PDA

View Full Version : I have the sudden urge to...

Larian
Aug 22, 2008, 06:32 PM
Dance the night away!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCsnC3Wrl0U

Tact
Aug 22, 2008, 06:45 PM
Well, you got Perfect on all of the notes. Good for you.

Now do it while playing Guitar Hero/Rock Band. :wacko:

Monochrome
Aug 22, 2008, 07:21 PM
play Moonlight Shadow next :D

Larian
Aug 22, 2008, 07:24 PM
lol...I wish that was me...My best at DDR ever is me triple Aing The faster version of if you were here...but it was on light. And it was the only song I can actually triple A! As for other games...Guitar Hero I just plan suck at and as for Rock Band, I got an 100% on Wonderwall. I sing! Um...other good ones were...98% Buddy Holly, 97% Learn to Fly, and 97% Dirty Little Secret.

Tact
Aug 22, 2008, 08:06 PM
Yes, well...I would be very, very impressed if someone played Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution at the same time, and got perfect scores on both songs.

*wink wink nudge nudge* :wacko:

Weeaboolits
Aug 22, 2008, 08:56 PM
I think they shoulda made made an FPS that used the dance pad for movement, the comset for commanding your allies, the eyetoy for dodging crap and the gamepad for everything else. It would have been awesome, and I don't even play FPS's.

Tact
Aug 22, 2008, 09:39 PM
I think they shoulda made made an FPS that used the dance pad for movement, the comset for commanding your allies, the eyetoy for dodging crap and the gamepad for everything else. It would have been awesome, and I don't even play FPS's.

It's not a First-Person Shooter.

It's a Kill Things While Simultaneously Looking Like A Total Dork. :wacko:

TalHex
Aug 22, 2008, 09:40 PM
KTWSLLATD?

Tact
Aug 22, 2008, 09:42 PM
...Maybe the acronym needs work. I bet we could shorten it to TDS (Total Dork Shooter). Then again, maybe people would misunderstand it and think the game was about shooting dorks.

TalHex
Aug 22, 2008, 09:48 PM
total dorks

Nitro Vordex
Aug 22, 2008, 10:15 PM
It's not a First-Person Shooter.

It's a Kill Things While Simultaneously Looking Like A Total Dork. :wacko:
You could have shortened that to Halo you know.

Tact
Aug 22, 2008, 10:18 PM
Oh, right. Halo. That works well enough for my purposes. :wacko:

All it takes is a science-fiction shooting game to give us a reason to call people dorks.

Weeaboolits
Aug 23, 2008, 04:38 PM
That applies to any game that includes both killing and a peripheral aside from the gamepad, possibly excluding the latter.

Sord
Aug 23, 2008, 05:14 PM
Men, ready your light guns!

Tact
Aug 23, 2008, 06:11 PM
Men, ready your light guns!

We're going Duck Hunting!

On a completely unrelated note, I was actually going to make a Fraxy Try of Duck Hunt. I don't know why I stopped, aside from the fact that we stopped playing it.

Weeaboolits
Aug 23, 2008, 06:39 PM
I should redownload that sometime ;o

Tact
Aug 23, 2008, 06:43 PM
If you do, I don't think we'll have many of the old enemy files. I think I even deleted that wacko enemy. :disapprove:

Weeaboolits
Aug 23, 2008, 06:45 PM
I doubt anyone held on to mine either, or that I even posted all of them, I can't be bothered in that case, I had some neat ones.

Tact
Aug 23, 2008, 06:51 PM
If enough people get into it again, I might make some Tries. Don't get your hopes up, though. I'm pretty sure that once an FKL game dies, it stays dead.

Kard
Aug 23, 2008, 06:58 PM
Tact, if you made a :burger: game it would never die!

Tact
Aug 23, 2008, 07:00 PM
What on earth makes you think I would make a burger game?

Even if I could make games, I wouldn't make anything like that. :disapprove:

Kard
Aug 23, 2008, 07:05 PM
Wha ?_?

Well, now I'm just disappointed. ._.

And hungry. =/

Tact
Aug 23, 2008, 08:08 PM
Perhaps you could satisfy both your disappointment and your hunger by eating a real hamburger. :wacko:

Kard
Aug 23, 2008, 08:24 PM
Real hamburgers are always disappoining. They never look like they do on tv, or in the picture...

:burger: =/

Weeaboolits
Aug 23, 2008, 08:42 PM
I once made a crappy game where you played as a shopping cart and dodged parking lot traffic and collected cartons of eggs.

Larian
Aug 24, 2008, 02:09 AM
I once made a crappy game where you played as a shopping cart and dodged parking lot traffic and collected cartons of eggs.

That would keep me busy for hours...

Sord
Aug 24, 2008, 10:53 AM
I doubt anyone held on to mine either, or that I even posted all of them, I can't be bothered in that case, I had some neat ones.

i have everything still, I liked the thing and kept it, as well as everyone's enemies. Including some of your betas I think.

Tact
Aug 24, 2008, 11:16 AM
I like it too, Sord, but I stopped playing it when everyone else lost interest. And then, since I wasn't playing it, I deleted it. :disapprove:

It's good to hear that the wacko enemy is alive somewhere.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 25, 2008, 07:03 AM
Tact, if you made a :burger: game it would never die!
Burgertime dies. Spolier'd

But then not on the internet what with the weird hairy man muscular artisan versions.

Thanks a lot internet! You and your serious methodical people connecting.