PDA

View Full Version : PSU DEMO(Character RESET???)

Saligun
Aug 25, 2008, 09:42 PM
I have had my demo character for at least 3 months and i have been seeing alot more max level 50's ever time i play,has sega just given up with doing char resets?The downside is that when the server gets full you can't start a new character.

darkante
Aug 25, 2008, 10:33 PM
Why do you care enough to play the demo and just not get the actual game? It is way better then some 1-2 years old demo.

Phoenix Healer
Aug 26, 2008, 07:45 AM
They are gonna reset, I had the demo but then choose to get the real game. one person told me that once they reset it they are gonna erase it from the marketplace(Xbox360) and when that happens they are gonna make the real game free. its just something i heard form a guy with the real game. I dont mind paying its totally worth it you should get also

WhiteKnight01
Aug 26, 2008, 08:16 AM
They are gonna reset, I had the demo but then choose to get the real game. one person told me that once they reset it they are gonna erase it from the marketplace(Xbox360) and when that happens they are gonna make the real game free. its just something i heard form a guy with the real game. I dont mind paying its totally worth it you should get also

That rumer is almost as old as pso

Zarode
Aug 26, 2008, 08:17 AM
one person told me that once they reset it they are gonna erase it from the marketplace(Xbox360) and when that happens they are gonna make the real game free.

See: When pigs fly.

its just something i heard form a guy with the real game.

It's disturbing how gullible you guys are...

Phoenix Healer
Aug 26, 2008, 08:25 AM
i didn't trust him that much, you see i was still on the demo when he told me that rumor i dindn't know much of the real game so i believed him when i saw that he had the real game.

DarkEliteRico
Aug 26, 2008, 09:05 AM
Who honestly cares if the demo works or doesn't now? If it was high on Segas list of "To-Do" things they would've taken care of it instead they're trying to please the paying customers first by giving us more content and ahem better gameplay.

Please stop being so cheap and go pick up a nicely used $20 game

NexGen
Aug 26, 2008, 09:21 AM
Best buy bargain bins (6 months ago anyhow) new for $10 for 360.

Pika
Aug 26, 2008, 10:27 AM
indeed...pretty cheap to buy..just pick it up.

as for Sega...never expect them to make a game free..nothings been free since PSO V1 on the dreamcast....(with one exception, GC ep1&2 went free for its last month, of course at this point there was all of..what...10 people playing...maybe...?)

toxic_rf
Aug 26, 2008, 10:42 AM
Phantasy Star Online used to be free to play (as in, it didn't require a subscription) in Europe up until the time of Episode I+II on the original Xbox.

This was mainly because the charges by phone companies for using the internet were astronomical over here!