PDA

View Full Version : If this was an RPG II

Sayara
Aug 24, 2008, 11:02 PM
Actually, more like, what would you think [insertnamehere] would be? I don't you to tell me what you would be, or like to be. Tell me who you think a certain other person might be.

Say.
Kuea would have pink hair and is a girly man.

Share ideas.

Levthania would be the silent moody girl with the decent attack power but no skills whatsoever

beatrixkiddo
Aug 24, 2008, 11:08 PM
Who would Saner be?

Solstis
Aug 24, 2008, 11:08 PM
Sayara would be a magic user with a wide range of healing spells with some attack/defense spells thrown in.

OR

An Eyebrow Knight. Novelty character.

I'd imagine Sord would be the tank character. But, given his ability to retain information, he'd be a spellcaster at the same time. Dynamic!

Astuarlen would be a good tinkerer/artisan character. High magic resists.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 25, 2008, 06:59 AM
Solly would have a powerful stick carried over from his previous save files and mega leveling brigades of old yore, as the initial equip weapon. Half way through the story it becomes not just powerful, but an entirely new character for your squadron. But beyond not being a normal RPG cliche, he(the stick) does have a twist and catch, he talks only in typoes and run on sentences worthy of the highest Solly Run-On-Sentence reward.

D.Dizzy turned into a frog(?!). Rapping reggae Creole frog with the deep throat bass of the ribbit in the flea market soo early, since his momma was a baby. His rythm is slow but that don't mean he can't flow.

Outrider is now the secret, side mission unlockable character.

Who would Saner be?
-You tell us! -Do it yourself!

A:The "Get a blog!" replied to guy.

Sayara
Aug 25, 2008, 08:22 AM
Haya would be the senile old man white wizard.

Shadowpawn
Aug 25, 2008, 08:31 AM
Haya would be the senile old man white wizard.

With a penchant for mentioning banned members. >_>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 25, 2008, 08:48 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75458

Link to the old one. Not FKL forum topic and everything.
(Don't post in it, what with bigger Fanwerks bump limits and all it is still probably possible.)

With a penchant for mentioning banned members. >_>
Some foolios in FKL mentioned some dizzy person a buncha times last week. Weirdoes. But its easier to tell them to not do that in this thread now since those have been passed up.

Member search = DizzyDi does not exist, try again, DizzyD last log in 1999 LEET, D.Dizzy, also not a user.

And also he killed me:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88937

You should make Haya the wise old man that gives out advice but croaks in the end.
And then I'll go all.

Haya...*sniff*...Why....WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR! ?

Sayara
Aug 25, 2008, 09:29 AM
navci would be the girl with all the maps, and knew how to get anywhere around the world, but don't ask her to fight. She has no attack power !!

Plus your first description of me reminds me of how tingle played on GC PSO. :wacko:

Tact
Aug 25, 2008, 10:57 AM
I would be the healer character with decent physical attack power, but I would only be able to attack once every 6 seconds or so because I need to reload my shotgun. :wacko:

Randomness
Aug 25, 2008, 11:50 AM
I'd either be a glass cannon or stereotypical red mage.

Sayara
Aug 25, 2008, 12:32 PM
Tell me who you think a certain other person might be.

Tact
Aug 25, 2008, 12:42 PM
Oh, fine. Let's see here...

Shlig would be the guy who could kick everyone's butt...if he would ever get around to it. His character would be a super-procrastinator. :wacko:

My case in point is having to endlessly bother him to finish his character sheet for Dungeons and Dragons. His character, so far, has done the most damage.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 25, 2008, 12:46 PM
Tell me who you think a certain other person might be.
OLOLOS part 2.

Like Jon_F you have failed, Season 1: What RPG Char are you (as told by other members of PSOW)

We can go up to size 10? Awesome-o.

Shadowpawn
Aug 25, 2008, 12:57 PM
Tact would be the healer of the group. Low attack points and defense but has awesome magic stats. Too bad Tact never gets offensive magic.

Kard
Aug 25, 2008, 02:03 PM
I would cook stuff for the party but it would always turn out as :burger: .-.

Enough tries and I'd cook/synth up something rare :O

Randomness
Aug 25, 2008, 02:05 PM
I would cook stuff for the party but it would always turn out as :burger: .-.

Enough tries and I'd cook/synth up something rare :O

You will find the Wonder Chef and learn the wonders of Miso Soup!

Sayara
Aug 25, 2008, 02:13 PM
You have failed to cook a sandwhich

Darn!

Kard
Aug 25, 2008, 02:28 PM
Now where did I put that recipe for Ultima Blade +9001?

...Can't remember for the life of me!

Out_Kast
Aug 25, 2008, 02:41 PM
Dhylec would be the tank. Without a doubt.

TalHex
Aug 25, 2008, 03:41 PM
out_kast would be that kid who everybody assumes has no skill at all, then suddenly pulls out a big ass sword (aka small character, big ass sword)

Tact
Aug 25, 2008, 03:44 PM
Now where did I put that recipe for Ultima Blade +9001?

