PDA

View Full Version : worse PSU experience EVER!

fay
Aug 27, 2008, 01:00 PM
was going through a dancing birds. by the last block i noticed i started to lag but it was on and off.
afterwards i got phantom fissure. went in. was fine all the way...untill the end. it started lagging as soon as i broke open the boxes at the end

there was 3 grinder base s
rabol lumirus
red knight
scapedoll x2

i got the lumirus and 1 base s then my connection cut :(
i was still able to walk about. you know that way when you try to pick up items and they dont get picked but but you still walk about for a few more secs.

loosing out on that red knight is possiblily the most annoying thing ever to happen to me :(

Kylie
Aug 27, 2008, 01:04 PM
Ouch. :/ I'm surprised that hasn't happened to me with my connection.

fay
Aug 27, 2008, 01:08 PM
:( im so pissed of right now. sry about the language. literally 3 more seconds woudl have got me everything.

you would all probabaly laugh if you saw me now. im kinda raging about haha

btw it semms it wasnt a cut connection didnt cut. i just lagged out :@

amtalx
Aug 27, 2008, 01:37 PM
You seem pretty put together. I'd be FexExing a stool sample to ST right now. That sucks though. :(

DjDragoon
Aug 27, 2008, 01:40 PM
Wow... just wow... What servers were you on? I have had a ton of ppl lag out on the 360 servers during GBR.

CelestialBlade
Aug 27, 2008, 01:51 PM
That happened to my friend Suzaku when our group found Phantom Fissure almost immediately after the update hit. He DC'd right at the beginning of the last room of Block 3, but fortunately for him the drops were only mediocre compared to what I've seen on average (three Chainsawds, a Rabol Lumirus, and two Double Agitos).

Yeah, there's some serious connection issues going on with PSU right now, PC/PS2 and 360 alike. That memory leak issue from PSU's terribly inefficient coding isn't helping matters either.

fay
Aug 27, 2008, 01:53 PM
on the 360

im trying to play again but its making life so hard. i keep lagging out.

it takes about 30 secs to change weapon
it takes about 2 minutes to change universe
it takes about a minute per loading screen. change block. go to room etc
it takes about 20 secs to load up shop options
it takes about 10 secs to deposit or withdraw items.

this sux big time

somethign else to piss me off. we got to the room with gigo boomas. they werent dead yet so im trying to think positive that they werent dropping milla

joefro
Aug 27, 2008, 02:41 PM
on the 360

im trying to play again but its making life so hard. i keep lagging out.

it takes about 30 secs to change weapon
it takes about 2 minutes to change universe
it takes about a minute per loading screen. change block. go to room etc
it takes about 20 secs to load up shop options
it takes about 10 secs to deposit or withdraw items.

this sux big time

somethign else to piss me off. we got to the room with gigo boomas. they werent dead yet so im trying to think positive that they werent dropping milla

I used to have the exact same problem, I don't anymore. I used to lag like crazy on PSU when I had AT&T DSL Lite(all that is offered in my area,) I've switched to cable internet now, which works much better for Xbox LIVE and PSU in general.

Broodstar1337
Aug 27, 2008, 05:29 PM
Can't wait to come home to the United States so that I can finally run this and not be able to find anyone to party with me just like always.

SStrikerR
Aug 27, 2008, 08:44 PM
Yes, this MUST be the worst PSU experience EVER. NOTHING could be worse. No seriously, that sucks for you, but geez.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 28, 2008, 01:10 AM
Yes, this MUST be the worst PSU experience EVER. NOTHING could be worse. No seriously, that sucks for you, but geez.
Worst experience he's had soo far would have been a better title for you?

This isn't the worst story contest forum, but you might not know it from looking sometimes.
As most Rant forums can drift into.
-
Lets hope you have better experiences with connections in the future, OP.