PDA

View Full Version : crea wand +?

burninglink5
Aug 22, 2008, 02:04 PM
Anyone find it yet? There aren't any in shops, I think it is called something different.

Kizeragi
Aug 22, 2008, 02:12 PM
Nope, it's called Crea Wand+. Someone in my team got one earlier.

goldbrease
Aug 22, 2008, 02:24 PM
what makes a crea wand a crea wand? you can hit mobs with it?

CelestialBlade
Aug 22, 2008, 02:25 PM
Evidently it's Cast and Beast only. I'm not entirely sure what the purpose of the thing is, haha.

goldbrease
Aug 22, 2008, 02:29 PM
well i was wondering since crea weapons hit 1 extra target with a standard attack, and now there is a creawand.... so what purpose does making a wand crea if you can't strike mobs with it? techs hit an extra time?

beatrixkiddo
Aug 22, 2008, 02:33 PM
Its purpose is to make you regret ever using Set by Order, just like every other Crea in this game.

JAFO22000
Aug 22, 2008, 02:35 PM
well i was wondering since crea weapons hit 1 extra target with a standard attack, and now there is a creawand.... so what purpose does making a wand crea if you can't strike mobs with it? techs hit an extra time?

That would be awesome! But the low Tech on the item coupled with the Beast/Cast only designation would relegate this item to the same fate as older crea weapons. We'll see, though. Maybe it grinds well past 7? I'd sure like one for my Beast WT!

CelestialBlade
Aug 22, 2008, 02:36 PM
Its purpose is to make you regret ever using Set by Order, just like every other Crea in this game.
Probably the most true statement here.

Soukosa
Aug 22, 2008, 07:33 PM
Its purpose is to make you regret ever using Set by Order, just like every other Crea in this game.And this crea is by no exception crappy either...

At +10? It still sucks. In fact it still has lower TP than 7* wands at +10! (Compare here (http://www.amesani.org/psu/enbeta/item/gearsearch.php?search&type=3&rarity=4,7,&grind=9&maker=&system=1&sort=8,1&header=10#results). I'll update with English names soon...)

Unless it does something really fancy that no one's figured out yet, its garbage.

Xaeris
Aug 22, 2008, 07:39 PM
I have a board. Its purpose in the game is to give an otherwise worthless material (amethad) a reason to exist. Not necessarily a good reason; just a reason.

Nanoframe
Aug 22, 2008, 08:17 PM
its creawand+ one word

Darklighter
Aug 22, 2008, 08:21 PM
I like Crea weapons...

Nanoframe
Aug 22, 2008, 08:31 PM
I put it up in trade forum , make offer >.>"

AerisZeal
Aug 22, 2008, 11:43 PM
I have a board. Its purpose in the game is to give an otherwise worthless material (amethad) a reason to exist. Not necessarily a good reason; just a reason.

That would be a good purpose if Amethad wasn't used to get cast/caseal formal clothing in The Clothier. So I'm gonna say it's just junk... which is kinda odd.