PDA

View Full Version : PC > Love Inferno 5/5

Chaay
Aug 27, 2008, 01:41 PM
I finally got one! I doubt I'll ever sell it, but nothing is out of the air (offers welcome), I just want to know what everyone thinks this is worth. It's an amazing gun, I love it so much, working rigorously on my neglected laser bullets.:-P

So, price check meh!:-)

Chaay
Aug 28, 2008, 01:17 AM
Bump. Checks?

Turb0
Aug 28, 2008, 02:58 AM
It's hard to tell with these because they're so rare that there's no set price for one of a specific grind. Some sellers might be looking for more than others and some buyers might be willing to spend much more than anyone else would just to get one. When I first started looking, a 5/5 would've gone for like 70 mil lol. Now, prices have inflated so much it's hard to pin down a price. I'd probably estimate somewhere in the 230-280 range right now but if the prices on these continue increasing like this it probably won't stay the same for that long.

amtalx
Aug 28, 2008, 11:40 AM
LOL. 9/9 for 220m. I'd do that in a second...then turn around a sell it for a 3rd world country.

Chaay
Aug 28, 2008, 12:32 PM
Oh ya that guy wanted to pay a really good price for my 5/5 out of nowhere, then after awhile I get to his room and he's like "sorry unbroken only look at my shop ad." So I went and told him I had a 9/9 to get his hopes up and then he goes about trying to offer me 220mil LOL.

It was sorta funny, no harm done; it only offended one person in PSU. Chill Tawon./=

Turb0 I understand what you mean about these things. I keep smacking myself in the head for not having the money to pay 60mil for these x/10 in shops! Now they're so rare and we have Go Go The Ninja hoarding a bunch of them, and they won't be back out for 5-6 months. Then they are 12* GRM so they are super-hard to grind. So many factors for such an amazing gun.

Your estimate sounds pretty accurate, and I'm sure the prices will spike and inflate over time.

EDIT: That "friend" of yours is the one who didn't answer me, Tawon. I went AFK for a bit, got back and told him "sorry was AFK," then he said "Ah." He didn't answer me back to "seal the deal" forever, so I went to play SS:BB with a few friends, gradually checking my mails time to time. Any incoming mails from your friend? Nada.

Keep grudge-rumoring me if you have to /= but I'm testing out a mental blacklist 'till you shape up; lets see how it goes.

Chaay
Aug 29, 2008, 03:17 PM
;-)Someone is selling a 3/10 and 7/8 now.