PDA

View Full Version : Gudda Honc?

mll
Aug 29, 2008, 10:43 AM
Was just noticing that the new character in the most recent story mission mode had a pair of the beast exclusive 11* Knuckles equipped despite being human.

They seemed to be the Kubara version though, so was wondering will the Gudda Honc not have the race exclusive thing?
Or is it just another one of those things with NPC's having a weird weapon selection? (Ethan having a-rank wands and Doublesabers)

DarkEliteRico
Aug 29, 2008, 10:44 AM
NPC's can use whatever they feel like. Look at Lumia and her rods, and she's a guntecher

relentless
Aug 29, 2008, 10:46 AM
Females can use Kan Yuc. Sooo I take it all races will be able to use Gudda Honc. Meaning that kubara weapons kick all of their original's side effects away.

mll
Aug 29, 2008, 10:48 AM
Don't suppose anyone knows when it might start dropping?

Crimson Rappy
Aug 29, 2008, 10:49 AM
Just as Sekai said, Kubara products do not have the racial requirements as their original version.

Kizeragi
Aug 29, 2008, 10:50 AM
All kubara counterparts can be equipped to any race/gender. Such as Gudda Honc, Killer Elitec, Kan Yuc etc.

No clue when they will start to drop.

Zorafim
Aug 29, 2008, 10:58 AM
Not to mention them having awesome names.
honc honc

CelestialBlade
Aug 29, 2008, 12:05 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why Lumia was just toting the things around to begin with....

Mysterious-G
Aug 29, 2008, 12:26 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why Lumia was just toting the things around to begin with....

'Cause a good guardian always is prepared!

CelestialBlade
Aug 29, 2008, 12:55 PM
'Cause a good guardian always is prepared!
My padawan student Lumia is learning so well ;_;

Mysterious-G
Aug 29, 2008, 12:59 PM
My padawan student Lumia is learning so well ;_;

Seems like she knew more than her teacher this time. :roll: (Only in your case, of course I teached her to bring that stuff.)