PDA

View Full Version : where to find Agito Replica

anh56
Aug 24, 2008, 07:18 PM
can some 1 tell me where to find Agito Replica cuz i cant figure it out

Chuck_Norris
Aug 24, 2008, 07:20 PM
Multi-Mode. Off the download mission where you fight the new dragon boss. I belive it's a Fighmaster drop. And it's called Agito REPCA. Not Replica.

anh56
Aug 24, 2008, 07:41 PM
im not sure wat misson ur talkin bout wat color is the dragon

Chuck_Norris
Sep 1, 2008, 01:49 AM
..The fire one. The only download mission where you fight a dragon boss...

beatrixkiddo
Sep 1, 2008, 02:14 AM
Actually, the download mission doesn't drop any items.

To fight Bildegolus and get box drops, you have to play Multi Mode, go to Moatoob, and play the co-op mission called 灼熱の震角獣. It will be in orange text.

anh56
Sep 1, 2008, 03:56 PM
so i have to be fightmaster does it lower the chance of gettin the sword if i have teammates with me

D1ABOLIK
Sep 1, 2008, 07:18 PM
so i have to be fightmaster does it lower the chance of gettin the sword if i have teammates with me
The drops depend on the class of the party leader. If you are a FM and the party leader then everyone gets FM drops, no matter what class they are. If you have a force character as the party leader than you wont get the drop, only force drops. Special drops are not affected though. The mission is on Moatoob, second to last mission.

anh56
Sep 1, 2008, 08:06 PM
damn its hella hard to find it i passed the level like 20 times now and still nothin it has to be s rank rit

soul_driven
Sep 2, 2008, 10:52 AM
Could someone post a picture of the repca agito equipped.

bankichoob
Sep 2, 2008, 06:11 PM
I ran this mission with friends and in order to fight all the monsters in the level you need 3 other ppl with you.Its gonna be a hard to find wepon though. (P.S, ypu can find a key blade on this level.)

soul_driven
Sep 3, 2008, 02:21 AM
I've been running this mission for awhile now and I can't seem to find the repca agito. About the only thing I find is an A or S rank glove weapons and the meat sword. I've been going to the mission on moatoob. That's the 2nd one from the bottom. It's the only mission I've played that has traps from the ceiling that crush you. Is this the right mission?

anh56
Sep 3, 2008, 08:28 PM
it is but its like super hard to find i still have no luck findin it ahhhhhh its gettin me pissed

bankichoob
Sep 4, 2008, 02:22 AM
I've been running this mission for awhile now and I can't seem to find the repca agito. About the only thing I find is an A or S rank glove weapons and the meat sword. I've been going to the mission on moatoob. That's the 2nd one from the bottom. It's the only mission I've played that has traps from the ceiling that crush you. Is this the right mission?

yeah thats the ight mission

bankichoob
Sep 4, 2008, 02:22 AM

yeah thats the one

soul_driven
Sep 5, 2008, 01:29 PM
Alright 1 more question. The Agito I know is the one from pso that looks like a real sword. Is this the same thing in psu or some other weapon? Today I found an A rank Spear. And who knows it might be the agito. But I'm pretty sure it's still the one that looks like a sword. Can someone confirm this for me. And if your one of the few ppl who seem to have one could you post a picture of it equipped?

soul_driven
Sep 8, 2008, 02:55 PM
Well still haven't found the agito....this weapon is very elusive.