PDA

View Full Version : something interesting i notticed

fay
Aug 25, 2008, 02:11 PM
it when when i was fighting the alterazogue or however you spell it.

i was using megid to attack. it hit and i was doing about 870-920 maby.
then i started hitting the head that was using dark energy. it was taking a constant about of about 1600+.

at first i thought it was just realy lucky getting loads of critical hits but the critical hit does 1.5 damage and not about doube so the dark head must just take more damage with dark energy.

next run i do im going to try using regrant on the light head to see if anything unusual happens

CelestialBlade
Aug 25, 2008, 02:15 PM
Sure it didn't swap elemental attribute on you? It's known that the two heads have different DFP values, just like De Ragnus, but I'm not sure if there's an MST difference too.

JAFO22000
Aug 25, 2008, 02:20 PM
The head which is held higher determines the current element of the Alterazgoug. If you were hitting the dark head with megid, it would have to have been lowered and thusly Alterazgoug was the light element when you were attacking. I would assume he was dark when you first started fighting it.

To determine if the head has a lower MST than the rest of the body, I would suggest testing with a tech that is neither light nor dark (Diga or Foie would work well) as they would do the same damage no matter what element the Alterazgoug is.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 25, 2008, 02:24 PM
Hmmmm i havent tried it on alteraz yet but when i did De Ragnus on my fortegunner i could sworn that one of the heads had a bigger damage # then the other when i was using rising shot....and since it doesnt have an elemental weakness :P

CelestialBlade
Aug 25, 2008, 02:25 PM
Hmmmm i havent tried it on alteraz yet but when i did De Ragnus on my fortegunner i could sworn that one of the heads had a bigger damage # then the other when i was using rising shot....and since it doesnt have an elemental weakness :P
Yes, the two heads have different DFP values, as I mentioned above. MST, however, I haven't confirmed myself.

fay
Aug 25, 2008, 02:32 PM
ah. so do you think that the light head has lowered def and the dark has lowered mst then.

i never knew that about the ragnus

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 25, 2008, 02:43 PM
Yes, the two heads have different DFP values, as I mentioned above. MST, however, I haven't confirmed myself.

o my bad ^_^