PDA

View Full Version : Love Infreno 0/10 price check

masterchiefg
Aug 28, 2008, 09:20 PM
I just was wondering what I can get for my Love Inferno 0/10. I will be willing to hear offers also.

HELLBOT
Aug 28, 2008, 09:31 PM
my god dude it's perfect not grinded at all O.O

masterchiefg
Aug 28, 2008, 09:34 PM
LOL yeah been waiting for the grinding boost.

amtalx
Aug 28, 2008, 09:44 PM
Mine's 1/10, but yea, those that didn't wait and ended up with busted up Love Infernos were foolish.

masterchiefg
Aug 28, 2008, 09:46 PM
Very true Amtalx but pains me not to put a few grinds to increase the damage on this gun lol.

DarkEliteRico
Aug 28, 2008, 10:24 PM
god i envy you...i got over a hundred jaggos but no love inferno sega hates me lol

Turb0
Aug 29, 2008, 12:11 AM
Right now I'd probably guess around 350 but it all depends on how many people offer and how badly they want it.

masterchiefg
Aug 29, 2008, 12:44 AM
Thanks alot I just wanted to see if there were any good offers out there.

amtalx
Aug 29, 2008, 11:40 AM
god i envy you...i got over a hundred jaggos but no love inferno sega hates me lol

Don't feel bad, I mercilessly slaughtered 250+ of those assholes and they gave me nothing. I had to take out a 25m loan from a friend and sacrifice my Needle Cannon and Shigga Baret for a board, which I then had to wait almost 5 months to make because I knew it would fail if I made it without the synth boost..

RufuSwho
Aug 29, 2008, 11:55 AM
dam thats alot of work, amtlax, salute!

to the OP, i saw a player MOD over-seeing a trade of a 0/10 love inferno for 1.5 stack and a 5/5 rattlesnake, so thats ~2 stacks

no doubt that you could get 3 stacks from the right buyer

Turb0
Aug 29, 2008, 12:03 PM
Was that trade done a while ago? Prices on these have been inflating like crazy, it's worth much more than 2 stacks now. Hell, I just paid 3 stacks for a 6/6 a week or two ago.

RufuSwho
Aug 29, 2008, 12:11 PM
the trade i described took place monday of this week, August 25th.

Turb0
Aug 29, 2008, 12:44 PM
ok, lol. Someone didn't know how much they could've gotten.

EDIT: Do you know how long he was taking offers on that?

HELLBOT
Aug 29, 2008, 02:51 PM
i'm broke for now give me a few days and i'll find a red/knight i'll trade u or something...

Turb0
Aug 29, 2008, 04:34 PM
i want it pretty badley but...

Might want to edit the end of that out of your post. ;)

HELLBOT
Aug 29, 2008, 05:11 PM
Might want to edit the end of that out of your post. ;)

okay... proabale saved me about 10mil thanks

Turb0
Aug 29, 2008, 05:16 PM
Sorry, meant the part right after what I quoted.

HELLBOT
Aug 29, 2008, 05:20 PM
oh okay TY

R2D6battlebot
Aug 31, 2008, 07:14 PM
Maybe its just me, but I really cant understand paying an outrageous amount for a weapon that is by NO means the best in the game, not to mention it will be available again in the very near future. People are gonna say 'but the drop rate is insane' - every time we've gotten a new holiday weapon (except for DoS) there were VERY few the first year they were released and then there were too many to count the following year. Love Inferno will be no different, considering now we have Phantom Fissure, I'd be willing to bet everything I have that when Love Infernos start dropping again, by the time they are done for another year boards will sell for less than a mil. What a waste of money, people should invest in things that wont ever drop again like SN/G or even Pushans.

masterchiefg
Aug 31, 2008, 07:30 PM
Well R2D5 if what you say is correct it would be awsome. Also 7-8 months from now is not in the near future. It is the most powerful gun in the game at 10/10 it has 850 atp. So yeah it wont be the rarest in the game forever but it is now. This is a gun only for people with money to burn should buy. Didn't mean to piss you off man sorry.

R2D6battlebot
Aug 31, 2008, 09:39 PM
If people were buying a guaranteed 10/10 weapon then it would be a completely different story, but since thats not the case your argument doesnt really make sense. We've all seen the carnage from people trying to get 10/10 on them, but they usually end up as 5/5 or lower. And yes, 7-8 months IS the near future, at least it is for anyone who has played a PS game before.

Nobody is getting angry, at least not on my side of the keyboard, I just feel like its such a waste of money on an item that is so short-term in rarity, and I figured a forum is the perfect place to express that.

amtalx
Aug 31, 2008, 10:16 PM
It really depends on what your priorities are. 7-8 months is a long time to wait. The fact is that you don't need to get it to 10/10 for it to be the strongest Laser Cannon available, and with the ensuing grinding bonus, getting anything past 6 probably won't be that much of an issue. Besides, replenishing meseta supplies isn't hard at all in this game.

R2D6battlebot
Aug 31, 2008, 10:23 PM
I know that money is insanely easy to make in this game, I'm not some random dude with no money complaining how the market works. I'm just saying that its realistic to think at this point in time a Phantom 10/10 will hold more value in the long run then a Love Inferno 0/10 will. I have money, but that doesnt mean I should waste it.

amtalx
Aug 31, 2008, 11:32 PM
??? Unless you will be able to buy Love Inferno boards from the NPC, I wouldn't take that bet. The grinder cost alone (including failures) of getting a Love Inferno to anything decent is more than a Phantom 10/10.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Sep 1, 2008, 04:08 AM
Didn't the Japanese servers have inferno's dropping with the pf (caves) and the thing still didn't drop much at all so I cant see it becoming easy to obtain.
Oh and to the poster talking about pushans the event that the japanese sever has now drops weapon badges so you can get more pushans.

masterchiefg
Sep 1, 2008, 08:16 PM
Wow didn't think I would get this many posts on this thread lol. Well R2D6 I respect your opinion but you are crazy to believe a phantom 10/10 has more merit than a Love Inferno 0/10 LOL. With the impending master classes and the ability to only carry an S rank weapons you would think that A ranks will lower in price and S ranks will rise atleast for gunners anyways. Thanks Amtalx and Whiteknight, I just posted because I didn't know the going rate on Love Infernos and was asking. I didn't ask for a ridiculouse amount just offers and an idea what to ask for.