PDA

View Full Version : yay first rant!

pikachief
Sep 1, 2008, 04:22 PM
more like a vent :P

this is my current IM conversation with my recently broken up gf >.>

Pikachief: what do u mean, u tried to find something to get mad at me?
gottaloveme120: i hate being tied down to one guy i hate it
gottaloveme120: do u know how many guys liked me when we were together
gottaloveme120: do u know how many times i almost cheated on u
gottaloveme120: do u know haow many times i said i was single?
gottaloveme120: ???????
Pikachief: no
gottaloveme120: alot
Pikachief: so you were looking for a reason to break up
gottaloveme120: no to get mad
Pikachief: oh
Pikachief: so did u cheat on me?
gottaloveme120: no
gottaloveme120: i was gonna
Pikachief: oh
Pikachief: seems liek a bad habit :/
gottaloveme120: well its mine
gottaloveme120: and like it
Pikachief: do u actually feel love for any of these guys or do they feel the same for u?
gottaloveme120: who r u to tell me that
Pikachief: ok then forget i said that sorry

hhhhrrrrmmmmm i feel used....

Adriano
Sep 1, 2008, 04:33 PM
Oh sorry I read the title as "Yay First rank!" And did'nt really check to see which forum it was :|. Thought it was off topic.

Out_Kast
Sep 1, 2008, 04:40 PM
Go to her house, stab her repeatedly in the neck with a long, sharp knife and spit on her body. Then leave her house and get arrested! :wacko:

pikachief
Sep 1, 2008, 04:41 PM
now were talking about both going on the same trip to mexico and we're drawing silly pictures together in the IM screen :D

Syl
Sep 1, 2008, 04:44 PM
Sorry to say this but... nah I'll keep it to myself. That should be an indication of something *cough cough*

>_>

Nitro Vordex
Sep 1, 2008, 04:50 PM
What a bitch.

Seriously, saying she wanted to cheat on you?

pikachief
Sep 1, 2008, 04:51 PM
What a bitch.

Seriously, saying she wanted to cheat on you?

she bassically said she wanted to cheat on me but didnt. we've broken up about 3 weeks ago i wouldn't be surprised if shes been with 5 guys :)

Syl
Sep 1, 2008, 04:57 PM
Either:
A) She's a slut

or

B) Just not ready for relationships or anything that requires that sort of dedication.

she bassically said she wanted to cheat on me but didnt. we've broken up about 3 weeks ago i wouldn't be surprised if shes been with 5 guys :)

That's like saying I wanted to kill someone but didn't. The fact that she considered it is in itself pretty selfish and what not. That's not justification for making it okay lol.

pikachief
Sep 1, 2008, 05:21 PM
gottaloveme120: i want us again
Pikachief: if u would do whatever it takes you'll wait for me
Pikachief: im sorry i had to say that but..... its just how its gonna have to be
gottaloveme120: i cant
gottaloveme120: im sorry i cant
gottaloveme120: i need u
gottaloveme120: and i cant put that need on hold
gottaloveme120: my life is zooming by
gottaloveme120: and i cant paues
gottaloveme120: were jrs we dont have long
gottaloveme120: it has to be now
Pikachief: my true love shirt just so happens to be right next to me on the floor
Pikachief: Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.
Pikachief: if its truly love, if we are truly meant to be now, we'll truly be meant to be now and forever
gottaloveme120: i gtg
Pikachief: im sorry
gottaloveme120 has signed out

dam teenagers! making me feel terrible for doing the right thing >:{

Aisha379
Sep 1, 2008, 05:23 PM
Good riddance.

Now go find someone who can spell.

pikachief
Sep 1, 2008, 05:24 PM
Good riddance.

i spell bad too, we were meant for each toehr! T_T

lol im jking ;)

Aisha379
Sep 1, 2008, 05:26 PM
She seems confused and potentially bi-polar.

If life has taught me anything, its "Stay away from chicks who say they don't like being tied to one guy and wanted to cheat on you, then turn around and say they need you."

Yes. Life speaks to me in very specific details.

amtalx
Sep 1, 2008, 05:28 PM
Bitch.

