PDA

View Full Version : Vijeri / Resist?

xBladeM6x
Aug 23, 2008, 02:59 AM
I was hunting for it probably half the day, and Howzer never dropped it. Just curious to know if anyone picked one up yet?

fay
Aug 23, 2008, 05:54 AM
im farming it just now and not found any.

i checked the shops 360 server...none

any idea of how much you think it will go for once some1 gets it?

Chris28
Aug 23, 2008, 08:24 AM
im pretty sure sega has screwed up and hasn't released it yet. It's supposed to drop from boss boxes from one of the HIVE missions but it doesn't drop. Sega needs to fix this soon.

Arika
Aug 23, 2008, 09:38 AM
im pretty sure sega has screwed up and hasn't released it yet. It's supposed to drop from boss boxes from one of the HIVE missions but it doesn't drop. Sega needs to fix this soon.

....who tell you that? <_<;

Kizeragi
Aug 23, 2008, 09:41 AM
....who tell you that? <_<;

I was wondering the same.
I got one late last night anyway, and it stays in my storage until I run TD S2 with Fighmaster.

Arika
Aug 23, 2008, 09:47 AM
I got one late last night anyway, and it stays in my storage until I run TD S2 with Fighmaster.

that is PSP ;<_>;

it is correct, in AOI drop from Howzer.

Kairi_Li
Aug 23, 2008, 06:37 PM
So no one's got the resist yet? Never dropped, not even on luck 3?

Kizeragi
Aug 23, 2008, 06:56 PM
that is PSP ;<_>;

it is correct, in AOI drop from Howzer.

My first post was directed at yours lol

I have the resist on AoI.

goldbrease
Aug 23, 2008, 07:06 PM
kizeragi your getting to much good stuff! XD

Weeaboolits
Aug 23, 2008, 09:22 PM
I only fought him once, the bastard dropped a photon. >_>

Zekester
Aug 23, 2008, 09:43 PM
They talk too much in Story mode...
Its at least like 10 minutes of dialog before you fight Howzer...

Soukosa
Aug 23, 2008, 10:00 PM
Pretty sure the drop isn't a 100% chance :p From what I've heard its not that easy of a drop to get and considering what it does, what do you expect?

im pretty sure sega has screwed up and hasn't released it yet. It's supposed to drop from boss boxes from one of the HIVE missions but it doesn't drop. Sega needs to fix this soon.Confused with Virus / Resist instead?

WhiteKnight01
Aug 24, 2008, 11:55 AM
i ran it 5 times he only ever droped photons, if a team member dies does that afect it because even as a ft the npc dies alot on it

Kizeragi
Aug 24, 2008, 12:02 PM
You need 3 things to get Vijeri / Resist.

Solid / Luck S
MassStoryText / Resist
Hizeri / Patience

:wacko:

but yeah, it resists Megid and puts your element defense up. It's gotta have some difficulty to get. :p

Ceresa
Aug 24, 2008, 12:30 PM
The unit is a novelty more then anything else (not that I would ever sell mine~)

On JP when it came out it was 50mil, now 80+

Think about that, 50,000,000...you would need to avoid 10000 deaths by megid (like 50-60k megids total really) to make it worth using and not selling, and the effort spent in spamming through the cutscenes could be better used doing something productive like...well just about anything else in this world...

Arika
Aug 24, 2008, 12:35 PM
The unit is a novelty more then anything else (not that I would ever sell mine~)

On JP when it came out it was 50mil, now 80+

Think about that, 50,000,000...you would need to avoid 10000 deaths by megid (like 50-60k megids total really) to make it worth using and not selling, and the effort spent in spamming through the cutscenes could be better used doing something productive like...well just about anything else in this world...

50k of megids...... to make it worth...

then, I should sell it if I get it then? since I will never make it worth :-P
(rarely die by megid)

WhiteKnight01
Aug 24, 2008, 04:26 PM
iv had to lisin to people bitch and moan about loseing there suv or nanoblast beacuse of megid, il ware mine if there megid flying at me, any word on the all/resist?

