PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU - Milla Rarity

RegulusHikari
Aug 30, 2008, 05:16 PM
Was looking through some of the future event missions on PSUP, and I noticed that Jigoboomas are a spawn in Protectors Gamma. Could a JP player tell me about how common the Milla drop is in that mission? I'm not about to waste hours of my life for a drop that's going to become the next Blackbull or Ank Dedda. Thanks.

Ceresa
Aug 30, 2008, 05:44 PM
Same as Sakura Blast or Hill of Spores. (Rare as fuck)

The fact that it is still 40m even with everyone spamming that mission for a week is very telling, even things like orpa/hprestore and cati/stamina dropped to 10m or less almost immediately, despite not even being available previously...

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/2nd_anniversary/report/item/

And according to this, pre-thanksfesta, there were only 99 Millas found for our glorious population of like 7k. Jigoboomas were put in this mission specifically to make it easier for people to find...

Oh and it took me 11 spawns of sakura blast with nothing to show for it, then 8 spawns in the protectors mission before I got one. Fun.

I also find the thanksfesta mission boring as shit, if you have time to hunt it now...do it.

RegulusHikari
Aug 30, 2008, 06:10 PM
Alright, thanks for the input. It's good bullet leveling anyway so I think I'll keep at it. 19 spawns for a drop, eh? I'm only up to my 5th spawn. >_>

Strange that so many people are after one, considering they still need to pair it with the Shred the Darkness exclusive Guld.

Nirvash7
Aug 30, 2008, 06:29 PM
All handguns are garbage imo.

GaNksTa
Aug 30, 2008, 07:53 PM
All handguns are garbage imo.

That may be true in some cases, though this (http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/2487/guld_%26_milla/) sure as hell doesn't suck.

Rambo!
Aug 30, 2008, 11:52 PM
Yes handguns may be garbage no competition there but when you can combine one with another handgun to make a double handgun that is powerful as hell with a lot of pp then it is worth it. We all got time to find as many as we want anyway considering shred of darkness is still a couple months away

Arika
Aug 31, 2008, 12:39 AM
You can't select/screen for rare map on event mission until you reach the Gigobooma place, so yea... that is the problem.

you should just do it with anyplace where you can get the spawn chart.

Chuck_Norris
Aug 31, 2008, 12:51 AM
You can't select/screen for rare map on event mission until you reach the Gigobooma place, so yea... that is the problem.

you should just do it with anyplace where you can get the spawn chart.

Right, because the drop rate boost doesn't factor into it AT ALL. :roll:

Arika
Aug 31, 2008, 01:26 AM
Right, because the drop rate boost doesn't factor into it AT ALL. :roll:
factor or not, I think the matter where you can cancel the 3/4 of the incorrect maps is bigger issue.