PDA

View Full Version : Guld drop question

Akio
Aug 27, 2008, 11:23 PM
I know that 150+ Gol Dova drops it, but where are 150 Gol Dova? I think they are out in jp. as i thought i saw screens of Guld and Milla.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 27, 2008, 11:25 PM
They were in the first event mission of JP's Dark event.

Akio
Aug 27, 2008, 11:34 PM
any idea how often it drops? ty btw

beatrixkiddo
Aug 27, 2008, 11:35 PM
I never saw one in the time I played, and that was like 2 weeks of that mission. Well technically one week since for the first week the Guld drop was glitched.

Nirvash7
Aug 28, 2008, 03:21 AM
In other words, if you're not staying Fortegunner, not point in having one unless the Guld & Milla is in the Arms Dealer.

Soukosa
Aug 28, 2008, 05:50 AM
Its like Milla, you're gonna have to spam the mission til your eyes fall out to get one and that's with the boosted rare drop rates.

(Yes there are still some rare rares to those of you that are worried about that :wacko: )

Dragwind
Aug 28, 2008, 06:36 AM
They were in the first event mission of JP's Dark event.

Looks like Guld & Milla seekers will have some work to do once it arrives.

darkante
Aug 28, 2008, 09:05 AM

Probably the same people who spammed the shit of White Beast killing over hundred Jaggos for the sake of Love Inferno but..didnt get shit..like me :(
And promise of getting a new opperturnity of hunting those Jaggos because of Segac retardness at that time..but have we seen them again yet?
NOOOO!! Itīs pretty damn unfair....

Wouldnīt suprise me if i didnīt get Guld even if i torture my brain searching for one.
=/

CelestialBlade
Aug 28, 2008, 09:11 AM
I will not fail.

amtalx
Aug 28, 2008, 11:32 AM

Bring it. Finally, something challenging.

Kizeragi
Aug 28, 2008, 11:38 AM
"Taking bets at Kize's odds of finding ANOTHER super rare item in under a day."

Tiyr
Aug 28, 2008, 12:26 PM
Bring it. Finally, something challenging.

I dunno, I don't equate challenging with low drop rates. I equate it more with actual, I don't know, challenge. Like Desert Terror when it was first released.

I'm not particularly a fan of missions I can do blindfolded but have to run eight hundred times to get a drop. I'd rather the actual game be challenging than the bullshit luck dice rolling aspect.

amtalx
Aug 28, 2008, 12:58 PM
I dunno, I don't equate challenging with low drop rates. I equate it more with actual, I don't know, challenge. Like Desert Terror when it was first released.

I'm not particularly a fan of missions I can do blindfolded but have to run eight hundred times to get a drop. I'd rather the actual game be challenging than the bullshit luck dice rolling aspect.

I should have said "a ranger weapon to hunt that's not seasonal/event restricted." Although if you want any challenge out of this game, its long gone. The only reason I still play is for my friends and to collect any shiny objects that I don't already have.

thematesV2
Aug 28, 2008, 12:58 PM
agreed. it is nice to have some items out there that are really rare, but that shouldn't be the only thing thats challenging about a game.

Tiyr
Aug 28, 2008, 01:03 PM
I should have said "a ranger weapon to hunt that's not seasonal/event restricted." Although if you want any challenge out of this game, its long gone. The only reason I still play is for my friends and to collect any shiny objects that I don't already have.

Fair enough. You guys sure as hell needed it.

Yeah, I honestly really miss the old Moatoob missions. I keep hoping they put some harder mission varieties, but yeah, pipe dream at this point.

RegulusHikari
Aug 28, 2008, 02:46 PM
While I agree with amtalx, I love how the Guld will probably continue to be event restricted for an ungodly long amount of time. Knowing my luck I'll be getting one when Mad Beasts S3 rolls around... in 2010.