Soukosa
Aug 24, 2008, 09:27 PM
The unit for "all" resistances doesn't cover incapacitate in offline mode. I wouldn't expect any better if it comes out online.

Ethateral
Aug 25, 2008, 09:31 AM
He only ever drops money for me... >_>

Chris28
Aug 25, 2008, 10:06 AM
whats the fastest way to face him continuously?

EspioKaos
Aug 25, 2008, 10:36 AM
I've fought him three times so far, but all I've got to show for it is a little extra Meseta and two PhotonChargeCosmos. <_<

What difficulty did you fight Howzer on to get the unit? I'm trying to confirm what levels it drops at for PSUPedia. Original data from the Japanese servers suggested that it was a special drop, but now it looks like it may only drop on difficulty A.

whats the fastest way to face him continuously?
No trick to it, really. The only time-saver you'll have is to elect to skip directly to the trial when you get to Ambition's End 2. After that, though, you still have to go through the dialogue exchange between the trial's end and the battle against Howzer.

Kizeragi
Aug 25, 2008, 10:43 AM
Mine dropped on A, I'm going through B now to see if it drops on all difficulties.

EspioKaos
Aug 25, 2008, 10:46 AM
Mine dropped on A, I'm going through B now to see if it drops on all difficulties.
Cool, thanks. I've updated our template to include the unit only at LV80-99 for now. At some point, I plan on running the mission on lower difficulties to see what I can find. If nothing else, at least he can drop Relic Edges at any level, so I could always start building up my collection of them again in case I find another Psycho Wand board.

Ceresa
Aug 25, 2008, 10:48 AM
What difficulty did you fight Howzer on to get the unit? I'm trying to confirm what levels it drops at for PSUPedia. Original data from the Japanese servers suggested that it was a special drop, but now it looks like it may only drop on difficulty A.

Keep in mind he is 160 on the JP A, compared to 89 on yours, so it stands to reason that if any exist on your server, it is indeed a special drop.

The changes to wiki stating A only were done after Illuminus Tag was added to his drop table, but it hasn't been confirmed either way that C B can or can't drop the resist now. And well no one seems to want to volunteer to do potentially 50-100 runs that may not even have a shot at the unit, I can't imagine why...

MaximusLight
Aug 25, 2008, 10:55 AM
Keep in mind he is 160 on the JP A, compared to 89 on yours, so it stands to reason that if any exist on your server, it is indeed a special drop.

The changes to wiki stating A only were done after Illuminus Tag was added to his drop table, but it hasn't been confirmed either way that C B can or can't drop the resist now. And well no one seems to want to volunteer to do potentially 50-100 runs that may not even have a shot at the unit, I can't imagine why...

Why does Japan get all the good fights?

18 magashi, level 160 Howizer...

*que quote about being really brave or really stupid*

EspioKaos
Aug 25, 2008, 11:01 AM

Is he still LV160 in the Japanese version? I thought that was changed to LV89 in their February 29 maintenance (http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=631). It says there that the bug which jacked his level up so high was fixed.

Ceresa
Aug 25, 2008, 11:21 AM
The bug was that he was 89, the emergency maintenance restored him to 160 on A only. The previous days maintenance was to knock him down from 160 on C B, but it got nerfed on A as well by mistake.

Kylie
Aug 25, 2008, 11:25 AM
They talk too much in Story mode...
Its at least like 10 minutes of dialog before you fight Howzer...
Seconded. :/ My thumb always hurts after a story mission.

Indica
Aug 25, 2008, 11:55 AM

It's better to do A rank because that hidden 4 key locked room w/ boxes has some nice goodies inside. Ive gotten 3 Polymer one run and another I found a Relic Edge inside o.0

EspioKaos
Aug 25, 2008, 12:45 PM
The bug was that he was 89, the emergency maintenance restored him to 160 on A only. The previous days maintenance was to knock him down from 160 on C B, but it got nerfed on A as well by mistake.
Oh, my mistake! I read it as "a bug was corrected to decrease the boss monster's level in difficulty A." I guess it really is "a bug which decreased the boss monster's level in difficulty A was corrected." Thanks for the clarification!