...Can't remember for the life of me!

I'm sorry, I don't think you can make swords through cooking. :wacko:

Now this isn't another user, but...the wacko would be that one unlockable character who is mainly a joke as all of his moves look extremely silly and do little damage. :wacko:

TalHex
Aug 25, 2008, 03:51 PM
i disagree, :wacko: and :disapprove: are summon spirits

Randomness
Aug 25, 2008, 03:57 PM
i disagree, :wacko: and :disapprove: are summon spirits

Its a single summon, which causes a giant coin to flip, with :wacko: on one side and :disapprove: on the other. :wacko: gives your party protection, and :disapprove: makes the enemy vulnerable to anything!

Adriano
Aug 25, 2008, 04:15 PM
I would be the tribal npc, you know the one, only wearing a loin cloth and shark teeth :wacko:

TalHex
Aug 25, 2008, 04:20 PM
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/talonshadowfox/gstla.jpg
the tribal dude with the afro is adriano

Wyndham
Aug 25, 2008, 04:26 PM
what about ME?

TalHex
Aug 25, 2008, 04:28 PM
you can be the giant Idol thing in the background :wacko:

Adriano
Aug 25, 2008, 04:45 PM
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/talonshadowfox/gstla.jpg
the tribal dude with the afro is adriano

okewl ;o

Tact
Aug 25, 2008, 04:46 PM
what about ME?

Oh, everyone knows that you would be the character whose moves are all weak. But, they all steal health so it balances out. :wacko:

Wyndham
Aug 25, 2008, 04:49 PM
makes a lot of sense.

Adriano
Aug 25, 2008, 04:53 PM
okewl ;o

further looking at this pic talon, that guy looks like ronald mcdonald from that angel. :disapprove:
nb4crazyronaldmcdonaldyoutubevideowherehesoundslik eachicken

TalHex
Aug 25, 2008, 04:58 PM
except he has voodoo magic :wacko:

Kard
Aug 25, 2008, 05:15 PM
I'm sorry, I don't think you can make swords through cooking. :wacko:

Actually it would fit right in with the nonsensical nature of all thins RPGs! :wacko:

Where else would you look for a sword, but a chef, or a pie, a blacksmith ?_?

TalHex
Aug 25, 2008, 05:19 PM
stuck in the side of a turtle, why?

(also i'm just curious now as to what you guys think i would be in an rpg)

Tact
Aug 25, 2008, 05:35 PM
Meh, I don't know. You would be the character who transforms into monsters or something as part of your special attacks.

Kard
Aug 25, 2008, 05:46 PM
Tact's sig magically changed!

Also, Talon, we still need someone to play the part of :burger:.

Tact
Aug 25, 2008, 06:49 PM

Thanks for noticing. It's a miniature version of the famous flagpole leap at the end of each level. :wacko:

Also, I'm starting to lose my taste for hamburgers. Can we have someone be a slab of meatloaf or something? :disapprove:

Kard
Aug 25, 2008, 07:40 PM
Meatloaf isn't as sexy inside a bun...

Perhaps :pizza:? We do have a Pizzagirl, conveniently made of pizza, should she agree to play the part! :O

TalHex
Aug 25, 2008, 07:56 PM

Also, Talon, we still need someone to play the part of :burger:.

no thanks, i'll stick to being a generic animagus (there was a demon that i was trying to think of instead but i can't remember it)

Sord
Aug 25, 2008, 08:13 PM
Ast: The Reality Artist- who paints reality into being, primary use is painting reality to favor a certain element (painting reality into a tundra so ice attacks become stronger.) Wields a long spear with paint brush bristles on the end, which magically turn into whatever color is needed

Solstis: The Bedlam Linguist- wields a megaphone to shout loud (and painful) phrases in a constant stream. Commonly inflicts the status effect effects confuse (may hurt themselves in confusion) due to complex sentence structures and due to inner ear damage from loud noise, dizziness (may hit someone in their party, flailing around with no balance like that, the foo')

Haya: Old Man Mod- old man that somehow wields a large banhammer completely disproportionate to what his crazy-old-man body should be able to handle. Deals massive damages, can cause stone (suspension) and rare chance of one hit KO (banning)

Tact: The Buckshot Healer- an anthropomorphic hermaphroditic nurse, can heal and wields a shotgun that deals damage based heavily on row placement in combat (this includes the enemy's row placement)

Shadowpawn: The Bottle Grenadier- specializes in AoE Molotov GOD cocktails, almost always causes burn status effect, damaged is not determined by STR but by the quality of the GOD bottle itself (which is made through a skill based on Int)

Out_Kast: The Innocent Backstabber- he's a cute little kid, completely innocent looking, until you found he's driven a knife through your back. Deals heavy crit rates and often. Can also summon the help of a police officer for 3 turns if he takes to much damage (what officer could turn down a sweet british kid?.)

