PDA

View Full Version : How is PSU [360] now?

Fox_Makenshi
Aug 29, 2008, 09:13 AM
I left PSU in the middle of the first MAG event and I'm just wondering what changes have been made, how have those changes had an impact on the game, what changes are planned for the future and how is everything in general?

Love,
Fox Makenshi

RufuSwho
Aug 29, 2008, 09:57 AM
new GBR in Neudiaz. lots of fun, hard for the XBOX to keep up with the animation(s) though

alot of updates are going to be coming shortly, um, hopefully

we are 5~6 updates behind the JP servers, something like that

you can find all the upcoming mission info at PSU pedia

gravityvx
Aug 29, 2008, 12:46 PM
It is horrible on 360...I only recently started playing again a few days ago & there is lots of rediculous lag, I have no completed even 1 mission this week that I've been playing due to being kicked off from the lag. Kinda sad that I might cancel my sub after just 4 days :/

pikachief
Aug 29, 2008, 12:50 PM
sry we're still all haxed up D:

Turb0
Aug 29, 2008, 12:52 PM
Same graphical slowdown that's been present for a while but other than that it's fine. It was pretty laggy during MAG2 but hasn't been bad since. Neudaiz GBR is pretty sweet, and we'll hopefully have masterclasses and the mission carnival event within the next few months. (Chill said in the GM live support thing that the mission carnival is scheduled for about 2 months from now)

Phetty
Aug 29, 2008, 12:59 PM
It is horrible on 360...I only recently started playing again a few days ago & there is lots of rediculous lag, I have no completed even 1 mission this week that I've been playing due to being kicked off from the lag. Kinda sad that I might cancel my sub after just 4 days :/

Sorry. Though I hate defending this game, it's most likely not the game's fault. Chances are it's your internet connection. No matter how bad slowdown gets I don't think anyone has ever been kicked off the game for it.

anyway... Games still rediculously easy. Got back on a week before MAG2, got to 55 in three days with about 5mil in gear. Gave up until MAg 2, and levels to 126 of C runs for three weeks. If you like running the same 5 Neudaiz missions over and over then it's the perfect time to come back. Assuming everyone with a 40% or higher drop rate isn't already back to White Beast.

Midicronica
Aug 29, 2008, 01:01 PM
45%+ or BOOT! / >10* ITEMS = BOOT!!

Something like that. Only if you play on Universe 1 and 2, or course. Oh and slowdown...lots and lots of slowdown.

Neudaiz GBR is pretty damn fun. It's has me playing the game on a semi-regular basis again. Before the GBR, I was seriously considering canceling my subscription.

Turb0
Aug 29, 2008, 01:03 PM
If you like running the same 5 Neudaiz missions over and over then it's the perfect time to come back.

Better than running the same 1 Neudaiz mission over and over. :roll:

HELLBOT
Aug 29, 2008, 03:02 PM
i only play with a few select freinds (a gunner,fighter,and two techers) and of course whoevers bot and if we find something absolutley drop jawwing awsome (red/knight for example) we sell and split profit so far all the rare stuff we've been getting recentley has been going to be besides this one serafi-senba that i got anyway from him so i could make it and maximise profit. ANYWAY i got a little sidtracked sta in a suckluded universe with a few freinds and lag should go.

JAFO22000
Aug 29, 2008, 03:10 PM
new GBR in Neudiaz. lots of fun, hard for the XBOX to keep up with the animation(s) though

It's the the Xbox's fault though! Shoddy programming is the reason for the slowdown.

Sekani
Aug 29, 2008, 04:10 PM
If for whatever reason I decide to resubscribe again, it'll more than likely be on PC. There's a much higher chance that the PlaySega billing system will miraculously stop fucking up than there is that the 360 slowdown will ever be fixed.

Beyond that, enjoy the MAG missions.

Yuicihi
Aug 29, 2008, 04:32 PM
45%+ or BOOT! / >10* ITEMS = BOOT!!

Something like that. Only if you play on Universe 1 and 2, or course. Oh and slowdown...lots and lots of slowdown.

Neudaiz GBR is pretty damn fun. It's has me playing the game on a semi-regular basis again. Before the GBR, I was seriously considering canceling my subscription.Where the hell are you guys getting all this slowdown? I feel left out now.

Turb0
Aug 29, 2008, 05:11 PM
Where the hell are you guys getting all this slowdown? I feel left out now.

Play with a techer with 31+ spells. Also, there's some slowdown that's unavoidable in many missions; It's pretty bad in some parts of flowery pursuit for example. Then there's the robot slowdown which dramatically slows everything down to the point where it literally takes like an hour to do a mission that would otherwise take 15-20 minutes, and the only way to fix it is to restart your 360. Something that big is just inexcusable to have in the game for 9-10 months and not have even released any patches that might fix it. The robot slowdown is only a problem on a few missions, and it can be avoided by figuring out which map spawns trigger it and which don't but we shouldn't have to do that. Since the most popular missions happen to be those where robot slowdown isn't an issue, the main kind of slowdown you'll probably have to deal with is the graphical slowdown which isn't too bad most of the time.

fay
Aug 29, 2008, 05:14 PM
sacred stream. the hell of the slowdown.

however i was thinking. since the update the other night. every time iv ran that mission iv not gotten the slowdown. has it maby been patched. anyone still getting it?

Turb0
Aug 29, 2008, 05:18 PM
I haven't gotten it yet, but I've only run it 3 times and every time I made sure to do a map that was alright for me in the past. One of my friends got the slowdown on it though so if they did do something to it, it's not fixed completely yet.