And good point, Indica. I remember getting a polymer on two of my three runs from those boxes. I'll have to skip them on a later run, though, since I still haven't gotten an S on the mission. (Closest I've gotten so far is an A.) Not that I really want to hang a poster of Dallgun in my room, but I'd still like to have it for the sake of having it. :lol:

Advent-
Aug 25, 2008, 03:08 PM
It's better to do A rank because that hidden 4 key locked room w/ boxes has some nice goodies inside. Ive gotten 3 Polymer one run and another I found a Relic Edge inside o.0I'm not skipping that door from now on.

S4CT4L1TY
Aug 25, 2008, 09:48 PM
any one know yet if it drops on c or b yet? or at all havent seen any players with one

BigshowPat
Aug 25, 2008, 09:51 PM
This is a very good question...I haven't seen this drop AT ALL and haven't seen anybody with one or selling one...

Does this really exist?

landman
Aug 26, 2008, 12:31 AM
I still have to find it but playing A ranks I've found some interesting materials: polimers, goldanias, morbinias... and I slowly lvl some photon arts, it's better than Guardians Slowdown Road lol

Kizeragi
Aug 26, 2008, 06:24 AM
any one know yet if it drops on c or b yet? or at all havent seen any players with one

I have one which dropped on A.

At Run 51 on B and I haven't seen it yet, I'll go to 100 then stop. Had a handful of Storms, and meseta.

IsoDonk
Aug 26, 2008, 08:20 AM
I've not seen it at all, but the majority of my runs have been on C.

C457 24N632
Aug 27, 2008, 01:17 AM
It seems that the quickest way to the fight is to have your text set to instant, thumb set to rapid fire, and to choose the first text option, then the second. Only quicker by a few seconds, but still...

And it stand to reason that when hunting for the best resist available, you can afford to skip by any & everything that slows you down, including those friendly yet extraneous boxes.

pikachief
Aug 27, 2008, 01:48 AM
i get the boxes behind the door and take breaks so i dont get too bored, but so far it has been 30 runs with no luck :(

i'll give up hunting if i cant find the resist by 100 runs :/

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 27, 2008, 01:53 AM
<<<<wanders what class everyone is doin it on. :-o
i'm gonna be leveling my new character(newman forte/acrotecher)

mothra
Aug 27, 2008, 02:07 AM
I started by doing C's, about 25 or so. Then I switched to A's just to be safe since nobody has come forward with a C or B confirmation yet. It's been about 30 of these now.

Also, It would be really nice to have this item WHILE I'm hunting for it... I've lost a few runs due to those slami dudes. I'm just sayin'.

fay
Aug 27, 2008, 06:38 AM
how much does this unit actualy go for on the 360 servers. is it worth more than a stack or does just no one have it in their shops?

landman
Aug 27, 2008, 07:22 AM
I'm trying to get killed by those slami after killing houzer so I can skip just before the fight, but I never succeed in my suicidal attempts... where did maya cookies drop?

fay
Aug 27, 2008, 07:38 AM
i dont think they do drop. iv just been aborting the mission.
it might not be as close as the fight but at least it saves going through the text after the fight and act 1

Darius_Drake
Aug 27, 2008, 10:03 AM
yeah, you get a short pause before the text starts up. after killing howzer, pick up whatever he drops quickly and then abort the mission. you will then be taken back to the beginning of the mission and you can skip immediately to the beginning of the run.

mothra
Aug 27, 2008, 10:30 AM
I'm trying to get killed by those slami after killing houzer so I can skip just before the fight, but I never succeed in my suicidal attempts... where did maya cookies drop?

That does not work.

EspioKaos
Aug 27, 2008, 10:33 AM
As I recall it, death in a story mission ends the whole thing. If you did manage to die at this point, you'd start from the beginning of the mission again.

Indica
Aug 27, 2008, 11:31 AM
As I recall it, death in a story mission ends the whole thing. If you did manage to die at this point, you'd start from the beginning of the mission again.

