PDA

View Full Version : Crea-stuff+ %

Arada
Aug 25, 2008, 06:20 AM
Hi there !

I was just wondering if anyone had seen some of the new crea-weapons (Creasabra+, Ryo-crezashi+, Cresaud+ and Creazashi+) at 30% or more, whatever the element ?

Indica
Aug 25, 2008, 07:13 AM
Im sure there are a very few rare 30% out there, because some whole weapons have gone up to 30-35% in the past.

Best Ive got so far is Creasabra+ 25% Ground

Kumlekar
Aug 25, 2008, 02:29 PM
I don't think enough have dropped yet to go looking for the highest %. Its only been three days. I've got Creasaud+ 20% dark, and I haven't seen any others.

Xefi
Aug 25, 2008, 02:53 PM
the highest % i've seen so far dropping was 30%,
but that was a Hizeri-senba; too bad it drop to another
person. I've so far only manage to get one crea
weapon; it was a Creasabra+ 16% light.

DarkEliteRico
Aug 25, 2008, 02:57 PM
Creasabra+ 14% fire...decent but I want better

AlphaDragoon
Aug 26, 2008, 02:17 AM
...Too bad the Crea+ weapons still suck.

Yeah, nice "bonus" for playing human/newman, Sega.

Arada
Aug 26, 2008, 03:16 AM
Yes they suck, but I'm a collector. :)

And I've set a rule for my hunt that weapons have to be 30%+.

That's why I'm looking for these ^^

Kizeragi
Aug 26, 2008, 05:41 AM
Well for weapons that can be found in all elements. The set highest % for them is 30...

Unlike weapons such as Zanshu, or armors like Hizeri-senba, which can have between 1-50%.

Arika
Aug 26, 2008, 05:52 AM
...Too bad the Crea+ weapons still suck.

Yeah, nice "bonus" for playing human/newman, Sega.
I hope that you didn't expect Sega to make any weapon that let human/newman FF ,FM become the strongest FF,FM race in game. Because it would be too much of back stab that way :-P

Soukosa
Aug 26, 2008, 10:26 AM
They should make the extra hit part work with PAs. You'd think with the changes they did with the melee system they'd realize that people use skills more than normal attacks. Even then the Diga Ragan and Diga De Ragan have this extra hit ability and aren't restricted to any race.

AlphaDragoon
Aug 26, 2008, 12:08 PM
They should make the extra hit part work with PAs. You'd think with the changes they did with the melee system they'd realize that people use skills more than normal attacks. Even then the Diga Ragan and Diga De Ragan have this extra hit ability and aren't restricted to any race.

Seriously. And even though the Tiga Ragan is fugly as all get out, it's basically what the Creasabra+ should have been...and can be used by everybody.

Once again, great job on that "human/newman bonus".

Kinako78
Aug 26, 2008, 02:25 PM
I've only gotten a neutral Crea-zashi+