PDA

View Full Version : DLC QUestions

soul_driven
Sep 1, 2008, 09:33 PM
I downloaded the latest DLC. It's suppose, to be all of the previous ones right? Next question, I can only find 2 DLC missions. 1 is just a dragon fight and after that it ends. I never get any drops or anything. What's up with this mission? Alright the other mission is full of lvl 90's and I can't complete it yet. But ain't there more than just 2 missions? If so where are they cause I can't find em.

D14BL0
Sep 1, 2008, 10:28 PM
The one with the dragon doesn't give any drops, but if you S-rank the mission you'll get 10 weapon badges, which you use to spend on the trading mission (the first one listed on the DLC in story mode).

It's also available as a multi-mode mission. As for the second, I've yet to find the point of that one other than a long run of high level mobs, myself. It's a nice way to grind from 90-100, but the drops are pretty worthless.

soul_driven
Sep 2, 2008, 10:56 AM
When I go to the japanese download content page. All the text is ???? I know it's some sort of japanese. But I don't have the text file or whatever it's called. Can someone direct me to a site where I can download the text for it. So I can at least see the japanese text.

Thank for the quick reply on my first post D14BL0

D14BL0
Sep 2, 2008, 12:11 PM
If you have your Windows CD, you can grab the files from that. If not, check Microsoft's download site for language files.