PDA

View Full Version : Cati/Rainbow exist or not?

Arika
Aug 28, 2008, 09:02 PM
While, I m very very very sure from JP that this unit isn't as rare as Red/Knight at all. while I already know a few people that actually got Red/knight including myself. I never seen any cati/rainbow at all.
Neither that PSOW database nor any of my friends seen it.
The mission has been released for a week already, and I feel so fishy about it. Does anybody can provide a picture of that? Xbox360 version is also fine.

There are 2 theory that I think of this :
1. the drop adjust in JP during parum GBR(which affected our server too) removed it from Phantom Fissure. (in this case, not ST fault)
2. another buggy -_-
3. It is just that I m unlucky myself and never seen it.

RegulusHikari
Aug 28, 2008, 10:01 PM
While we're on the subject of items not existing, I declare that Millas are bugged and as compensation any doublesaber-toting space cowboy studs receive 3 in their common box as payment. :wacko:

Err, I mean... yeah. Cati / Rainbow. :???:

Arika
Aug 28, 2008, 10:56 PM
Mila does exist, there are people that already got it and showed pic.

chicken105
Aug 28, 2008, 10:57 PM
Yeah, never even heard of anyone getting one. I think its bugged... :/ you would think it would be kinda like a orpa / force drop like in forest.

-Crokar-
Aug 28, 2008, 11:00 PM
milla hunting makes me want puch small child. 16 cactachairs WOOO!!! cati / rainbow not there. not really good anyway.

Arika
Aug 28, 2008, 11:00 PM
I ll let this topic open for about 3 days, if nobody get it. Then, let's help us report. (only in case of bug tho, there also is possibility that it was removed from drop chart by adjustment)

Lobos
Aug 29, 2008, 12:04 AM
you can also state bout someone getting Vejeri / resist >.> lol

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 29, 2008, 12:51 AM
Curse false advertisement :-o

Arika
Sep 4, 2008, 06:39 AM
SO, this unit doesn't exist.

Alastor_Haven
Sep 4, 2008, 06:41 AM
Haven't even seen it

Bunch of red/knights
Bunch of Rabol lumirass's
Bunch of Chainsawds

Neith
Sep 4, 2008, 06:43 AM
Yeah, I don't think Cati / Rainbow is dropping either. You'd think there'd be at least one advertised on sale or something by now. I remember seeing pictures of it dropping on the JP server, but over here there's nothing yet.

Milla on the other hand does drop- I've seen pictures of people using it. It's just pretty rare.

Not that Cati / Rainbow even matters, when Legsless / Rainbow is 5000 Meseta.

Alastor_Haven
Sep 4, 2008, 06:46 AM
Oh yeah Milla drops

It's just god awful rare

Shinko
Sep 4, 2008, 06:50 AM
cati/rainbow.....?

Do anyone even care about that unit?
There other things better to replace it, especailly when newer units appear

But no i never seen one

Arika
Sep 4, 2008, 06:52 AM
Well, cati/rainbow is the best body unit in JP currently.
and it did drop on that phantom fissure in JP in the past (dunno now either)

Shinko
Sep 4, 2008, 06:59 AM
oh, i was just saying. u know the Legsless / Rainbow is like junk and i almost never see anyone with it on so i didn't even think no1 would care about it lol XD

Even if you did find it..... and it's just VERY rare...... do think it be worth anything still????

i'm not so sure....

Arika
Sep 4, 2008, 07:22 AM
oh, i was just saying. u know the Legsless / Rainbow is like junk and i almost never see anyone with it on so i didn't even think no1 would care about it lol XD

Even if you did find it..... and it's just VERY rare...... do think it be worth anything still????

i'm not so sure....

it is not rare, it is just not exist, the rarity of that actually was same as orpad/force in FoI.

Para
Sep 4, 2008, 07:58 AM
Has anyone on our server gotten a Milla yet?

Kizeragi
Sep 4, 2008, 09:05 AM

Pretty sure theres at least 2.

Perhaps Cati/Rainbow is rarer than Red/Knight. But that would be silly lol

Arika
Sep 4, 2008, 09:11 AM
Pretty sure theres at least 2.

Perhaps Cati/Rainbow is rarer than Red/Knight. But that would be silly lol

No, I m very sure, Cati/rainbow drop very easy in JP.
so the fact that it doesn't drop yet, mean that ST either
1. removed it from list
2. bug...

RegulusHikari
Sep 4, 2008, 02:31 PM

Yes, Milla exists. Someone posted pics of it on 360 and someone claims to have found one on our side. People are just missing the </sarcasm> tags in my post.