Switch her Preparation H with Icy Hot.

pikachief
Sep 1, 2008, 05:30 PM
well idk anymore i got her off her cutting addiction but now shes on this......

oh one thing is good enough im sure she'll find someone or something to get her off this thing now :)

Xaeris
Sep 1, 2008, 05:34 PM
Either:
A) She's a slut

or

B) Just not ready for relationships or anything that requires that sort of dedication.

I don't see why it has to be "or."

Adriano
Sep 1, 2008, 05:37 PM
lol B is kind of a pre requisite for A.

pikachief
Sep 1, 2008, 05:45 PM
well now me and my cousin are singing and dancing to saftey dance and theres a BBQ outside so im gonna go eat some food and play some CASTLE CRASHERS >:D

(uh-oh dancing queen was next on my itunes..... yes i do infact love this song XD)

Adriano
Sep 1, 2008, 05:45 PM

ROFL. 2nd'd.

Sidney
Sep 1, 2008, 05:52 PM
Wait, wait... Juniors? So you guys are in high school?
All I have to say is, if you're in high school, don't take any type of relationship too seriously. :roll: This sounds like your typical 'emotionally-wrecked-attention-seeking' type of girl who is clearly using you. (I mean, she was a cutter, enough said.) Dump her like a bag of hot potatoes. It's nice to be needed, but she seems emotionally manipulative and immature. High School dating really is a joke 99.9% of the time. Please don't think that someone like her is worth your time. Wait till college if you to date, if you can, and enjoy the rest of your high school years.

I promise you that you will look back on this and get nothing but lulz.

Syl
Sep 1, 2008, 06:05 PM
lol B is kind of a pre requisite for A.

Hey I'm just throwing that out there XD

But yeah, Soubrette makes a good point. The chance of you getting into a serious relationship in HS is extremely low. And the lulz part is true, I used to hate my ex but now I just laugh at how ridiculous that was :wacko:

But yeah, you stuck up for yourself pretty well. She clearly isn't worth your time if all she can think about is her needs :/

pikachief
Sep 1, 2008, 06:05 PM
im homeschooled. i get lulz listening to my friends drama stories. they tell me about all the bad things and bad relationships and drugs and drunks and stuff then ask me y i dont wanna go to public school....

hmmm.... lol yea i know teenage relationships are pretty much a joke, i dont take any seriously anymore. i pretty much told her i dont want a relationships unless im older and more responsible, if she really wanted me she'd wait she said she couldnt i said then that's too bad sorry :P

now i continue on my day. and im sure she loves how she cant have a child lol.

Kylie
Sep 1, 2008, 06:06 PM
I agree with soubrette. It seems petty and so not worth it. I was in love in high school and stayed with the same guy for years, but the way she seems makes it look like it's not at that level, regardless of age. I don't see why she'd admit to something like that if she's not just looking for attention or trying to hurt you.

Sidney
Sep 1, 2008, 06:12 PM
im homeschooled. i get lulz listening to my friends drama stories. they tell me about all the bad things and bad relationships and drugs and drunks and stuff then ask me y i dont wanna go to public school....

hmmm.... lol yea i know teenage relationships are pretty much a joke, i dont take any seriously anymore. i pretty much told her i dont want a relationships unless im older and more responsible, if she really wanted me she'd wait she said she couldnt i said then that's too bad sorry :P

now i continue on my day. and im sure she loves how she cant have a child lol.

It's not really about where you go to school, it's mainly the age-group. The high school age group is (generally speaking) full of teenage angst and lots of petty drama. But you seem to already know this. :lol: I'm glad you think that way - definitely wait it out! I had a quite lulzy high school relationship as well, and much like SylviaEspada, I look back on it with much laughter!

But I think you're doing the right thing - just keep pushing off her advances!

P.S.: College still has a lot of the same problems with immature people, but from my experiences, it seems to be quite a bit better from high school. But problems like this will follow you everywhere, just perhaps to a lesser degree with time.

Kylie
Sep 1, 2008, 06:21 PM
But I think you're doing the right thing - just keep pushing off her advances!
Yup, stay on the defensive. Hell, block her if you have to, and don't try talking to her. Maybe you think y'all can be friends or want to be, but it's best to make her come to you if she wants that too.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 1, 2008, 06:58 PM
im homeschooled.
:/

So yeah, find someone worth your time. >_>

Thalui89
Sep 1, 2008, 07:03 PM
She sounds like yet another fine example of a cold hearted bish.

