PDA

View Full Version : Special Drops and Enemy Levels

Crawdad
Aug 30, 2008, 11:12 PM
Just out of curiosity is it generally accepted that Special Drop chances increase as enemy levels Increase or do they remain the same or is it still not plausible to draw a conclusion. because I think Someone would have figured it out or at the very least Sega should state something about it, it's driving me nuts.

Thank you. And if this has been posted before sorry I'll delete the thread.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 30, 2008, 11:22 PM
Doesn't seem to be any correlation between level and Special Drops at all. However, when a drop comes from the same enemy in a range (i.e. Alteraz lv100 through 165 drops [B] Serafi-senba), higher levels tend to mean higher droprates.

And to clarify a point you made, SEGA doesn't release info about droprates. The Perfect Bibles mention drops, but no rates as far as I know.

Crawdad
Aug 30, 2008, 11:38 PM
Doesn't seem to be any correlation between level and Special Drops at all. .

OK this is what i mean, however how certain are we about this?

However, when a drop comes from the same enemy in a range (i.e. Alteraz lv100 through 165 drops [B] Serafi-senba), higher levels tend to mean higher droprates.

Yeah I already know this though, thats more or less a given i think.

And to clarify a point you made, SEGA doesn't release info about droprates. The Perfect Bibles mention drops, but no rates as far as I know

And I do know that Sega is fairly tight lipped about the actual figures as far as drop rates are concerned but they should at least make a statement about the concept of Special vs level at least to clarify this, that levels may or may not affect frequency of special drops.

But I do agree that I dont think it is affected but we should still be able to know.