PDA

View Full Version : Saner's Thread Spam and other

Saner
Aug 23, 2008, 02:22 PM
It'll never work...

The girl's gone post crazy.

Also, acording to the mod's this thread is in violation of the Off-Topic Message Board rules... Observe.

Ketchup345 says:
Due to a number of complaints and locked topics recently, we are changing some guidelines for posting in Off Topic.

New threads must include some input from the topic creator. Usually more than a sentence is required to truly start a discussion.
News articles are easy to find and there are entire sites built for commenting on them, we don't need every Yahoo! or Google front news page article showing up here. Not every Kotaku article or game news needs to be posted either. Some MAJOR ones are ok with enough appropriate comment by the creator.

If you see a post that violates what was said above or any of the other Forum Rules, please use the Report button attached to the offending post. The Report button has replaced Mod Alert. Not reporting a post and flaming instead will get you a warning as well, report any offending posts and not saying anything is the best thing to do.
Below are screenshots showing the location of the Report button. The Mint one works for BlueSteel, and the Sky one works for Mira and BlueBlack.

-----

As of this update, all posters are strictly forbidden to post in a thread for the purpose of expressing their disapproval at the quality of the original post. Suspensions will be given to any poster found doing so, the length of which will be at the discretion of the moderator administering the suspension. In the event of repeated suspensions for this offense, an outright banning is a possibility, again, at the discretion of the administering moderator. Let your silence be your disapproval. Do not bump threads you dislike, so that they may remain longer on the front page. If you have a problem with an individual's topic-starting routines, then feel free to take it up with them in private messages or off-site. Do not do it in public, as it is more offensive than the post that offended you so.

well I'm sure the moderator will like all my topics under one news thread. :p

however in the near future I will make my own all-purpose topic so I can edit the first post with
the latest news above the earlier news posted on it. :p

HUnewearl_Meira
Aug 23, 2008, 02:37 PM
however in the near future I will make my own all-purpose topic so I can edit the first post with
the latest news above the earlier news posted on it. :p

When this thread gets too big, we'll lock it, and you can start a new one.

Saner
Aug 23, 2008, 03:22 PM
it's too organized posting new stuff that ends up being pushed into the later pages,
most people don't wanna skim and scan for new things they might be interested in, that's
why it doesn't help someone else creating a thread like this for my news, I might as well make my own. :p

besides we have yet to see if Ketchup approves of this. :p

Ketchup345
Aug 23, 2008, 06:07 PM
besides we have yet to see if Ketchup approves of this. :pThis was an issue that all Mods (as far as I know) were at least aware of.

This thread? Thumbs up. Just remember to follow the rules on double posting (that is: no double posting, EDIT).

McLaughlin
Aug 24, 2008, 01:00 AM
When this thread gets too big, we'll lock it, and you can start a new one.

You might as well give him his own board and a moderator for it. :/

Jehosaphaty
Aug 26, 2008, 08:01 PM
holy shit. this person is still in full swing. unbelievable.

Zarode
Aug 26, 2008, 08:07 PM
Wow. I would've suggested this thread quite some while ago, but I'm glad to see it exists.

:burgertime:

ShinMaruku
Aug 29, 2008, 01:08 PM
Perverted insanity. I told you I have claimed you aaallll.

Shadowpawn
Aug 29, 2008, 01:12 PM
:E

FOCL.

Out_Kast
Aug 29, 2008, 03:07 PM
Damn, thread merge D:
Never mind.

TheOneHero
Aug 29, 2008, 03:28 PM
Damn, thread merge D:

Agreed. I'm also gonna blame the double posting on that, but for future times, please use the edit button people! ;-;

Out_Kast
Aug 29, 2008, 03:50 PM
And I had such an awesome post, too >(

TheOneHero
Aug 29, 2008, 04:37 PM
Looks like you can post it now! :wacko:

Out_Kast
Aug 29, 2008, 04:40 PM
Moment passed.

Tact
Aug 29, 2008, 05:43 PM
Hahaha, the thread was split/moved to FKL. Yay, now we can spam the hell out of it. :wacko:

TalHex
Aug 29, 2008, 06:17 PM
sw00t! spam heaven!

Zarode
Aug 29, 2008, 06:26 PM
Tch. No fun, no fun at all.

:wacko:

Kard
Aug 29, 2008, 07:37 PM
poor Saner :burger: ~

Dhylec
Aug 29, 2008, 07:43 PM
Tch. No fun, no fun at all.

:wacko:
liez!
stop lyin to yersef ;o

Tact
Aug 29, 2008, 07:46 PM
He was being sarcastic, as evidenced by the presence of that wacko.

He knows that FKL spam is of the fun variety.

Zarode
Aug 29, 2008, 07:46 PM
Fun is quote cannoning. :wacko:

Kard
Aug 29, 2008, 07:48 PM
:wacko:xEnoughtostretchpagetodumblimits~

Dhylec
Aug 29, 2008, 08:10 PM
He was being sarcastic, as evidenced by the presence of that wacko.

He knows that FKL spam is of the fun variety.

right, i'm blindeded chu

come, play along with me will ya?

Tact
Aug 29, 2008, 08:35 PM
:wacko:xEnoughtostretchpagetodumblimits~

Hasn't that happened before? Either way, I'm sure a moderator arrived and promptly fixed the situation before the tables were stretched beyond their elastic limit. :wacko:

Saner
Aug 31, 2008, 01:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxtFwKq7kzA

new stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSs1la1OqeE