AlexCraig
Sep 1, 2008, 07:19 PM
Forget about her. Get on with your life. You'll find someone who actually gives a damn about you in time. YI'm sure you'll find your life a lot better without this bitch.

Kent
Sep 1, 2008, 08:17 PM
gottaloveme120: i hate being tied down to one guy i hate it

gottaloveme120: do u know how many times i almost cheated on u

gottaloveme120: do u know haow many times i said i was single?

... 3.

So why haven't you discarded this worthless shell of a person yet?

Aisha379
Sep 1, 2008, 08:20 PM
i pretty much told her i dont want a relationships unless im older and more responsible, if she really wanted me she'd wait she said she couldnt i said then that's too bad sorry :P

Sounds close enough to discarding to me.

Ethateral
Sep 3, 2008, 11:29 PM
What an evil, coniving, bish. >_> I honestly hate most girls (Lol, I'm one though!), just because they're such attention seeking bishes. Honestly. I don't think I've ever MET/HEARD of one that's not.

Just forget about her, block her and just leave her out of your life, honestly. It'll do you more good. If you keep her somewhere where she can get a hold of you, there might be something that comes and bites you back. She just seems like one of those those bishes that would do some backstabbing in the long run. >______>;

"ZOMG! YOU DIDN'T TAKE MEH BACK!!! *REVENGE*!! I WANT US!!! >:O"

Solstis
Sep 4, 2008, 01:40 AM
"gottaloveme120"

Oh my.

As a side note, though, you probably don't want to post real IM names.

Er, and about college, there's just a lot more people. Same idiots, more variety, more breathing room.

xBladeM6x
Sep 4, 2008, 07:32 AM
Wow, this sounds familiar with my own experiences.... And it's weird because I'm home schooled for the same reasons as that. Drama. It's amazing what two people have in common.

And also, it's about finding someone who you can feel comfortable around, and they to you. Meaning if you have a girlfriend who you can make sexist jokes around or do something gross around, and she to you, then you both just laugh. That is true love. (Aside from all the obvious Romantic things)

Also don't ever look for a barbie type girl. Meaning one's who's screen name is "Gottaloveme120". Also, don't look for girly-girls. ALL of them tend to be HUEG bitches. Look for a girl who is interested in the same things you are. Like games, or anime for example. Usually nice girls who aren't stuck up in those departments of love. :D

Just ask me. Me and Ethateral have been together for almost a year now, and people mistake us for a married couple. :3

pikachief
Sep 4, 2008, 10:58 AM
well she wasnt a girly-girl she was quite emo until i came in and got her off that bad habit :P

but yea its the whole thing of common interest when i always fail at these things :)

xBladeM6x
Sep 4, 2008, 11:14 AM
well she wasnt a girly-girl she was quite emo until i came in and got her off that bad habit :P

but yea its the whole thing of common interest when i always fail at these things :)
Ah i see. Usually girls who are emo at first, and then easily changed are very untrustworthy due to their lack of self confidence. And are easily manipulated into doing things they shouldn't. Example: She wanted to cheat on you.

Don't bother looking for girls in your school. Unless they are really what you're looking for. It's better to look for someone to be in love with outside of your area, because people have a tenancy to be like others in certain areas. Which, could end up being very bad.

Like my area. All the girls around where i live are and always will be complete whores. They fuck anything that walks/lives. Meaning even tress for all i know. :-o So i chose not to look for anyone around where i am. Let alone, when you look for someone in general, it can typically not work out because you're more than likely looking for the wrong things in someone when your searching. It's better to just let fate do it's job and match you with someone over time. :sleepy:

Ethateral
Sep 4, 2008, 08:36 PM
Don't look for someone, just enjoy your time single (Or in a relationship, whichever it may be) and let it happen naturally. It'll usually be your best friend, or at least someone you've known for a long LONG time, and is your friend. At least that's what they say. :P Though, it's not always true in a lot of cases. Just... Go with the flow really. =P