Randomness: Mad Scientist- has powerful invented weapons but with several drawbacks. 1. you must create them yourself 2. most parts for weapons are a pain in the ass to get 3. some weapons are one time use only 4. his reliance on inventions has made him physically weak (so low def) 5. invented armors, while strong, must have a power source that is replaced every certain number of matches (which is also a pain in the ass to get)

Talon: The Kitsune- deals primarily in illusionary magic, such as disguising party member to look like an enemy so they aren't hit, or making the attacking party think one of their own is an enemy

Oran: The Vampire- several attacks steal health, can hypnotize and control an enemy for a certain number of turns if he lands a bite (this move will always deal Oran the same amount of damage as if he were hit by the monster he's biting as if he were in the front row, since biting someone implies you're close enough to be hit easily by them,) if match is in low-lighted area dodge rate is significantly raised due to melding with shadows

Sayara: The Beat Fiend- hours of honing his fingers and hands on rhythm games has allowed him to smash the fuck out of his opponents, and with a catchy beat to, which raises your parties moral, letting everyone attack a little bit harder (thump thump BAM)

Nitro: Fro Fighter- it may be hard to believe, but his beatdowns are bigger than his 'fro, and that's a mighty big fro he's got there. This guy is like Jim Kelly (from Enter the Dragon) on crack. Don't fuck with his chucks.

Van: Nazi- he'll shoot up your ass with his mighty Luger (and other affiliated german weaponry), and if that don't kill you than his blitzkrieg blades will slice through you

Spike: The Benevolent Zombie- The word "benevolent" is relevant here, as his decaying corpse which feels no pain will attack enemies ruthelessly. Will always rise back from the grave given enough time.

Shin: WTF- a novelty character, weak, but will always succeed in confusing the opponent, and may even confuse an enemy when attacked

Shligger: Yamato Thrower- the classic persona is back, with an all new stainless steel set. Plenty of strength and plenty of range, this thrower can nail a yamato (and other shit shlinging material) straight to your enemies skull.

Ronin_Cooper: Wondering Barrel Maker- novelty character. Remember donkey kong? the really old one? Think those barrels were annoying? Then you haven't met this guy. Hammers won't help you for shit. Let's see how well you move around when plunged into a barrel of animal fat, or how hot you burn when put in a barrel of hot coal. Barrel bombs for epic damage (shrapnel may cause damage to own party)

Redundant people: TOH (ninja) and Chuck_Norris (the name says it all)

Shadowpawn
Aug 25, 2008, 08:28 PM
Looks like Sord won, guys. He fuckin' won.

TalHex
Aug 25, 2008, 08:40 PM
hit the nail on the head

Tact
Aug 25, 2008, 09:01 PM
Yep, I think this thread has been won. How long did it take for you to think of that, Sord? :wacko:

Sord
Aug 25, 2008, 09:03 PM
missed some people, though, shlig and ronin

Shligger: Yamato Thrower- the classic persona is back, with an all new stainless steel set. Plenty of strength and plenty of range, this thrower can nail a yamato (and other shit shlinging material) straight to your enemies skull.

Ronin_Cooper: Wondering Barrel Maker- novelty character. Remember donkey kong? the really old one? Think those barrels were annoying? Then you haven't met this guy. Hammers won't help you for shit. Let's see how well you move around when plunged into a barrel of animal fat, or how hot you burn when put in a barrel of hot coal. Barrel bombs for epic damage (shrapnel may cause damage to own party)

Toadthroat
Aug 25, 2008, 09:15 PM
If FKL were an RPG it would suck pretty hard.

Shadowpawn
Aug 25, 2008, 09:22 PM
If FKL were an RPG it would suck pretty hard.

Would that warrant an AO rating?

Tact
Aug 25, 2008, 09:25 PM
No, though the kinds of stuff we talk about and do here might warrant an M rating. :wacko:

Randomness
Aug 25, 2008, 09:51 PM
So I get to godmod, but its a pain to set it up? Interesting twist on glass cannons.

Sord
Aug 25, 2008, 10:03 PM
glass nuke ;o

recommended use: on that damn fuckin annoying last boss in every RPG that exists because somehow the development team feels justified in making you level up another extra 20 levels even though you'll rape everything else that isn't the last boss and it will take hours to accomplish

Randomness
Aug 25, 2008, 11:18 PM
glass nuke ;o

recommended use: on that damn fuckin annoying last boss in every RPG that exists because somehow the development team feels justified in making you level up another extra 20 levels even though you'll rape everything else that isn't the last boss and it will take hours to accomplish

Read:Zeromus.

TalHex
Aug 26, 2008, 07:11 AM
glass nuke ;o

like the hidden boss in golden sun 2?

Meyfei
Aug 26, 2008, 07:19 AM
i godmodded isaac on golden sun 1, and linked the clear data to goldensun 2.

Isaac: lv99, 1999hp, 1999pp, 99luck, 999atk/def/agility/etc.

bad thing is im stuck on goldensun 2 with no clue where to go...

TalHex
Aug 26, 2008, 07:21 AM
gamefaqs yo! for when your fucked but to cheap to buy a guide book

Out_Kast
Aug 26, 2008, 07:51 AM
Damn, Sord, you've got a lot of spare time :wacko: