PDA

View Full Version : Questions about future updates

Kumlekar
Aug 31, 2008, 07:35 PM
Ok, I guess just three questions:

First even though its been asked a million times, is there any word on when the master classes are coming out? I know we're approx. two months behind the JP servers, but when did they come out in japan? (I've just canceled my current subscription, and will play till it ends, but I'm waiting till Master classes or Parum GBR to resubscribe, or maybe if there's an event that sounds fun.)

Second, when does Neudaiz GBR end? I know Moatoob went over by a few weeks (I was playing during that time, but wasn't on forums, so I don't really know why.)

And lastly, is there any word on future events, and holiday drop periods? I started in February, so I don't really know what sega does for holidays.

Furches
Aug 31, 2008, 07:44 PM
I think we are supposed to get them after, Dengeki Cup(carnival), and Neudaiz GBR end a month from the day it started.

Alastor_Haven
Aug 31, 2008, 07:45 PM
Possible - >

Neudaiz GBR - > Carnival+Master classes

Neudaiz GBR - > Carnival - > Master classes

GBR ends in September 26

Golto
Aug 31, 2008, 07:53 PM
First off change the two months behind to six months behind. The JPN pc/ps2 got the master types 3-27-08.

There's been some chatter from GMs that because of the over 2 month delay to updates that the MAG exention caused the JPN masters might let them give us the first 3 master types before the Mission Carnival event. So don't be too surprised if we get the first 3 master types on September 19th or 26th.

masterchiefg
Aug 31, 2008, 08:02 PM
In the last GM gathering last week they said we will be getting the first three master classes before the next event. Golto is on the right track when he says we will be getting them soon.

lumia fanatic
Aug 31, 2008, 10:05 PM
hiya does anyone no what the next update is after gbr because gbr is getting boring now im already a hero an how many mission points to u need to become master x

Alastor_Haven
Aug 31, 2008, 10:15 PM
-_-

GBR - > Degenkei carnival w/e event

Possible master classes WITH carnival or AFTER carnival

Syl
Aug 31, 2008, 10:32 PM
I actually hope there's a little break between each one... I'm gonna be busy for a while ;l

Hwang
Aug 31, 2008, 10:40 PM
hiya does anyone no what the next update is after gbr because gbr is getting boring now im already a hero an how many mission points to u need to become master x

http://psupedia.info/GUARDIANS_Boost_Road

lumia fanatic
Aug 31, 2008, 11:00 PM
no its only because i really want to know when that clotheir mission will be out thats all i jus fought it wud be after gbr x

pikachief
Aug 31, 2008, 11:59 PM
no its only because i really want to know when that clotheir mission will be out thats all i jus fought it wud be after gbr x

the GMs have been saying CLOTHIER WILL BE VERY VERY SOON to me since 2 weeks before MAG2, so im guessing after GBR should have clothier

WHlTEKNIGHT
Sep 1, 2008, 04:03 AM
remaining blades mission should be next maybe a couple of weeks after the gbr and the grinding boost should be soon as well.

lumia fanatic
Sep 1, 2008, 05:12 AM
thanks fo all your help guys means alot x

Para
Sep 1, 2008, 06:41 AM
The mission that continues at Cabo Base II will be a hit for a bit since Paural will drop there ;|

Also... wasn't there a SEED Express mission? (Mother Brain party mission).

toxic_rf
Sep 1, 2008, 07:49 AM
Yes there is a SEED Express mission, it should be part of the upcoming Parum GBR.

I've no idea what's coming next though!

lumia fanatic
Sep 1, 2008, 07:56 AM
thank you but im ju interested in gettin lumia out fit thats why i asked :) x

Kizeragi
Sep 1, 2008, 10:22 AM
I think it should be:

Neudaiz GBR > Break (2 week) > Mission Carnival (Dengeki) > Break (2 week) > Parum GBR

Just me though, prolly be wrong.

WhiteKnight01
Sep 1, 2008, 10:36 AM
well im going backpacking for 3 weeks starting tonight and if they bring out the grinding boost while im away il go crazy, its the only thing im looking forward to, what im hopeing for is another 2 or 3 weeks of gbr the a week or 2 of nothing then grinding boost, but knowing my luck il get screwd

Middle
Sep 1, 2008, 11:34 AM
Yes there is a SEED Express mission, it should be part of the upcoming Parum GBR.

I've no idea what's coming next though!

PSUpedia says there are only 4 missions at Parum GBR whys that ...?

Kizeragi
Sep 1, 2008, 11:38 AM
PSUpedia says there are only 4 missions at Parum GBR whys that ...?

Scarred Planet > Lightning Beasts > SEED Express > Electronic Brain i think?

Having 4 missions will only make it easier to max the rate... I'd spam SEED Express after I hit 50% and I'm pretty sure most others would. (or hunt Lumirus / Kaos Knight first)

Almeho
Sep 1, 2008, 08:46 PM
I'm with you on the SEED Express spam. That's what I look forward to the most.

Kumlekar
Sep 3, 2008, 02:39 PM
k, thanks for the info.

Chibi_psu
Sep 3, 2008, 02:46 PM
i dont know you but for me 1 month or 2 its not really SOON

Indica
Sep 3, 2008, 02:48 PM
GM said we suppose to get Master Classes before the Carnival Event.

beatrixkiddo
Sep 3, 2008, 02:49 PM
The GMs are not to be trusted anymore...

gryphonvii
Sep 3, 2008, 03:46 PM
gms can be trusted about as much as anyone here, so either way its a guess.

JAFO22000
Sep 3, 2008, 04:18 PM

Anymore? As if there was a time in the past when they gave out accurate information!! lol!

