PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU JP PC/PS2 September 4 content update

EspioKaos
Aug 29, 2008, 08:27 AM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=738

Illustration contest winners exhibition
* Winning works from the 2nd Anniversary Thanks Festa illustration contest will be announced on this day and placed on display in various lobbies from September 4 through October 9.
* 1st place (one winner) work will be displayed in Clyez City.
* 2nd place (three winners) work will be displayed in the respective cities of each planet.
* 3rd place (three winners) work will be displayed in the field lobbies of each planet.
* Boys & Girls prize (one winner) work will be displayed in the field lobbies of the GUARDIANS Colony.
* Honorable mention (four winners) work will be displayed in the field lobbies of the three planets and Colony.

Event missions
* The second event mission, The Protectors δ (http://psupedia.info/The_Protectors_δ), will be released and remain available until the close of the event on September 25.
* The prologue mission, Government Directive (http://psupedia.info/Government_Directive), will be updated to include information on the new event mission.

New items
* Many new weapons, line shields, etc. will drop from the new mission.

Arika
Aug 29, 2008, 08:56 AM
as the schedule, so nothing surprised so far..
lol, good that they don't give out another GBR during event, because of Howzer bug xD

thematesV2
Aug 29, 2008, 10:11 AM
Come on regional servers, do us right, put the international version of the festa contest winners up all over the place!

(Shameless self absorbing big headedness)

it would be so sweet to see my piece in one of the lobbys!

or any of the pieces, for that matter!

we probably won't even get an update that has the Japanese winners images...

ashley50
Aug 29, 2008, 10:42 AM
we probably won't even get an update that has the Japanese winners images...

That's for sure...

EspioKaos
Aug 29, 2008, 11:08 AM
as the schedule, so nothing surprised so far..
lol, good that they don't give out another GBR during event, because of Howzer bug xD
(As clarification, the GBR held during Shred the Darkness wasn't compensation for the Gol Dolva drop bug. The compensation was in the form of a rare item drop rate boost for boxes and objects in the event missions, excluding Magashi Eradication. ;))

But yeah, nothing unexpected here. And by the looks of it, there may be two more weeks of nothing after this one since the event ends on September 25. I'm hoping that the old longterm schedule SonicTeam gave us earlier this year is still accurate, as it says there will be at least one more story and free mission released in this period (which by their schedule ends with September).

Arika
Aug 29, 2008, 11:11 AM
(As clarification, the GBR held during Shred the Darkness wasn't compensation for the Gol Dolva drop bug. The compensation was in the form of a rare item drop rate boost for boxes and objects in the event missions, excluding Magashi Eradication. ;))

But yeah, nothing unexpected here. And by the looks of it, there may be two more weeks of nothing after this one since the event ends on September 25. I'm hoping that the old longterm schedule SonicTeam gave us earlier this year is still accurate, as it says there will be at least one more story and free mission released in this period (which by their schedule ends with September).

after that they said they will give us S rank story mission right? I m really looking for that

EspioKaos
Aug 29, 2008, 11:30 AM
after that they said they will give us S rank story mission right? I m really looking for that
It'd be nice, but no, there hasn't been any official mention of that.

Arika
Aug 29, 2008, 11:51 AM
It'd be nice, but no, there hasn't been any official mention of that.
I remember there is in some review of magazine somewhere saying that after they finish ep3, they will give new rank on story mode.
I will just wait next long term schedule then

Soukosa
Aug 29, 2008, 11:52 AM
* The second event mission, The Protectors γδ not γ :p

EspioKaos
Aug 29, 2008, 12:44 PM
δ not γ :p
Oops! Thanks; I guess I wasn't paying that much attention to what I was typing this morning. :lol:

Inazuma
Aug 29, 2008, 02:44 PM
the 2 week mad dash for armasline boards begins soon (^_^) i hope the price comes down a decent amount..

Arika
Aug 29, 2008, 10:18 PM
lol, in the past JP content update thread alway get so many post/bump.
Nowadays, each server are far away enough until people don't care it anymore xD

the 2 week mad dash for armasline boards begins soon (^_^) i hope the price comes down a decent amount..

I hope they won't change the 12* armor drop like what they did to 12* spear and 12* axe from De rol.

Adriano
Aug 29, 2008, 10:46 PM
oh this sounds cool, hopefully the second event mission is more enjoyable then this first one, I really was not motivated to level AT ALL.

Nirvash7
Aug 30, 2008, 03:21 AM
What new items and shit are coming out?

Xeph0n
Aug 31, 2008, 08:41 AM
lol, in the past JP content update thread alway get so many post/bump.
Nowadays, each server are far away enough until people don't care it anymore xD

I hope they won't change the 12* armor drop like what they did to 12* spear and 12* axe from De rol.

I take it the Buti and Mugunburga boards are a lot easier to get now? What kind of price range are the sitting at?

trust_kill
Sep 1, 2008, 07:39 PM
It'll have to be quite a mission for me to actually enjoy playing. Right now I'm bored to tears.

Adriano
Sep 1, 2008, 07:41 PM
It'll have to be quite a mission for me to actually enjoy playing. Right now I'm bored to tears.

I completely agree..The concept is cool, but it's just not really all that fun...lol
Wasn't really motivated to play, even during the 15 day free trial.

