PDA

View Full Version : Strange F Cast Part Change

Cracka_J
Aug 23, 2008, 10:02 AM
If you've recently been to the parts shop on colony to buy or change parts, you've probably noticed this odd system change that was added to the regular and CV parts. They used to be combined on one list, but now are divided between the two retailers behind the counter. At first glimpse, I thought they had accidentally removed the CV parts, but they are there, just at the other female retailer.

The male parts, however, remain all on one list...which is a bit confusing. So why did they implement this change, and why did they do it for female cast only? Seems a bit confusing, and I'm sure people that haven't seen it yet would be as equally as pissed as me when I first saw it and was like "wtf happened to the CV parts?!?". But ya, they are there so no worries...just a weird change.

Neith
Aug 23, 2008, 11:17 AM
I noticed this earlier- I checked the parts shop on Moatoob, and the F Cast parts are all on one list there, it only seems to affect the Guardians Colony shop.

It's weird, and annoying- I don't see what was wrong with how the system was, so I'm assuming it's unintentional.

Mracless
Aug 23, 2008, 02:23 PM
I just noticed this today too. It's very annoying. You can't preview a complete outfit using CV and normal parts any more. At least the parts shops on each planet remain unaffected.

It's annoying enough that you have to go to every planet just to get all 10 colours for each fleshy outfit. I'd like to have access to everything at the Colony.