Golto
Sep 3, 2008, 04:42 PM
Chillaura was correct about us getting the Neudiaz GBR + other stuff about a week early so as long as the JPNs don't mess up you can trust what he says.

JAFO22000
Sep 3, 2008, 05:39 PM
Being correct once does not make up for the multitude of incompetence acts in the past. I'll start "trusting" him and the other SoA members when their information and actions show a trend of improvement.

Hey, I'm an alcoholic! Time and time again in the past I've told you that I was quitting but I always ended up drunk calling you at 3 in the morning to bail me out of jail or to borrow some money, among other unsavory acts. But I haven't had a drink in 5 days. I'm quitting and you can trust me this time!

Billy Mitchell
Sep 4, 2008, 08:48 AM
Chillaura was correct about us getting the Neudiaz GBR + other stuff about a week early so as long as the JPNs don't mess up you can trust what he says.

Remember that time in psu camp when chillaura said we'd get the Mag extension immediately after the original MAG, no wait, early June, no wait, late June?

You should change your name to doormat. Get it? LOL! sigh.

Syaoran_69
Sep 4, 2008, 09:22 AM
You should change your name to doormat. Get it? LOL! sigh.

I think you should change your name to "Sir Trollz-a-lot," person guy up there was just pointing something out and you have to go and insult... *sigh*

Turb0
Sep 4, 2008, 10:48 AM
At the GM live support thing last week, chill said the mission carnival event is scheduled for about 2 months from then so if we're getting masterclasses before it, it'll probably be sometime between the end of Neudaiz GBR and when that event starts. So maybe another month of waiting? Of course, this is all subject to change and probably will so who knows exactly? lol

pikachief
Sep 4, 2008, 10:53 AM
well liek teh moatoob GBR (which he had decent updates then i believe) we should expect anything till the GBR is finish.

also about chill aura and ruby lying. Ruby lies almost everything he says. really i dont even listen to him its always fake.

If chill aura says "possibly or we hope to or its most likely" or anything of the sort thats fine if u don't believe him but for the few times he was correct he has always said "It has been confirmed that..." and he's saying that because its confirmed >.>

Billy Mitchell
Sep 4, 2008, 11:18 AM
I think you should change your name to "Sir Trollz-a-lot," person guy up there was just pointing something out and you have to go and insult... *sigh*while on the one hand you hurt my feelings, i cannot help but like you because 69!!!! YEAH! WOoohoo! 69!!! Bro.

But anyway, sega's string of meeting expectations and holding true to their word is not quite long enough to have earned trust - like the drunk in JAFO2o000000's example.

JAFO22000
Sep 4, 2008, 12:08 PM
while on the one hand you hurt my feelings, i cannot help but like you because 69!!!! YEAH! WOoohoo! 69!!! Bro.

But anyway, sega's string of meeting expectations and holding true to their word is not quite long enough to have earned trust - like the drunk in JAFO2o000000's example.

There you go name calling again! I'm an "alcoholic", not a "drunk". *sigh*

Alcoholism is a disease, like Cancer or AIDS or Synesthesia. It's true because support groups say it is. I don't have a problem, I have a disease. It makes me feel better about myself. Because it's not my fault. I hope they come up with a cure one day.

Danny_Dark
Sep 4, 2008, 12:27 PM

Indeed...

Cracka_J
Sep 4, 2008, 01:07 PM
As much as I enjoy flaming them, I do believe the GM's have good intents. I think they get a little too excited when they hear the information trickling in.

Unfortunately, they usually blurt it out before confirmation has arrived, then everyone gets their hopes up and hearts broken when SoJ kicks them in the nutsacks. You would think they'd have so many ice packs on their crotchular regions by now that they'd be a little more careful with the info they deliver to the community.

But whatever, all I'm gonna say is August was a good month for PSU, spot on with the information they offered. Only one minor hiccup last weekend with the air conditioners again, but those are expected on 3 day weekends now ;) Hopefully they can keep this up for the future...I gave them 6 more months of subscription to see what they could do.

lumia fanatic
Sep 4, 2008, 06:49 PM
yes but i think sumbody would know what would be coming up next i hope its the clothier mission if its not im goin to cry ive got my mirei outfit an lumia outfit all ready to get all the stuff u need to trade lol :) x

RubyEclipse
Sep 4, 2008, 07:08 PM
Ruby lies almost everything he says. really i dont even listen to him its always fake.

Pikachief is an awesome guy!

D'oh!

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 4, 2008, 07:13 PM
Pikachief is an awesome guy!

D'oh!

uh oh.....pikachief is in trouble o_o
speaking of which...Ruby is there a maintenance 2night???

Syl
Sep 4, 2008, 07:51 PM
uh oh.....pikachief is in trouble o_o
speaking of which...Ruby is there a maintenance 2night???

*throws hail mary*

lumia fanatic
Sep 4, 2008, 08:19 PM
i really dont know probably not seems as the gbr mission is still on im gettin bored of it now :( i want the clotheir mission dam it >:( x

WHlTEKNIGHT
Sep 4, 2008, 08:23 PM
Pikacheat is an awesome guy who has never used the machine gun glitch!

D'oh!fixed :D

Biggar81
Sep 8, 2008, 02:47 PM
Master classes, the new planet, the new event, and the awards for MAG are all coming out on Septmber 25. that is when the next update is. It will all come out at once.

lumia fanatic
Sep 9, 2008, 02:15 PM
right now the event shuid be over why havent they put up anythin new on the main page ????

lumia fanatic
Sep 10, 2008, 09:59 AM
Master classes, the new planet, the new event, and the awards for MAG are all coming out on Septmber 25. that is when the next update is. It will all come out at once.

so its the rykros planet right and whats the new event biggar81 and do u no when the clothier mission will be out to us?