PDA

View Full Version : Games Decision! D:

pikachief
Aug 26, 2008, 02:51 PM
ok well im spending teh last of my monies tomorrow on Castle Crashers so i probably cant get anything else till Xmas and only 1 thing..... but what!? D:

Ninja Gaiden 2
Chrono Trigger DS
Fable 2
Gears of War 2
Tales of Vesperia
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Animal Crossing Wii
Oblivion(lol still dont have it)
Metroid Prime 3(haha dont have this either D:)
Left 4 Dead

and is there any other good games that was released this year or will be released this year that i missed?

Although i do hope for possibly PS3 for Fat Princess ^^ (MGS4 and little Big Planet also of course :P )

afterthoughtz
Aug 26, 2008, 02:56 PM
Fable 2 is a must, along with Fallout 3
I like Gears but its not my favorite, so that would be 3rd place in my catagory.
And i played the demo for Force Unleashed and wasnt to impressed.
(and yes i know retards, its only the demo)

Sord
Aug 26, 2008, 02:59 PM
i really want fable 2, but no xbox ;-;

SpikeOtacon
Aug 26, 2008, 02:59 PM
Too Human

Out_Kast
Aug 26, 2008, 03:00 PM
LittleBigPlanet is necessary.

Kizeragi
Aug 26, 2008, 03:01 PM
Fable 2. Looks to be one of the best games this year.

afterthoughtz
Aug 26, 2008, 03:02 PM
i really want fable 2, but no xbox ;-;
Well theres a good reason to get one:-P

Boogie Troll
Aug 26, 2008, 03:40 PM
Ninja Gaiden 2-fun, but hard. I'm willing to bet you know this already. I've yet to beat it since I don't like getting my ass handed to me that hard for so long. I should get on that...

Fable 2-looks like it'll be fun, but I'm cautious with this one simply because of all the hype that the original got. I was rather let down with it and won't be buying it the day it comes out. I'll wait and see what my friends say. I just don't want a 15 hour game that's completely linear and completely easy.

Gears 2-I highly doubt this game will suck because the last one was good. The only thing is that it might end up being too similar to the first one. But that's not that entirely bad.

The Force Unleashed-I liked the demo. I just don't know how long I can torture the poor souls with Force grab and such before it gets boring. As long as there are TIE Fighters around to crash into the bodies, it's fine. I might want to go with simply a rental here.

Animal Crossing-I'm actually considering buying this one. I enjoyed the previous ones, but I didn't buy them because they get a little tedious. And, as my friend says, the game can only last a year. Everything gets done.

Metroid Prime-all around great game. I need to borrow it again to beat it.

Didn't want to bother with the ones I know nothing about.

I'd put my money on Gears of War or Fable, especially since the multiplayer will keep these two interesting for quite a while longer than Ninja Gaiden or TFU. And they'll probably last for longer than the year where things are new in Animal Crossing.

Sord
Aug 26, 2008, 03:42 PM
Well theres a good reason to get one:-P

actually if I had my choice I'd buy a new and powerful PC to run it on. But more likely I'll just bug one of my best friends to get it (actually they will probably get it before I even say anything)

pikachief
Aug 26, 2008, 04:10 PM
Fable 2 is a must, along with Fallout 3
I like Gears but its not my favorite, so that would be 3rd place in my catagory.
And i played the demo for Force Unleashed and wasnt to impressed.
(and yes i know retards, its only the demo)

well idk y i put Fable 2 up there i didn't even like fable lol >.>

and yes i almost forgot about Fallout3 :O

and about PS3 Hmmm.... if i have the choice i'd get PS3 for Xmas, like the 360, it takes about a year for a new video game system to start getting good games in :) (Idk whats the hold up with the wii tho lol)

but i'd probably end up getting MGS4 with it :S although i do want little big planet and fat princess over MGS (for the fun factor of the games >:O cuz i dont like games with long cutscenes :S) so i may get Little big planet.... IF i can get PS3 for Xmas :)

Larian
Aug 26, 2008, 04:13 PM
Tales FTW!!! =D

TalHex
Aug 26, 2008, 04:16 PM
what no ToS2?

Larian
Aug 26, 2008, 04:19 PM
Ohhhh...Does it exist!!!? I want it! That is probably my next most wanted game next to Shining Wind now!!! =D

TalHex
Aug 26, 2008, 04:23 PM
you honestly didn't know? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_symphonia_2

pikachief
Aug 26, 2008, 04:28 PM
what no ToS2?

i wasnt sure of its release date.... hmmm.... or i may just rent it over and over again like the first :wacko:

(i actually hardly played the first my brother played i just watched T_T)

TalHex
Aug 26, 2008, 04:32 PM
i think its either coming out right before or right after christmas

Outrider
Aug 26, 2008, 04:47 PM
No More Heroes.

With a side of Killer 7.

pikachief
Aug 26, 2008, 04:56 PM
No More Heroes.

With a side of Killer 7.

ooohhhh i forgot about no More Heroes!

i might get Mad World ^^

SpikeOtacon
Aug 26, 2008, 04:57 PM
No More Heroes.

With a side of Killer 7.

This is the right answer.

Larian
Aug 26, 2008, 05:15 PM
OMG STOP EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get Tales of Symphonia 2!!!

Unless Shining Wind appears outta nowhere...Then get that! =D

pikachief
Aug 26, 2008, 05:24 PM
Unless Shining Wind appears outta nowhere...Then get that! =D

i've never even heard of that....

EDIT: I found out how long it'll be till Wii gets good! :O

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/08/26/dear-core-wait-2-3-years-love-nintendo/

lol

Tact
Aug 26, 2008, 05:54 PM
I think you should get Metroid Prime 3 so you can send me some Friend Vouchers. :wacko:

Oh, I'm also saying this because I haven't played any of the other things on your list.

Larian
Aug 26, 2008, 06:15 PM
Main Page:
http://shining-wind.jp/

Wiki Page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shining_Wind

afterthoughtz
Aug 26, 2008, 07:57 PM
All i know is that there are way to many games coming out that i dont have money for, grrrrr

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 28, 2008, 12:52 AM
Nintendo 64.

Donate it to this homeless dude I met, named Art. He doesn't drink. Needs food.

You can fatten him up you fat person liking person you!

Weeaboolits
Aug 28, 2008, 06:35 AM
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/08/wagging-wink-490w.jpg

pikachief
Aug 29, 2008, 12:06 AM
so i did get castle crashers like i said and its AMAZING i love it! been playing it non-stop since yesterday LOL :wacko:

Nintendo 64.

Donate it to this homeless dude I met, named Art. He doesn't drink. Needs food.

You can fatten him up you fat person liking person you!

sometimes i feel horrible and hypocritical Bcuz of how much i dislike fat men :(