PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's maintenance?

Guitarsmasher
Aug 28, 2008, 03:10 PM
Just double checking but, there isn't going to be an update along with the maintenance tonight, is there?

EspioKaos
Aug 28, 2008, 03:12 PM
No update tonight, just a bug fix in Ambition's End 2 A.

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=86610

Dragwind
Aug 28, 2008, 04:28 PM
Yay for Vijeri / Resist. I'm glad I decided to wait on hunting that.

Triton
Aug 28, 2008, 06:04 PM
Thats all well and good but when will we get that Neudaiz Transfer from the Exchange mission on Parum.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 29, 2008, 01:18 AM
Ok from what i read....they was changing somethin in Ambitions End 2 Rank A. i guess as far as the vijeri /resist dropping. but can the vijeri resist "only" drop in A or no???

Confused :(

Turb0
Aug 29, 2008, 01:22 AM
I don't think anyone really knows for sure yet.

Indica
Aug 29, 2008, 01:22 AM
Considering it's a 12* Unit, it probably will only drop on A.

Honestly, who cares about C and B Rank because you cant get Nanopolymer, Ortapolymer, Metapolymer, Relic Edge in the boxes in that 4 key room.

Crimson Rappy
Aug 29, 2008, 01:23 AM
So far, vijeri resist will not drop at all.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 29, 2008, 01:31 AM
But if i recall Vijeri /resist was a special drop so it can drop on anyway level.......
Now....if they change it where it "only" drops there then that makes more since

Crimson Rappy
Aug 29, 2008, 01:35 AM
It will only drop if Howser is on level 150, but on Ambition's End A, he is on level 89.

Lobos
Aug 29, 2008, 01:35 AM
someone should mail sega that there is nothing wrong cuz someone in thsi boards found one LOL :D

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 29, 2008, 01:42 AM
someone should mail sega that there is nothing wrong cuz someone in thsi boards found one LOL :D

unless there is photographical proof........then LIES!!!!! LIESS N SLANDER!!!!
XD

Lobos
Aug 29, 2008, 01:45 AM
hahah yea it dissapear from his/her tradelist magically :o gotta love the forums :D

Brainwrecked
Aug 29, 2008, 01:47 AM
From what I glanced from the official forums, SoJ is only telling SoA that they are updating "Howzer's properties." The guess is that Sonic team overlooked the fact that taking Howzer from Lv160 to Lv89 (due to JP complaints of him being too hard) meant that the Vijeri/Resist would no longer drop.

If that's true, why did no one in Japan notice? My stab at it says that Vijeri/Resist was introduced as drop elsewhere between the time Howzer was introduced at Lv160 and the time we was brought down to Lv89, and no one cared any more. Remember, we are 4-5 months behind now.

BTW, Howzer isn't too hard on Lv89. Getting OHK'd by the Delp Slami's when Scape use isn't allowed is insta-RAGE! (Until you find out all that screaming was for nothing because you can pick right back up at the boss battle.)

Crimson Rappy
Aug 29, 2008, 01:49 AM
That is strange how Japan didn't notice. Let's hope that on the next update, Howser will drop Vijeri/Resist.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 29, 2008, 01:51 AM
From what I glanced from the official forums, SoJ is only telling SoA that they are updating "Howzer's properties." The guess is that Sonic team overlooked the fact that taking Howzer from Lv160 to Lv89 (due to JP complaints of him being too hard) meant that the Vijeri/Resist would no longer drop.

If that's true, why did no one in Japan notice? My stab at it says that Vijeri/Resist was introduced as drop elsewhere between the time Howzer was introduced at Lv160 and the time we was brought down to Lv89, and no one cared any more. Remember, we are 4-5 months behind now.

BTW, Howzer isn't too hard on Lv89. Getting OHK'd by the Delp Slami's when Scape use isn't allowed is insta-RAGE! (Until you find out all that screaming was for nothing because you can pick right back up at the boss battle.)

lol i havent tried it yet but that sounds funny.

So i guess they could do 1 of 3 things
1.Make where V/R drops at lvl 89
2. Make Howzer level 160 (lol if they do this)
3. Or......same as #2 but nerf his stats

*shrugs*

i wouldnt mind him being 160.....it would be funny

Crimson Rappy
Aug 29, 2008, 01:54 AM
If they brought his level back up to 160, it would be just like fighting Tylor. I defeated him on level 59, even though he was in the 90's.

Brainwrecked
Aug 29, 2008, 01:56 AM
1.Make where V/R drops at lvl 89
2. Make Howzer level 160 (lol if they do this)
3. Or......same as #2 but nerf his stats

i wouldnt mind him being 160.....it would be funny

Or

4. Make V/R a special drop for Howzer Lv89.

And yes, I'd like a stab at Howzer Lv160 minus OHKs.

Edit: I got a bad feeling OHKs with no scapes is gonna start creeping into the story missions to make them cheaper harder.

Crimson Rappy
Aug 29, 2008, 02:00 AM
If they did put him back on level 160, they would ruin the fun if he still did one hit kills, although I could use a challenge.

Namine
Aug 29, 2008, 02:55 AM
From what I read Howzer was 160 on C, B, & A. And that they did a emergency maintenance to bring his level down to where they should be on C & B, but also took A down as well. A week later with the next maintenance they brought A rank Howzer back to 160.

Also if you die fighting howzer you get to go back to fighting him, skips the trial and dialogue.

Arika
Aug 29, 2008, 03:19 AM
It is only drop on A same as JP