PDA

View Full Version : looking for a team to run gbr missions

goldbrease
Aug 23, 2008, 12:32 AM
i have such a hard time finding my friends online anymore. i'm reaching out to find people or mabe a group who would take me in to do gbr with. m,y level is currently 121 ff20. ive got 4 points in in hs, db, and fp so far.

would prefer groups doing s2, your current % doesn't bother me as i'm not high in % myself.

please let me know k?

edit i'm on ps2/pc so yah know.

Gunslinger-08
Aug 23, 2008, 01:12 PM
I'll look for you the next time I'm on. What are the names of your character?

goldbrease
Aug 23, 2008, 02:51 PM
my character name is goldbrease.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 23, 2008, 03:02 PM
S2 isn't going to be very good exp for you until you level up a bit, just so you know. Enemies in S2 are 155-170ish, and being 30 levels or more below the enemies means less EXP for you.

goldbrease
Aug 23, 2008, 07:29 PM
i'm not worried about xp lol.

Gunslinger-08
Aug 28, 2008, 04:16 PM
been real busy lately. if you're still looking for someone to run with, leave me a bulletin in Gatz's room. The salvage shop one.

goldbrease
Sep 7, 2008, 11:22 PM
(sorry about reviving my old topic)
i got real busy as well. my job switched me from evening shifts to morning shifts and i was coming home with stomach cramps from the time changes, lots of fatigue from trying to change my sleep schedule and the fact that if i tale a nap for even 10 minutes i'm usually good to go for another 14 hours or so.
my work finally switched me back to evenings thou. however ive lost track of weather or not grb is still going now. T_T

Astarin
Sep 8, 2008, 06:25 PM
GBR is still going, yes. Until the 25th of September, as far as we know. Are you still looking for players? Says you're on evening shifts, so I might not be able to help you. I normally play in the evenings.

goldbrease
Sep 9, 2008, 12:25 PM
yeah and i just found out from my work i'm probably going back to mornings again next week grah! i really need to find a new job.....

anyways i'm trying to arrange to get more time back online.