PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 360 shop glitch?

youthisoverrated
Aug 27, 2008, 01:43 PM
so how do you do it?

DOOMY DOOOOOM
Aug 27, 2008, 01:51 PM
It simple really

Take out your PSU disc from Xbox 360 console and snap it in two...
Then never buy PSU again...(oh yeah im totally a dick now)

In all seriousness
I have know I dea how to do it and dont care to know.
Its kinda stupid really
I thought you couldnt post how to do glitches on this site anyway

youthisoverrated
Aug 27, 2008, 01:55 PM
the gm is asking and i tried the other way, no go and was wondering if someone knew

JAFO22000
Aug 27, 2008, 01:57 PM
Oh, well if the GM is asking then yeah, I'll tell you.....

youthisoverrated
Aug 27, 2008, 01:58 PM
then don't beileve me

youthisoverrated
Aug 27, 2008, 02:04 PM
http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll359/girmonkeys/000000.jpg
pic or it didn't happen right? so you gonna help me now or get going into rooms for catilium for 1 meseta?

chaoskila
Aug 27, 2008, 02:07 PM
i havnt been on for a while and i dont know what it is but i did search it up just because i am intersested XDD

Apparently it is caused by people deleting their char without removing the shop first. The items in the shop seams to still come out on the search when that happens. But when you go to the room, you actually end up in the new character's room, which may not have a shop

is this it XDDD i doubt it is because it dosnt sound like this would matter too much

youthisoverrated
Aug 27, 2008, 02:11 PM
thanks. and thanks for actually taking me seriously. i told him and hopefully we can figure it out so maybe this doesn't have to happen anymore. it's annoying as anything

chaoskila
Aug 27, 2008, 02:14 PM
is that the gltich lol
i thought i was something serious like duping weapons thru the shop or something
no some stupid annoyance as finding a shop with "too good to be true" prices then find them out the shop wasnt even real

RubyEclipse
Aug 27, 2008, 02:15 PM
Cool, thanks for the help all. There were a lot of rumors going on about the method to do this (which isn't necessarily bad), but I needed to confirm the method 100% so I could pass it along.

That said, I have passed this method on to Sonic Team so that they can check it out and look into a permanent fix. :)

youthisoverrated
Aug 27, 2008, 02:19 PM
ahhhh so you're looking too XD tried doing it the other way but nothing happened. so i'm thinking it is that way. hope this is some help.

youthisoverrated
Aug 27, 2008, 02:29 PM
ok i think it can be deleted now so no one can do it again.

JAFO22000
Aug 27, 2008, 02:40 PM
It's disheartening to know that this is how glitches are fixed.

youthisoverrated
Aug 27, 2008, 02:43 PM
well if you can't figure out something where would you go to find out?

JAFO22000
Aug 27, 2008, 03:12 PM
I don't know...maybe to the people who actually programmed the game? Just a thought. Aren't there any game testers for these types of things? Because of the long life span of this game (not to mention the additional monthly fee charged to play), I would hope that there would be monthly checking and testing done.

I mean, if you payed a membership fee for a gym and someone was breaking into it every night and stealing personal belongings from lockers, would you be satisfied if the gym managment's solution was to send out a memo asking for member's suggestions on how these people may be getting in?

Dear Members:

It has been brought to our attention that there have been a number of thefts happening during the nighttime when we are closed. To be quite frank, we are BAFFLED as to how these break-ins are happening. We are just as frustrated as you are regarding this. That being said, can anybody say with 100% accuracy that they know how these people are getting in? We can't figure it out and you guys are here every day working out anyway, so maybe you can do our job for us! We can't seem to police nor secure our own facility and there are TONS more member's than staff, so give us a jingle if you've heard anything and we'll report this to our Corporate office (because we SURELY can't fix anything on our own!).

Thanks for the help and keep up the good work!

Gym Management.

youthisoverrated
Aug 27, 2008, 03:42 PM
first off soa has NOTHING to do with the programming! second off this is primarily a japanese game. if there's something worng on our end it could takes months for them to finally get around to fixing it, cus THIS IS PRIMARILY A JAPANESE GAME we're not very high up on the list of to do things for sega of japan. you wanna bitch about how things get done then learn japanese and go talk to them instead of blaming everything on soa.

Sekani
Aug 27, 2008, 04:09 PM
It's disheartening to know that this is how glitches are fixed.

