PDA

View Full Version : Unrecorded Order FAQ

Amherst_Wind
Aug 22, 2008, 08:02 PM
A little guide to Unrecorded Order because all those menus can be a little intimidating. :)

As soon as you start the mission you'll see a small post in the ground, this contains the Alpha set of items, if you approach it this menu appears:
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2313/screen1transha5.bmp

Picking the middle option will show you the items cost in Weapons Badges, to trade pick the top option and you'll get this menu:
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1775/screen2transgi3.bmp

If you select 'Next Page' then you'll get this menu:
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7168/screen3transzb9.bmp

Select one of the items to trade badges for it if you have enough, and it will either a) appear in your inventory or b) a warp will appear in front of you, go into it and smash the box for your item!

Now if you walk up the stairs you'll find a second post containing the Beta set of items, once again approach it and you'll get this menu again:
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4535/screen4transwr2.bmp

Pick the top option again to trade for items, you'll get this menu:
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6919/screen5transuf3.bmp

Now the FAQ...

Q: How do I get Weapons Badges?

A: Weapons Badges can drop in any mission so you can search anywhere, however you can also play the Download Mission 'Forbidden Zone: Level X' to obtain at most 10 Weapons Badges at once.

Q: How do I know how many Weapons Badges I have?

A: Weapons Badges will appear in your Item Pack in the same place as your healing items, they're an 8* item and you can carry upto 99.

Q: Why cant I buy Lavis Cannon or Lavis Blades? I have enough Badges!

A: Lavis Cannon and Lavis Blades require you to trade items called Photon Crystals, these items can be obtained in two ways at present:
1) From the Download Party Mission 'Crystal Tears'. If you S rank the mission you will receive 1 Photon Crystal (S ranking the mission will require at least two people).
2)The Download Story Mission 'Scrap Ghost'. If you A or S rank the mission you will receive 1 Photon Crystal (While this mission is rather hard its currently the only way to get Crystals solo).

Q: I dont like the Element of the weapon/ the colour of the Clothes/ the Elemental % of the Weapon I traded for but I have no Badges left! :(

A: If you save before you enter Unrecorded Order, then trade but dont get the Element/ colour/ Element % you wanted you can just quit and reload and try again! Though some items come with a fixed Element or % so they will never change no matter how many times you try.

Weapons that come with fixed Element or %

Sacred Duster = Fixed Ice Element
Rocket Punch = Fixed Fire Element
Lavis Cannon = Fixed 45% Dark Element
Lavis Blades = Fixed 31% Dark Element

Q:How do I know I bought the right clothes/parts for my character?

A:The clothes/parts will always be the same type as your character so dont worry about it, if you're a CAST, CAS-yukata will be for sale, if you're a Human Miyabi-kata will be for sale.

Thats all! If anyone has any questions just ask, Im sure I (or someone else) will answer!

Dhylec
Aug 23, 2008, 08:41 AM
Looks helpful enough. Let's save it for future reference.

D14BL0
Aug 23, 2008, 10:24 PM
How many crystals does it take to get Lavis?

beatrixkiddo
Aug 23, 2008, 10:47 PM
5 and 10, if memory serves.

D14BL0
Aug 24, 2008, 09:44 PM
Q: How do I know how many Weapons Badges I have?

A: Weapons Badges will appear in your Item Pack in the same place as your healing items, they're an 8* item and you can carry upto 99.

Are they the ones that look like two triangles?

Amherst_Wind
Aug 25, 2008, 07:37 AM
Are they the ones that look like two triangles?

Yep, thats them.

D14BL0
Aug 25, 2008, 10:57 PM
Second question:

What do the crystals look like? :P

Amherst_Wind
Aug 26, 2008, 07:08 PM
Second question:

What do the crystals look like? :P

Theyre the same as Weapons Badges except they should be 10* rarity, they should appear directly under your Weapons Badges if you have some. ^_^

Mike
Aug 26, 2008, 08:05 PM
The yukata will be called something different for casts so it's something to take note of.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 26, 2008, 09:08 PM
Male Human/Beast/Newmans are offered "Miyabi-kata" in the first trade station, and "Formalwear" in the second trade station.

Male CASTs are offered "CAS-yukata" in the first trade station, and "Formalwear" (cast version though obviously) in the second trade station.

Female Human/Beast/Newmans are offered "Miyabi-kata" in the first trade station, and "Formal Dress" in the second trade station.

Female CASTs are offered "CAS-yukata" in the first trade station, and "Formal Dress" (cast version though obviously) in the second trade station.

D14BL0
Sep 1, 2008, 12:49 PM
How do you S-rank Crystal Tears? Is there more to it than killing the boss fast enough? Because I noticed that there are some areas that require 3-4 people to actually explore the entire mission, where 2 players doesn't cut it. Do I need to find a full party to actually S-rank that mission?

beatrixkiddo
Sep 1, 2008, 01:00 PM
How do you S-rank Crystal Tears? Is there more to it than killing the boss fast enough? Because I noticed that there are some areas that require 3-4 people to actually explore the entire mission, where 2 players doesn't cut it. Do I need to find a full party to actually S-rank that mission?

Yes, you need to go into the doors that are locked with 3-man buttons.

Seyu
Sep 1, 2008, 04:03 PM
but u can do it with two people. u never hae to stand on 2 buttons at the same time. i did that mission alone, only by moving my brothers char on the buttons...but this way was pretty tiring.