PDA

View Full Version : AotI *Offline* Tiga De Ragan - What the hells an Arti Diga?

AnikoAileron
Aug 30, 2008, 12:13 PM
So, as the title states, I found myself the board for the Tiga De Ragan. I demand these swords <.<;;

I see that I can purchase the Terseline, Gachnium, and whatever Photons I so choose to use, however I have looked through several guides several times, and it seems to me there's no one who has posted any information on what the last item is, or where it can be found.

As stated, where can I find this Arti Diga? I need 2 of them to create the weapon.

pikachief
Aug 30, 2008, 12:29 PM
its not in the game

AnikoAileron
Aug 30, 2008, 12:34 PM
I find that a little difficult to believe. Why put the board in the game if it cannot be made? It has to be in the game somewhere.

Eyce_Theon
Aug 30, 2008, 12:34 PM
It was an error, Arti Diga isn't supposed to be a requirement for the board. Also,

http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs29/f/2008/111/2/d/Arti_Diga_doesn__t_exist_by_Saito_Forte.png

(and in case you can't tell, this picture is fake. I figured I'd clarify.)

pikachief
Aug 30, 2008, 12:37 PM
yup the only way to get it is by hacking in the full weapon made. u cant even hack the material in. people have tried. the material does not exist in the game LOL

but thats SEGA for u >.>

Neith
Aug 30, 2008, 12:40 PM
The last material is meant to be Par Ork (the Parum wood needed for 13*+ synths), but for some reason the synthesis board for Tiga De Ragan is bugged, and requires 'Arti Diga'.

The posters before me aren't lying, there is no way to get Arti Diga in the game. It doesn't exist, simple as that. It's a mistake with the board, and you can't synth it because of that.

The only way to get Tiga De Ragan is hacking.

pikachief
Aug 30, 2008, 12:42 PM
i'd laugh pretty hard if they left the board like that when its released online XD

relentless
Aug 30, 2008, 12:47 PM
i'd laugh pretty hard if they left the board like that when its released online XD

It would be sad to see that happen.

AnikoAileron
Aug 30, 2008, 01:16 PM
Wow, thats a whole lot of failure...

No, I would never hack online, blah blah, but I've ran offline several times, cleared out the story, yaddah yaddah. But, might as well do it offline single player, right?

Mod edit: Do not ask others how to hack PSU offline on the forums.

Kizeragi
Aug 30, 2008, 01:17 PM
Wow, thats a whole lot of failure...

So, how do I hack offline? No, I would never hack online, blah blah, but I've ran offline several times, cleared out the story, yaddah yaddah. But, might as well do it offline single player, right?

Don't think you can say here but... Google is your friend. :wacko:

AnikoAileron
Aug 30, 2008, 01:18 PM
Erk, didnt even think about that, <.<;; Whoopsie XD

Ah well, no big deal. I just won't bother. I'm not too great at searching stuff such as that with Google. Seems most of "it" can only be done through PC, and I'm on PS2. Fail One for SEGA I suppose.

Nirvash7
Aug 30, 2008, 06:25 PM
Don't think you can say here but... Google is your friend. :wacko:

It's called an Action Replay. After you get one, go to their site and you'll find the code to get it.

Anon_Fire
Aug 30, 2008, 06:34 PM
Wait a minute, i have a Tiga De Ragan board as well

Aniko, it says the same thing on mine.

Chuck_Norris
Aug 30, 2008, 09:24 PM
After you get one, go to their site and you'll find the code to get it.

Actually, just for the record, their site doesn't have ANY PSU codes. Not even for V1. (And no, the EU part doesn't have them either.)

Darklighter
Aug 30, 2008, 11:10 PM
If it is any consolation, beside looking badass the weapon is worthless. No point to go out of your way to try hacking it in the game offline.

Anon_Fire
Sep 5, 2008, 05:35 PM
I guess your right.