PDA

View Full Version : Some nubbish questions...

SoulFireLich
Aug 31, 2008, 04:54 AM
So I used to play PSO in the gamecube long long ago when I needed something to melt the time between sleep and school. Became one of my favorite games. So diving into a game in a language I can't understand wasn't too hard... But I still can't figure somethings out.

I constently pick up an 8 star item that sells the the vendors for 100... I can't figure out what it does...

I also pick up another 8 star that's greyed out in my invintory and I can't sell it.

What are the status defects? I keep putting hearts on the monster and it just follows me around... Wtf?

Also, I read that is you enjoy PSO and PSP, PSU is pretty good? Before I go out and buy it can anyone give me a real opinion? I'd be getting it for the PC, because a friend of mine is constently playing Oblivion on mine...

If anyone can help me with these things... that'd be so fantastic I'd be pleased as punch.

Thanks in advance.

Seyu
Aug 31, 2008, 07:15 AM
1. 8-star item are weapon badges u can trade em for some weapons or accesories(theres an unrecorded order faq explaining how to do this)
the second 8 star item is most probably scapedoll. u can still throw em away...even though i dunno why one should do this^^
status defects:
the usual: fire, ice, poison, paralysis etc. the hearts mean something like charming ur opponent so they wont attack u. i thinks its exclusive for the pretty baton weapon(double saber with hearts at the ends)
I got psu and only payed for the first 1 1/2 month. i didnt like the synthing system for weapons and the horibly expensive weapons...psp is better in every way in my opinion. the only realy nice thing about pso is the nice online comunity...

D1ABOLIK
Aug 31, 2008, 01:50 PM
Personally i find PSP and PSO far better than PSU. PSO i put 3000 hours on and never got bored. PSU i put about 400 hours on and had no desire to ever play it again. PSP is awesome though. They took most of the things that were horrible in PSU and got rid of them. I also find PSP to be far superior over PSU. If you do buy PSU, dont expect it to be anything like PSO. Completely different game, most not for the better.