No, Howzer killed me with his Megid and when I went to restart, It brought me right to the fighting again with no talking dialog

Indica
Aug 27, 2008, 11:34 AM
I'm trying to get killed by those slami after killing houzer so I can skip just before the fight, but I never succeed in my suicidal attempts... where did maya cookies
drop?

I think it's called Homemade Cake or Gourmet Cake now and Ive seen it drop at Neudaiz Rainbow Beast. Especially end of Block 2 in that locked door. People normally have skipped it but it's a long curved hallway with just 3 Boxes at the end.

Edit: LOL, it uses Poison Truffle, so it will defiantly do some health damage

Arika
Aug 27, 2008, 02:06 PM
Honestly, can anybody show picture that they found it??
from what I think, it is bug!,
Howzer lv 89 in A rank is incorrect significantly, and now... nobody get it for 3 days!!?
my 2 of JP friends who hunted it, both get it within about 2 days full hunting.

if anybody has it, please show ur picture!

Middle
Aug 27, 2008, 03:28 PM
If you die in the Howzer battle you can skip to the fight ... if you abandon the mission after killing Howzer you have to do the trial again ...

Indica
Aug 27, 2008, 09:26 PM
5 pages and not 1 picture. The unit does not exist and nobody has one

desturel
Aug 28, 2008, 12:29 AM
Took a day off of GBR to try hunting. 5 runs. 5 pcc. But the box room made it worth it since I got enough polymer to start another Orpa-senba.

Namine
Aug 28, 2008, 04:53 AM
And it stand to reason that when hunting for the best resist available, you can afford to skip by any & everything that slows you down, including those friendly yet extraneous boxes.

It takes me like 1 minute longer to get those boxes, and to possibly get 9 chances at an item that sells for 100k, 200k, 320k, & 1.5mil(currently at the time of this post). I think that its worth that time.

Oh, and it would be nice to actually see a picture of that unit, to know if it actually drops, if only someone that 'found it' would post it.

RegulusHikari
Aug 28, 2008, 07:00 PM
It takes me like 1 minute longer to get those boxes, and to possibly get 9 chances at an item that sells for 100k, 200k, 320k, & 1.5mil(currently at the time of this post). I think that its worth that time.

Oh, and it would be nice to actually see a picture of that unit, to know if it actually drops, if only someone that 'found it' would post it.

It's difficult to prove things that don't exist. :-?

-Crokar-
Aug 28, 2008, 07:03 PM
i have ran it 10 times a day since it came out and nothing but money and cosmos

landman
Aug 28, 2008, 07:09 PM
Today at least I got a Storm lol I've hardly played 5 runs per day

hewitt
Aug 28, 2008, 08:23 PM
Seems Kizeragi deserves a "LIES". :l

hewitt
Aug 28, 2008, 08:24 PM

LIES!

Kizeragi
Aug 29, 2008, 05:27 AM
LIES!

lolatdoublepost.

Want to see mine? Come find me.

hewitt
Aug 29, 2008, 05:29 AM
Wanna see mine? Got it on my first run AFTER the glitch was fixed. come find ME.

Kizeragi
Aug 29, 2008, 05:31 AM
Wanna see mind? Got it on my first run AFTER the glitch was fixed. come find ME.

lol glitch, it drops off level 89 Howzer, just very rare.

Take a chill man, just a game.

hewitt
Aug 29, 2008, 05:42 AM
Funny how you say this AFTER the maintenance.

Namine
Aug 29, 2008, 06:25 AM
It's difficult to prove things that don't exist. :-?

Yeah, I know. The only peerson to have 'found' one before maintenance refused to post pictures, and still aludes to showing said unit to anyone. Oh well, we all know that it drops now, so we can now hunt it and know we atleast has a chance it will drop.

hewitt
Aug 29, 2008, 07:08 AM
Well I hope your hunt goes better this time!

Roberto14
Aug 29, 2008, 07:08 AM
The dam resist is out i saw a guy bright early in the morning get it he had it equipped his name was -=Ownage=- he was taking offers on 4th floor universe 1 XBOX 360 SERVERS:-x

LuigiMario
Aug 29, 2008, 12:53 PM
I don't know about the rest of you but I am reporting Kizeragi for lying about having the unit when clearly it was not out yet. I wasted alot of time hunting the unit because he said it was out.

