PDA

View Full Version : AotI Population Update?

-Xios-
Aug 29, 2008, 12:29 AM
Well I quit for... gawd knows how long! I was just wondering whats up and how everything is? I played on both PC / 360, I remember the population in PC was pretty bad, barely pulling 1 full universe, and 360 was still super bad with maybe 2-3 Universes... I was wondering how it is now... I have been off for about 8mnths I think. So any neet updates or population increase? I might come back if things have changed a little!

White Midnight
Aug 29, 2008, 12:31 AM
PC/PS2 is still suffering from a low population, Universe 2 on average gets 2-3 full stars, depending on the day. Classes started again so it will probably average 2 on a good day during the week.

hewitt
Aug 29, 2008, 12:31 AM
Please use the search tool and look for this type of thread as its posted about every week.

-Xios-
Aug 29, 2008, 12:33 AM
I could do that, but im to lazy...

hewitt
Aug 29, 2008, 12:34 AM
So we should just do everything for you? XD No.

Taki
Aug 29, 2008, 03:47 AM
Yeah like white said depends on the day really XD.
When missiions are one like Maximum Attack G theres like 3* in universe. But average day theres 1-2 XD depending on the time of day :3

Seority
Aug 29, 2008, 03:49 AM
Most of the PC pop is spread between Uni's.
Not a lot of us are fans of Uni 2 ^^;

Turb0
Aug 29, 2008, 04:00 AM
Most days on 360 it gets up to about 2-2.5 universes, but the first week or so of major events like MAG we'll have essentially like 6-7 full universes spread out.

-Xios-
Aug 29, 2008, 05:20 AM
Man 360 population is so much bigger then PC, but in the PC version... people have there little cliks & you have to either be in there cliks or spam White Beast or w/e that one level is where people do it over and over and over and over...ect.

My character on 360 is only like lvl 50+ and I know its such a pain to get grps for lower lvl stuff thies days & my char on PC is like 105 and has so much more stuff... This is such a hard choice!!!

Yuicihi
Aug 29, 2008, 06:59 AM
So we should just do everything for you? XD No.It's good for activity if we do, though. :O

360 population is still pretty much the same. It hasn't hit the huge 'omgwtfbbq' population of the beta, but hey. On a good day during peak hours, we'll actually fill up two universes.

Of course, it's Xbox Live, so it's debatable if that's actually a good thing.

Cracka_J
Aug 29, 2008, 08:43 AM
Man 360 population is so much bigger then PC, but in the PC version... people have there little cliks & you have to either be in there cliks or spam White Beast or w/e that one level is where people do it over and over and over and over...ect.

Well I can't honestly vouch for 360 players, because I've never been a part of that server. However, in my experience as a gamer, quantity =/= quality.

I'm sure there are some great players over there, while I'm also sure that they account for probably just as much of the server population as the good players on pc/ps2 do.

When you think of it like that, it's still a coin flip, and a choice of personal preference as to which platform you wish to play on.

Para
Aug 29, 2008, 08:44 AM
Honestly... there should be more players for GBR than MAG 2 cause MAG2 was just a chore compared to GBR where stuff actually drops.