PDA

View Full Version : Price Check Granahodorac 0/10

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 23, 2008, 01:16 PM
I have one cookin (hope it comes out)
i was considerin on selling it since i dont use techers all that much but i wasnt sure how much it was worth.

Can someone tell me how much its worth?
If any is interested in buying(if it comes out) let me kno.

GT: Jaye3rd89

chicken105
Aug 23, 2008, 01:24 PM
idk myself, though what's the % chance of success? I got 45 paural left after sellin a few. :/ i was wondering that myself. I would say around 30-40ish. Since I been selling my paural at 8m a piece so that's about 24m for paural + board & chance of success.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 23, 2008, 01:33 PM
Its said 90% if im right.....yea that could sound right.....although....yesterday i saw one for 60 mill and i looked again this morning and it was gone :-o

I wanna get the maximum amount i can get out of it but not to where im ripping someone off

lol but pricing the percentage can be kinda fishy.....
for example.....if i remember Psycho Wand % is 99 and i've known people who failed theres

I guess the whole supply and demand thing comes into play.....

Alone it actually not bad as far as stats

chicken105
Aug 23, 2008, 03:21 PM
yea, 90%. just got a board and synthing it now. I'm gona grind it and see if I can get it to 5/10 then sell. If it breaks ill max it out :/

Dealbreaker
Aug 23, 2008, 03:38 PM
Sell it now while you can. Its going to drop in price, Even with the paural being alot. My guess is like 30-40 mil. By the end on this event im geuessing like 10-15. There will be more paural out there i have been trying to fail alot of doris and halarods and im sure im not the only one.

chicken105
Aug 23, 2008, 04:03 PM
You're forgetting that doris/halarods use walna.
more people do, the more expensive boards and walna will be.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 23, 2008, 04:26 PM
You're forgetting that doris/halarods use walna.
more people do, the more expensive boards and walna will be.
Huzzah!!!! lol

i see in the shop for 69 mill but idk if i should put it up to that price if it comes out
*has 3 hours*