I guess "shops" is a foreign concept to you.

Andy1423
Aug 29, 2008, 01:27 PM
I guess "shops" is a foreign concept to you.

You don't have to report the kid. That is a little much.

But

The shops thing doesn't always work.

I made a post ealier this week about the exsitance of the Red / Knight, WHICH DIDN"T SHOW UP IN SHOPS, but actually DID exsist.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 29, 2008, 02:49 PM
eh thats why i dont believe what people say bout certian things unless i have proof

Chris28
Aug 29, 2008, 02:51 PM
After you kill Howzer and see that the drop isn't there, is it maybe possible to turn off your game right before it goes back to cutscenes, and maybe when you turn it back on you are back in the lobby before the mission. I haven't tried this out, but has anyone else? I'd like to know if it works or if it's just a waste of time.

relentless
Aug 29, 2008, 02:54 PM
You can abandon the mission right after you defeated Howzer. I don't see why people have problems with this, but people didn't have problems with getting Love Letters off Curtz with the same method.
If you have time to pick up an item, you have time to abandon.

Kizeragi
Aug 29, 2008, 02:58 PM
After Howzer dies, you get about 10 seconds to abandon. More than long enough.

Chris28
Aug 29, 2008, 02:59 PM
k sounds good

relentless
Aug 29, 2008, 03:03 PM
I eatz caek within 10 seconds and still can abandon!

Dragwind
Aug 29, 2008, 03:22 PM
Keep the discussion on-topic about the unit. Consider this a warning, don't use this thread as a reason to harass others.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 29, 2008, 03:30 PM
Keep the discussion on-topic about the unit. Consider this a warning, don't use this thread as a reason to harass others.

*backs away slowly"

anywho......i wander if things like agito repca will drop a lil.....then again......Megid isnt a SEVERE issue.....just annoying at times

moomoopenguin
Aug 29, 2008, 11:42 PM
so any confirmation on b yet?

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 29, 2008, 11:44 PM
so any confirmation on b yet?

Not sure but from whats the database says.....it only drops on A....i believe

moomoopenguin
Aug 29, 2008, 11:48 PM
ah yes then none for me then. did it about 20 times and kept dying. didn't kill him once =/

darkfalz16
Aug 31, 2008, 01:19 AM
exactly how rare is this?

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 31, 2008, 01:24 AM
Hmmm it has to be pretty rare not to get it in just a few runs.....but then again....i cant really say i have spammed it bcuz out of the 50 times i faced him on A, i killed him probably 20 times (yea sad i kno). I was trying to see if i could kill him without just spamming rising shot lvl 40=constant knockdown.....i was able to kill him a few times w/o it but it wasnt a complete strategy...............

If i have enough time when i come home monday, im gonna try and take a video of it on my 360(now that i have the gambridge hooked up)

beatrixkiddo
Aug 31, 2008, 01:25 AM
1/πx2901832823

hewitt
Aug 31, 2008, 01:29 AM
First kill; got it.

Turb0
Aug 31, 2008, 01:38 AM
|----------| <-- It's that rare.

Arika
Aug 31, 2008, 02:15 AM
Not much rare, everybody I know who have been killing Howzer since they fixed the bug already success. (which mean it take only few days)

desturel
Aug 31, 2008, 08:26 PM
Meh, been running this for the past 12 hours. I've only died three times. Twice because someone messaged me and I was silly enough to try and answer while Howzer was throwing megid. Once because I didn't heal and then got double critted by extendo-hands. Anyway, I take so far (I've noted down what I've gotten each time.)

15x Nothing (bastard!!!)
23x PhotonChargeCosmo (almost as bad as nothing.)
5x Meseta (around 7~8k)
2x Junaline
1x Vulcaline
1x Copernia
1x Goldania
1x Relic Edge

At least the box room has been kinder:
47x Ortaresin
32x Nanoresin
25x Metaresin
12x Nanopolymer
10x Ortapolymer
8x Metapolymer
5x Omega Acid
4x Relic Edge

If it wasn't for the obscene amounts of resin and polymer I've been getting, I would have given up by now. Especially when he gave me a goose egg FOUR TIMES IN A ROW (you can't imagine how pissed I was).

