PDA

View Full Version : The best IDsection for a Hunter

Synbios
Jan 17, 2001, 07:24 AM
In your opinion, which is the best section ID for a HUmar? It's Bluefull good?

gideon
Jan 17, 2001, 07:56 AM
I'm personnaly, a Yellowboze... I've found alot of rare stuff, but nothing spectacular..

Spectre54
Jan 17, 2001, 08:26 PM
WhiteIll, because it gives you lots of blade weapons, sickle weapons, duel hand swords, and the rare blades (AGITO ect.)

Rune
Jan 18, 2001, 05:18 AM
What about Virdia? Does anyone know what weapons/items that section ID would come across the most?

Breezblok
Apr 4, 2001, 06:58 AM
YOUR NAME IS SYNBIOS!! LIKE FROM SHINING FORCE III!!!! SO I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON THAT'S PLAYED THAT GAME!! Now if only I can find a char. called Dantares...

Synbios
Apr 4, 2001, 07:09 AM
Of course, Shining Force III, the best game ever made http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif. Visit my home page, its in spanish but the its easy to find some stuff like images and that kind of things http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif, enjoy.

Maverick_X
Apr 4, 2001, 12:25 PM
Hells no! The best game so far is Chrono Trigger for the SNES. Anyway back on the topic, i think that Yellowboze is cool because i found alot of items that are cool. But on the other hand a skyly is prolly one of the coolest too. My girl found a silence blade, and victors axe and she isnt level 100 yet.

Reaper
Apr 4, 2001, 02:54 PM
OK back to the original topic!!

I am an ORAN and I havent found sh*t!!

I am a hunter and have completed ruins many times and havent found bugger all!!

Help

Drake47
Apr 4, 2001, 04:07 PM
Shining Force III ROCKS! I'm a ORAN all I got is a Delsaber Buster but I've not spent to much time yet

TheDragoon
Apr 4, 2001, 04:28 PM
My character is a Purplenum at level 94, and the best thing I've found is a freaking Agito!

No P-Arms, no Delsaber's, no nothin'.

VulpesMundi
Apr 4, 2001, 10:22 PM
Hunter IDs...
Bluefull: finds a lot of spear-class weapons.
Oran: finds a lot of knife-class weapons.
Skyly: finds a lot of sword-class weapons.

Ranger IDs...
Greennill: finds a lot of rifle-class weapons.
Viridia: finds a lot of shotgun-class weapons. It also finds a lot of God/Legs, Luck Materials, and Megid Disks.

Force IDs...
Pinkal: finds a lot of force-only weapons as well as disks a-plenty.

General IDs...
Purplenum: finds a lot of machinegun-class weapons.
Redria: finds a lot (and I do mean a lot) of armor.
Whitill: finds a lot of slicer-class weapons. Also finds handfulls of Hit and HP Materials.
Yellowboze: finds a lot of money and generally all item types with equal frequency.

Note: these are based on my own personal experience. Dumb luck may have been a factor and so your findings may vary. (egads, I sound like some commercial on TV http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif)

<center><font color=#00aaaa>StarrLight -HUnewearl- Level <strike>100</strike> 64</font>
<font color=#eeeeee>Aleffe -HUmar- Level 72</font>
<font color=#00DDee>Matthiu -RAmar- Level 20</font>
<font color=#ee9999>Sylpha -FOmarl- Level 39</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2001-04-04 20:43 ]</font>