PDA

View Full Version : Events

hewitt
Aug 29, 2008, 12:28 AM
Was/Is MAG the only event with a time attack board? Or will the mission carnival and other events have it too.

Also, does Mission carnival have any exp boosted missions and such?

Thanks for the help. ;D

Crimson Rappy
Aug 29, 2008, 12:59 AM
From what I've gathered so far, the Mission Carnival will not have a time attack board nor any experience boosted missions

hewitt
Aug 29, 2008, 01:06 AM
Thanks. :>

Crimson Rappy
Aug 29, 2008, 01:08 AM
I also know that the Mission Carnival will have special party missions such as airboard racing.

ForteGunnerW
Aug 29, 2008, 04:16 AM
I also know that the Mission Carnival will have special party missions such as airboard racing.

This would be awsome

Seority
Aug 29, 2008, 04:21 AM
Yes the horrors of the Leader Boards died with MAG.

hewitt
Aug 29, 2008, 05:17 AM
Yes the horrors of the Leader Boards died with MAG.

lol Well I'm always up for Time Attack. It thrills me. ;D

landman
Aug 29, 2008, 05:20 AM
1Up had score boards, in the japanese servers

Cracka_J
Aug 29, 2008, 07:29 AM
Didn't shred the darkness have some sort of a leaderboard as well? I remember seeing a recent pic of some board from a recent event of theirs that wasn't MAG.

Maybe it was just the "hit the counter" type deal that they had up, but it was in the same style/format as the ones used for MAG.

EspioKaos
Aug 29, 2008, 08:31 AM
Didn't shred the darkness have some sort of a leaderboard as well? I remember seeing a recent pic of some board from a recent event of theirs that wasn't MAG.

Maybe it was just the "hit the counter" type deal that they had up, but it was in the same style/format as the ones used for MAG.

Right, it was "Hit the Counter!" like MAG's, but this time for [B] Twin Bouquets.

CelestialBlade
Aug 29, 2008, 09:09 AM
Thank god, I don't have to lose my friends to three weeks of sheer insanity anymore.