F' it. Tomorrow's another day. I guess I'll do a few GBR runs before going back to the grind tomorrow.

As for people having problems killing him, I find him to be easiest as an acrotecher. Mainly because I don't have to dodge megid and I have a good amount of extra HP to stand there and take the hits should I get lazy. Fortefigher was faster, but I had to pay attention to the Slami. Fortetecher I sometimes got a crit attack kill. Acrofighter was pretty easy too with Yousei-shiki (light card) and rising strike, but again, I had to dodge megid. I took the lazy way out with acrotecher. :)

Neoptolemus
Aug 31, 2008, 08:48 PM
Fortegunner works well for killing Howzer, too. Well, mostly a Light rifle bullet that is level 31 or higher. The rifle knocks him down, and you can keep him down for a while. Sometimes he manages to get away, but he'll get one attack off and you can knock him right back down. I can actually kill him without getting any damage throughout the whole battle. Sadly, it hasn't put a Resist in my pocket yet.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 31, 2008, 09:45 PM
Fortegunner works well for killing Howzer, too. Well, mostly a Light rifle bullet that is level 31 or higher. The rifle knocks him down, and you can keep him down for a while. Sometimes he manages to get away, but he'll get one attack off and you can knock him right back down. I can actually kill him without getting any damage throughout the whole battle. Sadly, it hasn't put a Resist in my pocket yet.

Yea my Cast FG is the only who is as far to ambitions end the rest are probably at chapter 3 or 4

so....far (except one time) rifling him down it the only way i can kill him. the one time i did kill him w/o i was using the machine gun/shotgun I'd highly reccomend never using a PA that makes u stay still for while....but that could just b me.......

Until i see it done....i dont think jabroga would b a good Pa....probably kill you b4 you could finish it :-o

Hwang
Aug 31, 2008, 10:42 PM
Been spamming this mission non stop for 2 days, have died so many times I've lost count, have killed him about 5 times, and only got 1 drop, which was 6971 mesata, I'm getting kinda p**sed at how hard he is to fight, when I do eventually kill him I'm using up 20 dimates, 20 trimates and 3 star atomizers.

I'm 105, 20 fortefighter, and this guy is a pain in the ass

Arika
Aug 31, 2008, 10:48 PM
Been spamming this mission non stop for 2 days, have died so many times I've lost count, have killed him about 5 times, and only got 1 drop, which was 6971 mesata, I'm getting kinda p**sed at how hard he is to fight, when I do eventually kill him I'm using up 20 dimates, 20 trimates and 3 star atomizers.

I'm 105, 20 fortefighter, and this guy is a pain in the ass

Instead of hunting this, you should rather up level first... 2 days for 5 kills record mean you will take like 10-20 days to get one. (with average luck)

Shinko
Aug 31, 2008, 10:57 PM
Sigh man i'll been doing this mission for awhile and still no.
Beating him isn't a problem. In fact i'll say i kill him at least 50 times or more.... and still nothing

Sigh.... maybe i should just give..... when Lumirus / Maintenance comes out im just going to get rid of it anyway

shadowsniper6
Sep 1, 2008, 12:41 AM
Ah maybe i should hunt for a few how much are they selling for im all for getting money i mean mesetas

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 1, 2008, 09:22 AM
Ah maybe i should hunt for a few how much are they selling for im all for getting money i mean mesetas

Hmmm idk im on the 360 server and before i left on friday i saw them for 40 mill which is kinda funny bcuz if u got up within3 hours after the update was up,you saw a few for 90 mill but idk if they sold or not............hmmm its been 3 days so i would think if people are still spamming it..........it might go down in price..................

then again......the granahodorac kept rising and lowering in price on the 360 server on a daily basis :-o

i wander if they still go for 30 mill (0/10)

fay
Sep 1, 2008, 10:07 AM
Hmmm idk im on the 360 server and before i left on friday i saw them for 40 mill which is kinda funny bcuz if u got up within3 hours after the update was up,you saw a few for 90 mill but idk if they sold or not............hmmm its been 3 days so i would think if people are still spamming it..........it might go down in price..................

