PDA

View Full Version : Don't EVER mess with the forum sorting functions.

Shadowpawn
Sep 1, 2008, 09:29 PM
I swear I was lost doing so. I was seeing topics from 2002 and all sorts of strange shit.

*rocks back and forth in fetal position*

Boogie Troll
Sep 1, 2008, 09:30 PM
It's okay. You're safe now.

Dhylec
... hah!

Adriano
ohman time warp.

Zarode
Sep 1, 2008, 09:45 PM
Let's bump some classic threads. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Sep 1, 2008, 09:47 PM
This is why only Umkle does this. He can stand it.

Chuck_Norris
Sep 2, 2008, 12:02 AM
Why, back in MY day we had to click FIFTEEN TIMES just to get to FKL! You kids have it easy nowadays. And look what you did! You turned FKL into 4chan, and drove everyone away. :disapprove:

Larian
Sep 2, 2008, 02:17 AM
Why, back in MY day we had to click FIFTEEN TIMES just to get to FKL! You kids have it easy nowadays. And look what you did! You turned FKL into 4chan, and drove everyone away. :disapprove:

HEY!! That's my line...

TalHex
Sep 2, 2008, 06:57 AM

bookmarks dude, use them

Tact
Sep 2, 2008, 07:52 AM
Whoa, FKL is not 4chan. I choose to take that as an insult. :disapprove:

The good people of Fresh Kills Landfill are much more refined than those ruffians. :wacko:

TalHex
Sep 2, 2008, 07:55 AM
Whoa, FKL is not 4chan. I choose to take that as an insult. :disapprove:

The good people of Fresh Kills Landfill are much more intelligent than those ruffians. :wacko:

fix'd for accuracy

Airalean
Sep 2, 2008, 08:09 AM
DON'T LIE TO MEH BOYE!

Tact
Sep 2, 2008, 09:13 AM
Why, back in my day, there was no Quick Reply function!

We had to click on the Post Reply button or the Quote button, and go to a completely different page to reply to our threads. We also didn't have any of these fancy formatting buttons. We only had bold, underline, and italics, and we liked it! :wacko:

Sayara
Sep 2, 2008, 09:18 AM
Aye!!

TalHex
Sep 2, 2008, 12:40 PM
Why, back in my day, there was no Quick Reply function!

We had to click on the Post Reply button or the Quote button, and go to a completely different page to reply to our threads. We also didn't have any of these fancy formatting buttons. We only had bold, underline, and italics, and we liked it! :wacko:

the formatting buttons survived the forum update?

Weeaboolits
Sep 2, 2008, 11:39 PM
Why, back in my day, there was no Quick Reply function!HOW DID YOU LIVE? :(

Tact
Sep 3, 2008, 05:14 AM
I lived...differently from the way I'm living now, of course. :wacko:

I actually hit the Quote Post button if I wanted to quickly reach the Post Reply page, and then I deleted the quote.