Golto
Sep 4, 2008, 12:58 PM
Do my eyes deceive me or does Killer Elite finally drop?

http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu16976.jpg

EspioKaos
Sep 4, 2008, 01:01 PM
Do my eyes deceive me or does Killer Elite finally drop?

http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu16976.jpg

It does indeed. The board drops from the final boxes after defeating Mother Brain and Dark Falz.

chicken105
Sep 4, 2008, 01:14 PM
other than hizeri / stamina and killer elite. anything else new off of dark falz 150+?

EspioKaos
Sep 4, 2008, 01:22 PM
other than hizeri / stamina and killer elite. anything else new off of dark falz 150+?

So far, nothing else has been reported. I'm sure that'll change over the weekend.

EDIT: Scratch that. Just found a screen showing the 13★ biomaterial Kireek Soul (required to exchange for Ank Kireek) drop from Dark Falz. (I assume DF, since the boxes at the end of the mission contain stuff from both Falz and Mama Brain's drop charts.)

Golto
Sep 4, 2008, 01:54 PM
I thought I saw hizeri / PP generate? I'm not too sure about my translation though. Maybe drops from lvl 150+ Darbelans?

http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu16958.jpg

Indica
Sep 4, 2008, 02:06 PM
0.0 Delpi and Killer Elite Drops ..... I want , I want

pikachief
Sep 4, 2008, 02:10 PM

i told u! :wacko: if fakis didn't drop the board falz HAD too :) now lets jsut see if your simba drops ^^

EspioKaos
Sep 4, 2008, 02:13 PM
I thought I saw hizeri / PP generate? I'm not too sure about my translation though. Maybe drops from lvl 150+ Darbelans?

http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu16958.jpg

Correct. I just noticed that I accidentally put Hizeri / Stamina as LV150+ Darbelan's drop in our charts at PSUPedia, but this is the correct item. (Stamina is from Falz.) (Random bit of trivia: the name of this unit was shortened for the English version to Hize / PP Generate.)

Looking at the charts at the JP wiki, I noticed someone has put [B] Twin Glasher (should be a 12★ Kubara twin handgun, according to PSP) as a final boss box drop. (EDIT: This has been confirmed as misinformation.)

Golto
Sep 5, 2008, 10:17 AM
So was that 'new' twin handgun board confirmed as a PSP pic and not from PSU? That Ank Kireek looks like a total joke weapon, lvl 2 or 3 damage reflection and only sixty-some pp?

EspioKaos
Sep 5, 2008, 10:51 AM
So was that 'new' twin handgun board confirmed as a PSP pic and not from PSU?
Some recent posts in the JP wiki's talk section pointed out that it was a lie. The item has since been removed from their charts. (Kind of figured that was the case, so I'm glad I waited before adding it to our charts.)

Soukosa
Sep 5, 2008, 08:18 PM
That Ank Kireek looks like a total joke weapon, lvl 2 or 3 damage reflection and only sixty-some pp?It grinds rather well though. By +6 it has 207 PP and 1529 ATP.

chicken105
Sep 5, 2008, 09:32 PM
i told u! :wacko: if fakis didn't drop the board falz HAD too :) now lets jsut see if your simba drops ^^

doesn't look like it :(

lanvandam
Sep 5, 2008, 11:01 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT KILLER ELITE DROPS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Noblewine
Sep 6, 2008, 12:10 AM
I can't wait for this, the game has just gotten more interesting.

Golto
Sep 6, 2008, 09:01 AM
Too bad for non-cast GMs looks like they took off 100 base atp from Killer Elic. At +10 Killer Elic will have a few less atp than a Killer Elite +10 and hundreds less pp.

Soukosa
Sep 6, 2008, 08:25 PM
Too bad rifles are the lowest DPS weapon that a GM can use. Besides, there's still the 15* rifle that the biblec mentions and likely more in the future.

lanvandam
Sep 6, 2008, 09:18 PM
rifles own if your bullets are high

pikachief
Sep 6, 2008, 09:20 PM
rifles own if your bullets are high

my rifles are high and still the weakest of all my guns :/ (besides handguns i dont use those)

System-Id
Sep 6, 2008, 09:22 PM
We Are So Behind :-?:-?:-?

lanvandam
Sep 6, 2008, 09:30 PM
i can get 1.3k a hit wit shift i just like the knock down feature and the SE effects But i got one of my lazers to 38 and its good too

buzyb77
Sep 6, 2008, 10:50 PM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=738

Illustration contest winners exhibition
* Winning works from the 2nd Anniversary Thanks Festa illustration contest will be announced on this day and placed on display in various lobbies from September 4 through October 9.
* 1st place (one winner) work will be displayed in Clyez City.
* 2nd place (three winners) work will be displayed in the respective cities of each planet.
* 3rd place (three winners) work will be displayed in the field lobbies of each planet.
* Boys & Girls prize (one winner) work will be displayed in the field lobbies of the GUARDIANS Colony.
* Honorable mention (four winners) work will be displayed in the field lobbies of the three planets and Colony.

Event missions
* The second event mission, The Protectors δ (http://psupedia.info/The_Protectors_δ), will be released and remain available until the close of the event on September 25.
* The prologue mission, Government Directive (http://psupedia.info/Government_Directive), will be updated to include information on the new event mission.

New items
* Many new weapons, line shields, etc. will drop from the new mission.

Nice um just a thought... on the "event missions" could you add the the Jp counter rewards
so that when one looks at the site we can see ouur standard rewards + what the JP servers got.

Like add something like JP rewards for event...then after the link list the rewards and the count at what number it unlocked..... odds are if you take out the real world prizes you will find alll that we will get.