then again......the granahodorac kept rising and lowering in price on the 360 server on a daily basis :-o

i wander if they still go for 30 mill (0/10)

averaging 20 mil just now. granahodorac that is.

if vijiri resist is selling that hight then i think ill just hunt down a few and sell them for about 10 mil each =]

gameday
Sep 1, 2008, 11:18 AM
Don't know if it was mentionned but does anybody know what the "portraits" can be used for?

Later? Now?

I'm doing on purpose to get an A rank so I don't get those anymore.

EspioKaos
Sep 1, 2008, 11:28 AM
Don't know if it was mentionned but does anybody know what the "portraits" can be used for?

Later? Now?

I'm doing on purpose to get an A rank so I don't get those anymore.

When we get the exchange mission The Clothier (http://psupedia.info/The_Clothier) (or whatever it ends up being localized as), the Ethan Portrait will be a required item to get the SPF Set (what Orson wears) and the Dallgun Portrait will be required to get the GUARDIANS Formal (Laia's presidential costume). Note, however, that her costume won't be available initially in that mission. It should be part of a second update to it somewhere down the road.

fay
Sep 1, 2008, 12:13 PM
and mirei portrait is needed for getting the maidens clothes <3

ForteGunnerW
Sep 1, 2008, 12:18 PM
Lol me and my freind both found one :)

Svaltus
Sep 7, 2008, 10:33 AM
lucky2 and defeat Houser 15 times here and nophing find! :(

Basic Strategy for Fortetecher: level 140,Dulk Senba 30% dark,orpad guard,har quick, atacks: Nosdiga lv40 and jelen30, giresta everytime for save npcs(distraction for atack Houser! :P), first thing: kill all slamis and after got Nosdiga atack everytime using tesbra!

I kill Houser in 3 minutes using this! Only problem is avoid your Megid atack.

One friend found one and he talk to me is need 30 - 60 times kill Houser for find Vijeri Resist.

Well i will try at least 100 times then and lets look if i will find!

i still need put 5 techs for level 40 then is good training! :P

Turb0
Sep 7, 2008, 11:33 AM
Where is this room that everyone's getting all this polymer? Every box I've broken has like sweet berries in it, although I am abandoning as soon as I kill howzer so if it's farther on that might be why.

Svaltus
Sep 7, 2008, 12:15 PM
Where is this room that everyone's getting all this polymer? Every box I've broken has like sweet berries in it, although I am abandoning as soon as I kill howzer so if it's farther on that might be why.

Have one door near last giant scorpion that door need 4 key for open!

Take first key in fake wall near first scorpion B2, take other key in fake wall near last giant scorpion b2 and take another 2 keys killing all enemies in B2, then go for that door need 4 keys for open and take or nanopolymer or metapolymer or nanoresin or relic edge or goldania.

And go fight Houser(level 160) very though! Good luck :P

Turb0
Sep 7, 2008, 12:37 PM
Have one door near last giant scorpion that door need 4 key for open!

Take first key in fake wall near first scorpion B2, take other key in fake wall near last giant scorpion b2 and take another 2 keys killing all enemies in B2, then go for that door need 4 keys for open and take or nanopolymer or metapolymer or nanoresin or relic edge or goldania.

And go fight Houser(level 160) very though! Good luck :P

Ahh. Yeah, I've been skipping everything that I can so I'll have to try that out next time. Thanks. :p

jomeynicetry
Mar 12, 2009, 04:21 PM
i got 2 relic edges in those boxes at one time

TekkamanCrazy
Mar 13, 2009, 02:27 PM
After a week and a half of hunting I managed to find one. I had 1* luck at the time.

illogikal
Mar 16, 2009, 03:15 PM
ive been lokking 4 a vijeri / resist on and off 4 about 3 weeks now and the best thing i got was relics edge -_- but idk what u guys r talking about on A difficulty he is lvl 160