PDA

View Full Version : should i...rebuy this game?

gravityvx
Aug 23, 2008, 07:31 PM
I had been very excited about psu when I heard it was being released, I got it first day it came out...little did I know how disapointing it was gonna be online. I played for about a month, hoping they would add more content, but none was released besides 1 new planet.

So I got bored very fast doing the same very small amount things on the game, & also the game just didnt feel at all like PSO, yeah I know it's a totally new game but I expected a little more from sega I guess...

So yeah, I have been thinking about rebuying this & the expansion since the price drop. and I just wanna know if alot has changed & if its worth me giving another try, I play it on 360 btw. Thanks.

ashley50
Aug 23, 2008, 07:36 PM
read more about it here...on the Forums.

or

here...http://phantasystaruniverse.com/

Chuck_Norris
Aug 23, 2008, 09:58 PM
Also, by the way, if you still have the original, you download the expansion off Xbox Live. There's no disc for the expansion for the 360.

gravityvx
Aug 23, 2008, 10:16 PM
thanks for the info, after reading most things on that site psu seems like it has gotten much better than before :) I think i'll give it another try :D

Genoa
Aug 24, 2008, 11:57 PM
Yeah, there's an incredible amount of new content from when you first quit.
I mean the level cap at the moment is 140 <_> there's so many missions, many people still haven't done them all (unless you were their for each release).
Item content, Photon Arts, Classes, ... it's a whole new animal from what it was back then.
Just Attack/Just Counter, statistical tweaks, enemy tweaks, player shop modifications...

Oh yeah, there's plenty of goodies now. I think you would enjoy it.
Unfortunately You're on the 360 server though, their population is incredible in comparison to PC/PS2.... but I like my graphics... and my loading speed... and my screenshots... :)