PDA

View Full Version : Milla.. Dropping?

Vickie
Aug 26, 2008, 11:56 AM
is it dropping, has anyone heard or seen anyone with one?, i want to search for it but i dont want to look if its not out.

EspioKaos
Aug 26, 2008, 11:58 AM
Yes, it's out. Screenshots have been posted of players with the gun.

Vickie
Aug 26, 2008, 12:01 PM
cool thanks bro/sis..

DarkEliteRico
Aug 26, 2008, 12:02 PM
Loved getting 8 chairs already, i really want that damn gun

Vickie
Aug 26, 2008, 12:06 PM
sup rico, what mission do you run for it

chicken105
Aug 26, 2008, 12:12 PM
Hill of spores/Sakura Blast S2

DarkEliteRico
Aug 26, 2008, 01:18 PM
sup rico, what mission do you run for it
Sakura Blast S2, only because I know the rare maps better there and less of those freakin rappies

Chuck_Norris
Aug 26, 2008, 02:45 PM
Although you do have a better chance with Hill Of Spores since that's in the GBR.

RegulusHikari
Aug 26, 2008, 03:08 PM
Although you do have a better chance with Hill Of Spores since that's in the GBR.

While true, the spawn charts for HoS aren't available on PSUP, while SB's are.

Golto
Aug 26, 2008, 08:51 PM
I think I'll have to wait until we get the 2nd year anniversary event, probably closer to our 3rd year, to get any handgun milas.

RegulusHikari
Aug 26, 2008, 09:01 PM
I think I'll have to wait until we get the 2nd year anniversary event, probably closer to our 3rd year, to get any handgun milas.

They don't drop there... do they?? =_=
Cuz if they do I'm bailing on SB S2 solos NAO. :wacko:

Golto
Aug 26, 2008, 09:11 PM
In white beast wantabe mission the end part right before the boss teleporter can have Jigoboomas. So it comes down to how long can you wait, 6 months, 9 months, 1 year?

Adriano
Aug 26, 2008, 09:16 PM
Oh wait nevermind, just remembered, you could probably check for jiggo boomas really easily/quickly if you wanted to and didnt care about boss boxes.

Ceresa
Aug 26, 2008, 09:30 PM
Sakura Blast and Thanksfesta 2 have a similar spawn chance for Jigobooma, assuming you cancel Sakura Blast properly for rare spawn. Sakura Blast is also quite a bit faster (13 mins S2 for me) vs 18-20 on Thanksfesta2. Though a lot of the thanksfesta time is eaten up by De Rolei being a douche, and you could theoretically cancel before the bosses to speed up Milla hunting, if you were some kind of moron.

Jigoboomas also get Ash Soul added to their drop table with Thanksfesta update which may or may not decrease the likelihood of a Milla drop.

Of course getting a Milla without Guld or the exchange mission is of dubious value, though it's certainly nice to have out of the way, and what else were you planning on hunting that's worth shit now anyways...

Fun fact, there were sooooooo many Gulds from our last event that they were 10mil in 2 days. Now, even though Milla is dropping in an event, there's so much demand for it they only dropped to 45m, anything less gets snapped up quickly. And of course Guld is back to 45-50m as well...

Vickie
Aug 27, 2008, 08:36 AM
can someone post the rare spawn for SAKURA BLAST S2 or direct me to somewhere else that has the chart, psupedia is down so i cant check that,

-much obliged

Urtri
Aug 27, 2008, 08:56 AM
well i dont know where to find the spawn charts for Sakura Blast so ill just type em instead

Map Variation A - Y path route - you want 4 Saugeeta's to the left and 4 Booma's to the rigth

Map Variation B - Straigth Path with Crystal to rigth and a small rise in the path - 3 Saugeeta with 2 Saugeeta einforcements

map Variation C - Twisting Path like a backwards Z - 4 Booma's

Unfortunatly apart from these there are NO other way to tell if you have a rare spawn so its mainly a case of get correct 1st spawns run to the end, Repeat. Oh and sorry iam not a bit more descriptive regarding the routes

Vickie
Aug 27, 2008, 09:14 AM
its all good thats all i need to know, thanks for the info

joefro
Aug 27, 2008, 09:44 AM
If you want the pedia chart, search google for "psupedia sakura blast," then click on cached next to the link, it will bring up a screenshot taken of the pedia before it went down.