PDA

View Full Version : So PSOW wants politics, huh?

Nitro Vordex
Sep 1, 2008, 07:21 PM
http://imagechan.com/images/cd8e09ae695f6b1307fb2c196385f681.jpghttp://imagechan.com/img/5075/I%27m%20Sorry/

Out_Kast
Sep 1, 2008, 07:22 PM
I'm sorry. I don't understand your thought process D:

Adriano
Sep 1, 2008, 07:23 PM
FOCL.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 1, 2008, 07:23 PM
Come to America, it'll become blatantly clear.

TalHex
Sep 1, 2008, 07:24 PM
awesome candidate is awesome

Adriano
Sep 1, 2008, 07:25 PM
A hundred bucks Says Hill is Cat woman >:U

Out_Kast
Sep 1, 2008, 07:29 PM
Come to America, it'll become blatantly clear.

Stop it with your propaganda >:U

TalHex
Sep 1, 2008, 07:30 PM
A hundred bucks Says Hill is Cat woman >:U

more like dog woman >.>

Randomness
Sep 1, 2008, 07:31 PM
*loads up plane with every government-issued poster since WWI, and prepares to pamphlet-bomb the UK*

Adriano
Sep 1, 2008, 07:34 PM
more like dog woman >.>

Wheres Shlig with his Zing.jpg. :disapprove:

Tact
Sep 1, 2008, 08:37 PM
So, you guys want politics? Where's Sord? We need him to start up the next FKL Election.

TheOneHero
Sep 1, 2008, 09:25 PM
Obama isn't going to win.

Randomness
Sep 1, 2008, 09:38 PM
Obama isn't going to win.

I take it you have at least 42 different underhanded plans for that? All of which involve massive amounts of awesome, deviousness, and stealth?

TheOneHero
Sep 1, 2008, 09:45 PM
I take it you have at least 42 different underhanded plans for that? All of which involve massive amounts of awesome, deviousness, and stealth?

Of course.

I don't think I'll need them though, he really isn't as wonderful as people are making him out to be.

Lol, Russia and Georgia.

Randomness
Sep 1, 2008, 10:35 PM
Of course.

I don't think I'll need them though, he really isn't as wonderful as people are making him out to be.

Lol, Russia and Georgia.

What percent of the time are you wrong on a prediction? Feel free to use scientific notation.

TheOneHero
Sep 1, 2008, 10:40 PM
-1.1 x 10-9% of the time on a bad day.

Did you know Obama has never been to Latin America? Fail.

Even his running mate thinks he's not ready to be president. :lol:

Randomness
Sep 1, 2008, 11:12 PM
-1.1 x 10-9% of the time on a bad day.

Did you know Obama has never been to Latin America? Fail.

Even his running mate thinks he's not ready to be president. :lol:

Heh. If I straight-out ignore the normally nonsensical aspects, my mathematical abilities alone should be sufficient to give me at least a 5-10% chance to make you screw up... (I'm too lazy to wrack my brain and interpret the negative sign-it doesn't interest me at the moment)

You've been slacking.

And as to the final line, I heard. Its humorous, but when I think about it, it seems to be the kind of comment one makes when they're grasping at straws... because it is neither relevant to current issues nor has any of the calculated malice of a smear.

EDIT:As if I'm going to tell you the full extent of my acumen.

TheOneHero
Sep 1, 2008, 11:19 PM
Nothing wrong with my negative sign, supposed to be there.

Not grasping at straws, nor am I the person to do so. I found it relevant because I was further adding onto reasons why he's not as wonderful as people think and why he won't win.

Randomness
Sep 1, 2008, 11:23 PM
I'll agree he's not as wonderful as people think. He's showing all the signs of a superb amount of charisma. As to whether he'll win, barring any ninja antics, its probably hovering around the 50/50 line right now. (Down from 75-85% win, no thanks in part to Hillary)

Chuck_Norris
Sep 1, 2008, 11:53 PM
more like dog woman >.>

Fix'd. :wacko:

Randomness
Sep 2, 2008, 07:02 PM
Nothing wrong with my negative sign, supposed to be there.

Not grasping at straws, nor am I the person to do so. I found it relevant because I was further adding onto reasons why he's not as wonderful as people think and why he won't win.

I mean that I'm wondering if Biden was grasping at straws when he made the initial remarks of "Not ready to be president". Its a rather vague thing to say.

Tact
Sep 2, 2008, 07:20 PM
I don't think he has to worry about that. He's only going to be Vice President. :wacko:

Sord
Sep 2, 2008, 08:07 PM
So, you guys want politics? Where's Sord? We need him to start up the next FKL Election.

i thought about holding that a month or so ago, decided not to. Wouldn't want the presidential curse to make us loose any more members ;o

Also I just don't think FKL would respond to it that much. A lot of us have our attention elsewhere (people are starting school) members keep popping in and out (previously van, now we've lost Ast.)

Ketchup345
Sep 2, 2008, 09:11 PM
i thought about holding that a month or so ago, decided not to. Wouldn't want the presidential curse to make us loose any more members ;oHey! I'm still here.. Sometimes.

Sord
Sep 3, 2008, 12:28 AM
Hey! I'm still here.. Sometimes.

you're merely a figment of what you once were

Tact
Sep 3, 2008, 05:11 AM
Well, try it anyway. If we really feel like continuing this curse, we can elect Astuarlen because she's already gone. :wacko:

Sord
Sep 3, 2008, 11:27 PM
Well, try it anyway. If we really feel like continuing this curse, we can elect Astuarlen because she's already gone. :wacko:

I'd rather wait till she's back so she can cast a nomination and vote

Nai_Calus
Sep 4, 2008, 12:21 AM
Elect me, I'm almost never here anymore anyway. :wacko:

Chuck_Norris
Sep 4, 2008, 12:29 AM
I promise if you elect me, I shall never post here again. (And I know quite a few of you would LOVE that. :wacko:/:disapprove:)

Solstis
Sep 4, 2008, 01:43 AM

Only Sith speak in absolutes!

Error Found:

A majority of the people who speak in absolutes may or may not be Sith, given their midichlorian count.