It actually works this way in most other games too, but they use the nice little "report to GM" button instead of relying on forums and their associated drama.

pokefiend
Aug 27, 2008, 05:09 PM
so how do you do it?

i'm not 100% sure but i think u put the item in your at the price you want and then close your shop and the item stays, so when people search for that item they see it but when they go in the room the shop isn't there

JAFO22000
Aug 27, 2008, 07:40 PM
first off soa has NOTHING to do with the programming! second off this is primarily a japanese game. if there's something worng on our end it could takes months for them to finally get around to fixing it, cus THIS IS PRIMARILY A JAPANESE GAME we're not very high up on the list of to do things for sega of japan. you wanna bitch about how things get done then learn japanese and go talk to them instead of blaming everything on soa.

SOA is supposed to be our contact. Not SOJ. If I have a problem with my car, I'm going to talk to Nissan of America, not Nissan of Japan. If ST did not want to support this game for the Western world then they should not have translated it. Our monthly fee spends just the same as Japan's.

That being said, there have been numerous occasions in the past where glitches happened and the GM team knew nothing about it. It took a player to inform them of the grinder glitch and they STILL haven't fixed the MGG, to name two. AAAANNNNDDDD, don't get me started on Robot lag. They still haven't even recognized this problem.

Go ahead and defend SOA 'til your last breath but they should be the people ensuring that our version gets fixed in a timely manner.

It actually works this way in most other games too, but they use the nice little "report to GM" button instead of relying on forums and their associated drama.

What's Lenelle's PW, dammit!

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 27, 2008, 07:46 PM
is that the gltich lol
i thought i was something serious like duping weapons thru the shop or something
no some stupid annoyance as finding a shop with "too good to be true" prices then find them out the shop wasnt even real

Yep that wat someone told me

Andy1423
Aug 28, 2008, 10:24 AM

Actually we should.

Last time I checked, Capcom, Nintendo (what have you) and other game companies that realesed games around the same time came from Japan too.

We all love PSo, PSu here, but their efforts are piss poor sometimes.

dc534
Aug 28, 2008, 11:45 AM
I thought we were not supposed to propose any glitches on the MSG boards. I for one think this thread should be deleted, even if it is for good cause. I mean I want the MGG glitch fixed but if I post anything about the steps on doing it I will most likly get banned or the thread will simply be deleted. Anyways who's to say Sonic Team will even get right on fixing this glitch. We all know how slow they are at working out glitches so really posting glitches should be edited or deleted by the moderators on this site.

I guess since this glitch gains you no purpose, much like the stair glitch or the sit down glitches than I suppose this one is ok but still I am agaist sharing glitches over the MSG boards. If anything you should have asked if anyone could send you a Private message or just ask someone to directly send Phantasy Star how to to do this glitch.

Sekani
Aug 28, 2008, 11:57 AM
What's Lenelle's PW, dammit!

I dunno, some random numbers. Gimme $10 and I'll log on long enough to find out....

JAFO22000
Aug 28, 2008, 12:05 PM
I dunno, some random numbers. Gimme $10 and I'll log on long enough to find out....

Hey, we offered to sponser you way back! The offer still stands if you want to play.

Col. Mustard and I attempted to guess it by putting in a series of numbers. It is NOT 0000-0120 nor 9900-9999 nor 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555, 6666, 7777, 8888 nor 6969 nor 1337 nor 4875. We gave up after that. We would NOT make good safe crackers. (Get it, "crackers" because we're white!).

thematesV2
Aug 28, 2008, 12:22 PM
i don't know why this glitch is even getting people upset. so you wasted a few seconds going to a room that didn't have a store.

and you were disappointed that the crimson selling for 200 meseta didn't exist any more.. (at least that's what I was disappointed about...)

there are much more frustrating and game altering glitches that need fixed... although sega will probably never fix them..

Green_Bandit
Aug 28, 2008, 08:48 PM
I don't see the big deal in asking the community. Instead of spending maybe 3 hours just to figure it out; ask someone and spend 30 minutes. Get the problem fixed faster!

mvffin
Aug 29, 2008, 12:15 AM
the whole point is that people are doing this for the sole purpose of being jerks.

hehe, lets watch all the losers who think they're getting something they want for cheap/free.

Brainwrecked
Aug 29, 2008, 03:00 AM
the whole point is that people are doing this for the sole purpose of being jerks.

hehe, lets watch all the losers who think they're getting something they want for cheap/free.

Never thought of it that way, but what else explains rooms full of toilets and decoration layouts that try to fool you into thinking you're trapped?