PDA

View Full Version : Twin Claw attacking...

ZyphNeko
Aug 22, 2008, 07:36 PM
I think I'm just tired...that's my usual excuse. But I've noticed something odd today while playing Flowery Pursuit.

I primarily use Twin Claws, and I attack enemies like normal...but there was something strange about the way I attacked. I only did five times in a whole combo. I seem to remember attacking twice on the second combo, but now I'm only attacking once. I noticed that when I kept screwing up on the JA thing.

Did Sega randomly decreased the Twin Claw attack combo from six to five for whatever reason? Maybe I'm just not seeing things right or mistook this for another weapon...but, eh. Your thoughts, other Twin Claw users?

Neko~

Chuck_Norris
Aug 22, 2008, 07:39 PM
Are you playing a female character? Before females attacked 6 times, while males only hit 5. Maybe Sega evened it out. o.o

Tulio07
Aug 22, 2008, 07:40 PM
it's not an issue of male vs female animations is it?

Almeho
Aug 22, 2008, 08:08 PM
I swear I'm still hitting six times with my female, at least, I think I am... But, I don't know the gender of the char you are using.

ZyphNeko
Aug 22, 2008, 08:43 PM
Male character. But even before today, I remember him attacking six times, not five...

Neko~

ForteGunnerW
Aug 22, 2008, 09:04 PM
oh hey Flattie or oken

ZyphNeko
Aug 22, 2008, 09:17 PM
SO ANYWAY

Any other thoughts on this?

Neko~

Chuck_Norris
Aug 22, 2008, 09:19 PM
I am 100% sure that males always hit 5 times on normal attacks.

ZyphNeko
Aug 22, 2008, 09:26 PM
Huh...100%, you say? I still coulda sworn I always attacked twice, not once, on the second combo. ._.

Maybe 'cause I was a short guy? Lol...jay kayness. butsrsly, very strange. Oh well. Looks like I'll have to put up with it.

Neko~

Miyuki-chan
Aug 22, 2008, 10:16 PM
It's always been 5 hits for males, a friend of mine and I tested it when they were first introduced into the game. Then tested it again when the animations were adjusted a while back and it's still 5 for males and 6 for females.

Alastor_Haven
Aug 22, 2008, 11:57 PM
It's always been 5 attacks for males

And 6 for females

ZyphNeko
Aug 23, 2008, 12:23 AM
Yeah...just confirmed that now. I guess I was just tired and saw it differently. Hah.

All right. That ends this topic, then.

Neko~