 mesta.

The thing is, I don't think his brother actually took anything. Maybe there is some stupid loop hole out agian, and people are jacking items from player shops.

His was a [b] too...
Looks like another server f up on Sega's part =/ I've logged 50 hours in the past 2 weeks and I havn't even made 8 mill. =/ This really blows.

i heard about a glitch on the xbox360 more of a mod really that anything up for a stack or 7-8mil is able to be taken out of the shop. ONLY A RUMOR DO NOT HOLD THIS AGAINST ME IF IT PROVES FALSE!!!

Taken out by whom?

SnowfoxZero
Aug 22, 2008, 03:12 PM
Looks like a par walna is missing too... =/

Powder Keg
Aug 22, 2008, 03:16 PM

Right, so it could only happen if it's up for a stack or between 7 and 8 mil. :rolleyes:

SnowfoxZero
Aug 22, 2008, 03:48 PM
So I hate to ask but is Sega going to do anything about this? ... Seems pretty f'd up. Didn't enter my gamer tag anywhere or email or xbox account. My account was not stolen, Didn't do anything wrong and my rarest item just disapears leaving me without armor or any meseta for a new 1.

JAFO22000
Aug 22, 2008, 03:57 PM
Complaining about this incident on this forum will get you nowhere. I would suggest you fill out a trouble ticket with ST, available at the official website.

SnowfoxZero
Aug 22, 2008, 04:05 PM
Complaining about this incident on this forum will get you nowhere. I would suggest you fill out a trouble ticket with ST, available at the official website.

Yeah, because they love me so much and are so inclined to actually even read my support ticket. I'm trying to find out if it's widespread or what the deal with this is.

My visitor log is as follows

SCORN 08/08/22 12:24 30090950
Steve 08/08/22 07:38 30091692
Zylon 08/08/21 21:16 30006045
Psymon 08/08/21 20:12 30064602
SAM 08/08/21 17:55 30066717
Japanese name 08/08/21 16:53 30084594
Ragnus 08/08/21 14:14 30079635

Dhylec
Aug 22, 2008, 04:17 PM
Again, use whatever info you have & file for support with Sega. It'll be looked into sometime, eventually. We can't really do anything for ya here.

SnowfoxZero
Aug 22, 2008, 04:23 PM
Again, use whatever info you have & file for support with Sega. It'll be looked into sometime, eventually. We can't really do anything for ya here.

It was actually teh first thing I did after registering on their forums to wait for validation.

Csero
Aug 22, 2008, 04:36 PM
Same thing happened to me before the event. I think I set a pair of Twin DB Swords on my shop for two mil. When I checked back the next day they were gone and I had 1.2 Mil in my storage. I don't remember if that was there before or not. I couldn't figure out for the life of me how someone made off with them without paying or paying less. I know I set them for 2 mil because I always double check the price. I just forgot about it as there is nothing I could really do.

SnowfoxZero
Aug 22, 2008, 04:50 PM
Same thing happened to me before the event. I think I set a pair of Twin DB Swords on my shop for two mil. When I checked back the next day they were gone and I had 1.2 Mil in my storage. I don't remember if that was there before or not. I couldn't figure out for the life of me how someone made off with them without paying or paying less. I know I set them for 2 mil because I always double check the price. I just forgot about it as there is nothing I could really do.

Did you report it or just didn't care to? People have been paying monthly for this game for almost two years(myself included, got it day 1) you'd THINK this crap wouldn't happen. For the ammount of profit this game actually brings in, we don't have jack to show for it. Think about it for a few seconds. How many players would you say are active between PC/ps2 and xbox? I'd guess around 30,000 active. x $10 a month. $300,000 a month on top of the initial game's cost and expansion's cost. It really puts things in perspective. Sega is being paid millions, but out update and support is as if they were only being paid low thousands.

I hope this gets taken care of.

Csero
Aug 22, 2008, 05:04 PM
I just thought it was some glitch....no need to apeshit...

SnowfoxZero
Aug 22, 2008, 05:07 PM
I just thought it was some glitch....no need to apeshit...

8 million is need =,( i can't even play S let alone S2, i get ROCKED without armor or units.

Csero
Aug 22, 2008, 05:12 PM
I understand it sucks but at least you can play. There must be some confort in playing with your friends?

SnowfoxZero
Aug 22, 2008, 05:15 PM
I understand it sucks but at least you can play. There must be some confort in playing with your friends?

There's actually only 3 people I play with. One is on vacation, one's xbox is broken and is being sent in, and the other I have no idea.

Powder Keg
Aug 22, 2008, 05:36 PM
lol, 30,000.